It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland predicts Moon Structure/Possible ET Disclosure in Weeks.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

could you find and post that please?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't think there will ever be official disclosure by any Govt.
My own view is that the powers that be know far more than we do in terms of proof, but they have no idea who or what they may be.
So there is no way any Govt. will turn to it's people and say " Yes we are being visited. Yes people have been abducted. But we have no idea who or what is doing this and are therefore powerless "
All credibility in the Govt. totally destroyed, so it won't happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've love to see full disclosure but IMO this is the worst possible time the Guvmint could choose to do this.

The political imbalance in our country right now is incredible. There has never been such a strong head-butting between the Dems and Republicans, Liberals vs. Conservatives. It's at least as bad, probably worse, than it was in the early 1990's, which is when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred.

For the government to admit now that they've been hiding any kindof information as life-changing as this from the public would be absolute suicide for the Obama administration. Conservatives are already mad enough about all this big government spending and infiltration into our freedoms (healthcare, cap & trade, etc.) There isn't enough support for our current administration for something like this to just blow over without HUGE consequences.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The high-five refusal that 'bismarcksea' is refering to is here at - 9:00.

www.youtube.com...

This was discussed a bit in another LCROSS thread. The one that Jim Oberg started, I think.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.ksfo560.com... click on 1am on the day you want to listen to

Originally posted by sum-one
reply to post by jar11

Thanks for that. I've been looking forward to hearing what Richard has to say about the LCROSS mission.

Just went onto the Coast to Coast site to try and find it, but from what I can gather you have to pay a small subscription to get stuff from there on your computer. Am I right?

Fair enough if you do. I will be checking YouTube to see if someone puts it there. Couldn't find it when I just looked.

Can't wait to hear the interview and what he has to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Thanks for that. Going to start listening any minute now.

Cheers for putting the time.

(thanks also to the couple of other people that tried to help me with this earlier)

edit - now it's getting too late, where I am to start listening to it. I went on your link but it seemed to be all adverts and news at 1am. I'm probably not doing something that I should be.

Never mind for today.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by sum-one]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The whole moon impact looked like an absolute crock. And in case the mass media hadn't captured the entire planet with this crock we where also subjected to the bamaman/nobel prize crock on the same day. I'd love to know what the hell was really going on this day that they had to distract us with these 2 crocks of sh1t?

The whole 6year trapped in a weather ballon looked like another planned distraction orchestrated by the mass media.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortimer452
I've love to see full disclosure but IMO this is the worst possible time the Guvmint could choose to do this.

The political imbalance in our country right now is incredible. There has never been such a strong head-butting between the Dems and Republicans, Liberals vs. Conservatives. It's at least as bad, probably worse, than it was in the early 1990's, which is when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred.

For the government to admit now that they've been hiding any kindof information as life-changing as this from the public would be absolute suicide for the Obama administration. Conservatives are already mad enough about all this big government spending and infiltration into our freedoms (healthcare, cap & trade, etc.) There isn't enough support for our current administration for something like this to just blow over without HUGE consequences.

Mortimer I'm sorry...I think your looking at this wrong. If Obama gives us full disclosure then he can take credit for giving America the truth. He ended the practice of persecuting people like us. He validated us. And i'm sure if disclosure does happen we are also going to see a full huge apology to everyone who was ever silenced or harassed or suffered at the gov'ts hands. Of course no real heads will roll like they should...But Obama will take credit for it, and the public will probably love him for it. Keeping us in the dark will be blamed on other presidents like Bush.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

You want to see something else that is absolute crock?

Look at the images that NASA has released of the famous 'plume'.

www.nasa.gov...

I think they were forced, by the Public Relations lot, to release a high quality pic.. Because that's the only way it could be seen.

But they didn't want us to see what else is there so they scribbled over it with white.

The tiny bits of the image that we CAN see look much better quality than anything that they have shown the public.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He is going to keep predicting things until he gets one right some day.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Orh maybe, the L cross mission was to blow up some ancient base before it could be disclosed, but the thing didnt go as planned, and the structure has resisted the blow. Basically it's a cover up gone wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt something is about to happen fairly soon. At least by 2011.

They are playing alot of things in the media relating to UFOs, SPACE/TIME, ETs etc

They are playing on the networks today

1. Independence Day for the 100th time in a month
2. 2010 The Year We Make ContacT

OTHER SHOWS
3. The new Visitors show "V" coming to ABC Nov 3rd (woman that plays the leader) is doing infomercials a lot of PR stuff about Ultimate Healthcare, No sickness, New advanced technology and Peace.
4. "The Fourth Kind" coming out in November about Abductions in Alaska
5. Supposedly kid that took off in a balloon that looked like a flying saucer plastered on the news all day.

6. The New Nike commercial with that professional football player...looks like he has scales. On the Nike website he has vertical slits for pupils.

7. "Flash Forward" new series on ABC about the entire planet passing out for 137 seconds and seeing their future.

8. Geico Lizard commercials,,, a lot of ads lately

9. New Star Gate Universe (SGU) on Friday nights SyFy

Perhaps a form of conditioning

[edit on 17-10-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by sum-one

Thanks sum-one!

Those are the images I posted shortly after I discovered the flashing. They have yet to be addressed by NASA...

...You see, these flashes present quite the predicament for NASA, regardless of whether they are artificial or natural. They are actually there occurring on the lunar surface
Imagine the implications of this. NASA might just have to ignore them altogether - it wouldn't surprise me.

*Sum-one, what do you think caused the flashing?

Note how regular and consistent those flashes/pulses are. Take that into account when you are deciding what might have cause them.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

I dont want to p*ss on your party but what is a flash ie duration also as usual most of you on here look for the way out answer so its something on the moon from domes to crystals to radiation have you actually considered it may just be a problem with the infrared sensor I am sure some on here will be able to reference the points on the images with other pics from other missions why not look at that first before looking for the exotic answers!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I think it IS conditioning. A softening up. Low level disclosure.

Yeah, the kid and the flying saucer balloon was a weird one.

I'm enjoying 'Flash Forward' and looking for clues. HA!

edit to say more about Flash Forward - If the date that they jumped into the future to, is 29th April 2010 - then ths means that 'it' happened on 29th October 2009? And I wonder what the 137 minutes is all about. I've come across the number 137 somewhere before. In Robert Temple's, The Sirius Mystery I think. Will look it up later. Also, I am very drawn to crows and consider the crow to be my totem, so the crows falling out of the sky was a mmmmmmmmm moment for me. But I'm rambling now. I'll shut up.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Who's leading all this soft-disclosure? Did the government step in and tell someone to remake V? Is Ted Turner leading a charge for real disclosure by re-running ID4 in an attempt to wake people up?

I would assume it's the other way around, to be honest. These networks are playing all these items because it's what the people are interested in watching. Ratings go up during alien shows, so networks push aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Has the Hoagland interview surfaced yet, either in downloadable format or on YouTube? I'm eager to hear what he had to say, regardless of how implausible is may be.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

But what came first - the chicken or the egg?

There is talk of people in the film industry being 'insiders'.

Doing their bit, maybe.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

I agree it's a rubbish pic, no definition at all. The "plume" looks bluish but there are are more bluish features in the pic...I suppose one plume deserves another
Anyway NASA have already said that they did not get the hump they expected, now they come up with this bit of silly. I am not usually anti NASA but the whole project was a money waster in any case.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If you look back in the thread - 3 members have put links to hear it.
For one reason or another I haven't actually listened to it myself yet.

And now it's too late to start. (where I am)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join