It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappointed with ATS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Good thread, makes me think more deeply about a subject which I try to avoid getting involved in.

Bottom line we are all of one race - the HUMAN race.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think there is a misconception here. Just because we are on a forum like ATS doesn't mean we leave behind our prejudices, our preconceptions etc etc. We are the same old human mix. We aren't particularly 'enlightened' - even though many on here would like to think of themselves as such. In fact we are probably more opinionated and so may come across as the opposite. And it's easier, is it not, to argue online. The added probability of the wrong impression coming across just adds fuel to disagreements.
So let's just all give ourselves a break.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If its worth knowing - it gets buried in a hurry.... me love my friendly intelligence agent... I think we should celebrate what a wonderful job ATS is doing. just think without ATS we would have to talk with our neighbors and take action... so thank you ATS... the streets of America are free of blood one more day... the question is which day they will turn bloody... 911 criminals are still on the loose...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join