posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
In Section 2503-D, I see where they can quarantine infected (presumably) people but I’m not sure if I can see forced vaccination in there. Some one
help me out with this one.
Good find OP. You get a stare.
This is a link to the bill. I cut and pasted a small part of it below.
Section 2503-D. Purposes.
The purposes of this article are to:
(1) Authorize the collection of data and records, the control of property, the management of persons and access to communications.
(2) Facilitate the early detection of a health emergency and allow for immediate investigation of such an emergency by granting access to
individuals' health information under specified circumstances.
(3) Grant State officials the authority to use and appropriate property as necessary for the care, treatment and housing of patients and for the
destruction of contaminated materials.
(4) Grant State officials the authority to provide care and treatment to persons who are ill or who have been exposed to infection and to separate
affected individuals from the population at large for the purpose of interrupting the transmission of infectious disease.
(5) Ensure that the needs of infected or exposed persons will be addressed to the fullest extent possible given the primary goal of controlling
serious health threats.
(6) Provide State officials with the ability to prevent, detect, manage and contain emergency health threats without unduly interfering with civil
rights and liberties.
(7) Require the development of a comprehensive plan to provide for a coordinated, appropriate response in the event of a public health emergency.