It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland predicts Moon Structure/Possible ET Disclosure in Weeks.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

I agree the one guy is pissed, but looking at these pictures more closely, it appears he is actually being teased in some way:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

There definitely seems to be a lot of conditioning going on at the minute with the tv programmes. I have even noticed it coming into the programmes my kids are watching which I never seen happening before.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

All These Worlds are yours except Europa.
Attempt no landing there.
Use them together.
Use them in peace.

--------------------------------------------------

Oops! They chose the wrong moon.
Europa is too close to Jupiter.
Jupiter blew up and became a 2nd sun for our solar system.
They should have chosen Phobos.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Thanks for the screen shots.

It's impossible to know what was going on, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

that clip was so funny. the guy standing didn't return the high five the guy sitting offered. He then just grabbed his coat and bag and pissed off home. He obivously had a long shift and had to get home for dinner. then we cut to the NASA commentators and even they say 'what the hell did we just see?" Comedy gold.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

There definitely seems to be a lot of conditioning going on at the minute with the tv programmes. I have even noticed it coming into the programmes my kids are watching which I never seen happening before.

Peace.

Minimize the shock when the truth comes out.
We are not alone.
The aliens are here.
They have been here a long time.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

www.cjob.com...

I tried to listen to that, but it won't play for me.

tracker.concen.org...

It doesn't show up anywhere. It may need registration, but I shouldn't have to register for this.

www.ksfo560.com...

At first I was confused, but I just remembered that it airs from 10 pm to 2 am, so you have to click back one day to Friday to hear the interview. So yeah, the link is in the thread and I'll listen to it now, but I'm surprised nobody has uploaded it to YouTube yet with the amount of people loving to upload stuff to YouTube.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
no offense to anyone but these "disclosure soon" mumbo jumbo are getting real old real fast. theres five thousand claims a year since five thousand years ago, still nothing. i guess we all have to sleep on the fact that we know and feel soemhting is there because as far as im concern, nobody is going to hold your hand and show you a whole new world. (yes i know a lot of people have said something similar but i am so annoyed by these "disclosure maybe/maybe not within 6 billion years" watchamacallit that i have to add another one"

[edit on 17-10-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

well im young enuff 2 hopefully live the next 40 years hope 2 find out
lol may6e 6y then we can have sum answers on sum real su6jects catching my eye at this moment only time will tell
6ut i think u may6e right!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by down2ball87
reply to post by esteay812

well im young enuff 2 hopefully live the next 40 years hope 2 find out
lol may6e 6y then we can have sum answers on sum real su6jects catching my eye at this moment only time will tell
6ut i think u may6e right!!!!

Why are you using the number 6 instead of the letter B? Is it broken on your keyboard?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hmm maybe it's a coincidence, but I found this, scanning the moon pictures!

And to be more specific, found this on the 2209!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Altair is pushing hard for disclosure and I'm happy, to see so many here that are on mission for the right side. What we have to do is send this the most positive awareness, energy and even demand it, make those phone calls to our representatives.
Visualize it as in the now. Visualize the disclosure world wide, with speakers announcing freedom and protection from the earth changes, happy and relieved. The sky's filled with our cosmic friends, everyone healed and a new journey beginning.
I've always loved Hoagland.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

But I have phobias of phobos

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Hoagland is the man who stated temperature differences between the rim and inside part of craters were due to ET, when the reduced sunlight levels is the cause. Nobody really takes him seriously who has any knowledge in Astronomy and Physics. And not everyone are govt. agents either!

So he has a proven track record of providing crap from NASA photos, and if you are someone who looks at a photo and thinks a rock is a glass dome or a bridge, then you're only falling for pareidolia I'm afraid.

Richard Hoagland's Nonsense

I have considered Hoagland to be a fringe pseudoscientist, not really worth debunking. Sometimes, claims are so silly that they aren't worth bothering. But things have changed recently. Hoagland has been given lots of airtime on the late-night "Coast to Coast AM" radio show, which has millions of listeners. His most recent antics involve the new Mars missions. He is claiming that, among other things, NASA is covering up evidence of alien life on Mars. He says the evidence is in the images returned from Mars by the probes, and the "real" data are being hidden from view.

These claims, like most conspiracy claims, are silly, internally inconsistent, and pretty easy to show wrong. So you might think no one pays any attention to him, right?

If only. He is actually rather notorious in the pseudoscience community. And remember, "Coast to Coast" has an audience of 10 million people. If even a tiny fraction believes in his nuttiness, that still adds up with such a large pool of listeners!

Now, I have been on the C2C show several times myself (once to actually debunk one of Hoagland's ridiculous claims), and I am of the opinion that most of the audience listens to the usual crackpots on the program with their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks. But with so many listeners, it's inevitable that many will take Hoagland seriously.

And you know what? I've let this fester long enough. This kind of pseudoscience is like a virus. At low levels, it's no big deal, but when it reaches a certain threshold it becomes sickening. I don't think Hoagland has reached the level of, say, the Moon Hoax, but he might someday if ignored. I run a risk here of actually giving him the press he clearly wants so desperately, but it's also a risk to ignore his nonsense, again like the Moon Hoax.

