It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US pays $400 per gallon for gas in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Now, for $400 a gallon? at the pumps where i am, i can get 87 octane, around $2.99 a gallon. Diesel, is about $3.59 a gallon..as an average. That, i sam sure, is factoring in the cost of transporting the fuel. Their over thier in the middle effin messed up east! Where alot of he oil comes from! And even to transport it, its that high? The fuel isnt even crossing a continent or an ocean!!! Makes one wonder indeed..what justifys the $400 trasnfport cost. Either big oil companys are paying off saudi arabia, money laundering* and intentioanlly hiding it iin our deficit...or congress was that blind afterall.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Maybe this is how the contractors, military, ect are getting thier fudning overtheir? the extra cost of money, is skimed and laundered tot hem, via the cost of that $400 a gallon...thats one big price gouge!!!
Even hugo chavez, aka CITGO coulda given em a way better deal than this! I think the federal reserve knows something too, regarding this..meaning Bernenke...he who knows all, steels all*

new topics

<< 1   >>

join