It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draconian Swine Flu Bill Introduced in PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

A martial law bill has been introduced in Pennsylvannia that gives the Governor the power to force people to take the swine flu jab, go into quarA antine, and which also prohibit weapons.

House Bill 492 of the General Assembly of Pennsylvania Session 2009 criminalises the refusal to take the “swine flu” vaccine, allows to put people in quarantine, property to be destroyed while giving the state immunity.

blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org...

Someone showed me this today. Massachusetts passed something like this too, didn't they? And Oregon I think? Interesting that the bills all seem to say the same things.

Whomever wrote this article sure doesn't know how to use a spell check though.

Anyone here in PA and know something more about this?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Damn it... I was hoping that we would be too worried about the stupid budget to get to this. Now I'm afraid it is upon us. I had hoped that I would never have to see a bill quite as similar to the one in Mass. in PA, but now it is a reality.

This is the first I've heard about it and I will definitely be searching for more information on the matter.

I'll be damned if anyone tries to stick me with anything I don't want.

S & F.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
In Section 2503-D, I see where they can quarantine infected (presumably) people but I’m not sure if I can see forced vaccination in there. Some one help me out with this one.
Good find OP. You get a stare.

This is a link to the bill. I cut and pasted a small part of it below.

www.legis.state.pa.us...

Section 2503-D. Purposes.
The purposes of this article are to:
(1) Authorize the collection of data and records, the control of property, the management of persons and access to communications.
(2) Facilitate the early detection of a health emergency and allow for immediate investigation of such an emergency by granting access to individuals' health information under specified circumstances.
(3) Grant State officials the authority to use and appropriate property as necessary for the care, treatment and housing of patients and for the destruction of contaminated materials.
(4) Grant State officials the authority to provide care and treatment to persons who are ill or who have been exposed to infection and to separate affected individuals from the population at large for the purpose of interrupting the transmission of infectious disease.
(5) Ensure that the needs of infected or exposed persons will be addressed to the fullest extent possible given the primary goal of controlling serious health threats.
(6) Provide State officials with the ability to prevent, detect, manage and contain emergency health threats without unduly interfering with civil rights and liberties.
(7) Require the development of a comprehensive plan to provide for a coordinated, appropriate response in the event of a public health emergency.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

www.legis.state.pa.us...

Its written, but has only gone to commitee, it hasnt been on the floor, hasnt been voted in as of yet. Its rather expansive and instrusive when in play, it expires every 30 days and needs to be re inacted, it has a 10 mill yearly cap and basically locks down the state, but living here, I dont see a chance in hell of it ever being carried out succesfully, Pa doesnt have the people in place to ever pull this off. I read it, Unless they have robots or bio suits to issue to all the "enforcement " personnel this will require, I dont know a cop or sheriff that can go up against a virus or bio attack, or would want to.
Lets hope it stays in committee.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

you know they are going to pass this if they havent allredy.
I see here in section 2532-D where the governor of Pa. is given almost unlimited powers for a period of 60 days. It looks to me if I’m reading this right he can restrict or regulate your guns.Then the pa senate needs a two thirds vote to end the emergency if the governor doesn’t want to give up his new found power.
I still don’t see any forced vaccination but I’ll keep looking:

Section 2532-D. Access to and control of facilities and property.
The public health authority may exercise, for such period as the state of public health emergency exists, the following powers concerning facilities, materials, roads or public areas:

(3) To control, restrict and regulate by rationing and using quotas, prohibitions on shipments, price fixing, allocation or other means, the use, sale, dispensing, distribution or transportation of food, fuel, clothing and other commodities, alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives and combustibles, as may be reasonable and necessary for emergency response.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by murfdog]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The State is never held liable unless gross negligence is found, (good luck proving that) property is destoyed deemed hazardous or infected, refusal to comply mandates quarantine and your needs have to met and provided by the State, breaking quarantine is a class 3 misdemeanor with a fine, transportation is regulated, all goods services including firearms and ammo fall into this, care and treatment facilities are determined and taken over by the State, its way to big to be implemented State wide, worst case it would be Metros and still theres no money, or personnel, BUT heres the kicker..... WHO is going to walk into or patrol or enforce any of this Unprotected against infection theirselves? The Representatives? The Governor? You? Me? ...... it'll be post crisis Monty Python "bring out your dead" DING "bring out your dead" DING

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Funny how scum in the government want to take away every ability for us to live our own lifes.

Funny how the human race got this far without all this meddling. If i was you lot i would rather stay home or go away for a while than take the shot.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

They need to justify their existence and consumption.
The State is broke, I've been to every corner in my life, beautiful country, good people, (all of them) I would NOT want to be in charge of taking over PA, oh dear sweet feathery pickle sticks NO.... some ones smoking bleach thinking this is going to work well.........too too stupid.

new topics

top topics

join