And let me be very clear here: Hoagland's claims are insulting. I really don't like it when the devotion and hard work of scientists is unfairly impugned. These scientists are people who are doing what they do because they love it. I get irritated when the subject I love -- astronomy -- is abused, and Hoagland is indeed treating it in an ugly manner. He has the right to say such things (up until it becomes fraud), but I also have the right, and the necessity, to show where he's wrong.

He has proven trackrecord of being a nutjob, so don't be duped by Hoagland.

These kinds of fraudsters claim disclosure quite often, so yeah eventually they may guess right. But they just attention seek, and if you give him what he wants - an audience, then he'll just keep coming back spouting more and more trash!

But then I realized why: he claims that alien bases exist on the Moon, and uses NASA imagery to "prove" it. So he was really stuck: he had to support NASA on his page, because if he said the Moon landings were faked, how would he have those pictures he'd been touting? The irony of that situation is delicious to me. One of NASA's biggest detractors, forced by his own nonsense into supporting them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

Not to get off topic but Hoagland speaks of numerology a bit
Regarding Flash Forward
137 seconds....1+3+7 You add up the numbers and it comes to 11
2mins 17 seconds

11/11/2009(2+0+0+9)
11:11:11
The Green Dragon Tavern
11 Marshall Street
Boston MA
en.wikipedia.org...

Boaz and Jachin (11)

Usually the occult calling cards start coming out (symbolism, numerology, synchronicity, etc) before something happens.
Its ritual ya know.

Whether it is ET, more False Flag Terrorism.ie bombings, nukes or viruses I dont know.
Since Healthcare is such a big deal now I would think the next major crisis will be a super virus considering all the "scientists" microbiologists and virologists that have died strangely the last 15 years.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
An Interesting Things i was thinking, november 9 is Carl Sagan's birthday!

Does anyone know a better day for a ET disclosure!?

That great man knew everything about all this stuff we are talking about, he actually work in every mission on nasa in his time.

Eternize him for actually ever!!!

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Emerson4br]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Emerson4br]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't know but I do hope their is disclosure. And there may be a reason why, what if they are afraid of what is going on right now and need something to use as a "distraction" or a reason to why the economy is imploding. You see when the dollar implodes and our economy goes off the deep end, people in the US who are working and living check to check will go insane with rage and will be looking for people to blame. And since our world view is based on us having a powerful economy in order to maintain this view, whats the difference in saying there are aliens. I mean if that does cause disruptions, you could blame it on the introduction of knowledge of the aliens instead of our govt. and private banks irresponsibility. If the dollar implodes who will be paying attention to that, they will be paying attention to the aliens and knowledge of it being true. As stated before it's a dodge (the only dodge possibly) which is big enough to cause people to not blame the economic fiasco on our leaders, but on the emotion of the moment of alien disclosure.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerson4br

Disclosure will be December 21,2012.
A new beginning.
An alien and the Lord Jesus Christ may appear at the White House.
There has to be a few necessary changes.
Something wonderful is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I tend to share those sentiments. I remember last summer there were threads about "disclosure". Heck we were gonna get disclosure this summer according to some people. Wilcock is a sociopathic twit IMHO and when no disclosure manifests he'll just say it was "postponed". Hogland? I think he's about on par with Wilcock. Furthermore if we do get disclosure I would be looking at the motive. It can't be for any good reason.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by antonia]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetripplethreatlight

Originally posted by Mortimer452
I've love to see full disclosure but IMO this is the worst possible time the Guvmint could choose to do this.

The political imbalance in our country right now is incredible. There has never been such a strong head-butting between the Dems and Republicans, Liberals vs. Conservatives. It's at least as bad, probably worse, than it was in the early 1990's, which is when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred.

For the government to admit now that they've been hiding any kindof information as life-changing as this from the public would be absolute suicide for the Obama administration. Conservatives are already mad enough about all this big government spending and infiltration into our freedoms (healthcare, cap & trade, etc.) There isn't enough support for our current administration for something like this to just blow over without HUGE consequences.

Mortimer I'm sorry...I think your looking at this wrong. If Obama gives us full disclosure then he can take credit for giving America the truth. He ended the practice of persecuting people like us. He validated us. And i'm sure if disclosure does happen we are also going to see a full huge apology to everyone who was ever silenced or harassed or suffered at the gov'ts hands. Of course no real heads will roll like they should...But Obama will take credit for it, and the public will probably love him for it. Keeping us in the dark will be blamed on other presidents like Bush.

I see your point, and he may have been able to get away with that back in January or February when everyone still thought he was the Messiah. Pull the ol "I'm all for transparency" bullcrap. Blame all the secrecies and lies on Bush and previous administrations.

But the political atmosphere is WAAAY too tense for that right now. More people are fed up with the Fed more than ever before. It has nothing to do with Obama or Dems or the GOP, it's just folks being ticked off about the Fed getting their fingers into everything. If the Fed were to admit now that they've been hiding something THIS BIG from us for years, or even decades . . . the public reaction could be disastrous. JMHO

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join