It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu hits hard, early _ claims 11 more kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Excellent information.

Thanks for the links. My wife had asked me if I thought we needed to vaccinate our son (age 3) and I said no. She knows I am already against the normal flu vaccine as well.

Raist

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Interesting thread. We keep hearing about how kids today have a different energy and willpower to change the world and not take any crap. Perhaps this virus is targeting them. But that implies there is a spiritual battle going on and I think a lot of people dont believe there is.

I know that they are recommending pregnant woman to get vaccinated as well. I wonder what it will do to their kids. We wont find out until many years later.

I wouldnt take this shot. It could change our DNA or do anything really. Just like we dont quite know how they made the buildings pulverize on 9/11, we dont know exactly what this vaccine will do either. I believe there is secret technology being used in both instances.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Your post reminded me that the place I work has been mentioning H1N1 quite a bit lately. They have mentioned the vaccine and how the CDC recommends that pregnant women get the vaccine. I find that rather amazing considering what I just read in the link to the PDF on the vaccine.

8.3 Nursing Mothers
It is not known whether Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal or FluMist is excreted in human milk. Therefore, as some viruses are excreted in human milk and additionally, because of the possibility of shedding of vaccine virus and the close proximity of a nursing infant and mother, caution should be exercised if Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal or FluMist is administered to nursing mothers.

I don’t think any pregnant woman should get it. But then again I don’t think anyone should get the thing either.

Raist

<< 1   >>

join