It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in Amer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by took24

Good reply there. I too laughed about this guys claim that as a white man he can not walk down the street of a black neighborhood at night with out getting killed. I am white, and have walked through many black neighborhoods, and never had a problem, and wasn't looking like I was some tough guy or something. It is amazing how many white people feel this way.

What is amazing about it is how television has made people believe this.

Now, sure there are some neighborhoods where you don't want to be at night, but it has nothing to do with skin color. You don't want to be there no matter what your skin color is.

Why do these attitudes exist? Race relations are still developing, but, read my post above. There are legitimate reasons for this beef.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions. This is not finger pointing, this is fact.

What fact? This claim that the white race as a whole must take responsibility for past transgressions is complete nonsense.

Has the black race taken responsibility for past transgressions?

How about Asians, Islam?

I have no more responsibility for slavery than you have for what these thugs did in this gang rape/murder.

I don't know what you think white privilege is, but the only privileges I have comes from my ability to understand mathematics and complex machines. It has nothing to do with the color of my skin.

If anything, I have spent my life being on the wrong end of affirmative action, dealing with the prejudices of arrogant elites who mainly succeeded in life by kissing behinds. Those are your allies in attempting to lay some guilt trip on people.

You do a fairly decent job of laying out your propaganda, but you are not nearly as good as you seem to think you are.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

"White race as a whole"- what does this mean, everyone, including my 2 year old white daughter- what about my white mate in London who has never racially attacked anyone but was attacked by a couple of blacks who used racial abuse when doing so?

In regards to your question about what it means, I suggest you click the following link. Moreover, since you have a two-year daughter, you should be really concerned about everything I’m saying. Finally, if you’re “mate” in London was attacked by blacks, and they racial abused him while doing so, the authorities in London need to take a deeper look at the case and possibly charge them with hate crimes if the findings warrant it. I don’t know what happened, I don’t even know if you’re telling the truth about the situation or if it really happened, (but I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt) but without knowing all the details that is the only thing I will say.

BTW, here is your link.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

It is most certainly finger pointing and devoid of being a "fact"

No, it isn’t finger pointing and it is fact. However, because you’re unwilling to look at history you’ll say all types of things and weave a tale of innocence in hopes of stirring sympathy and approval. Sorry friend, as I’ve said before, whites as a whole, have NEVER taken responsibility for their actions, for if they did, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation now. And I’m not even talking about reparations for slavery, what I’m talking about partly deals with whites taking responsibility in the form of LISTENING, something many of you are quite inadequate at, when people ask you to.

Did the woman in this story who watched black men anally rape then murder her boyfriend, before getting gang raped herself, chemicals poured down her throat and then murdered have "white privilege"- what privilege is that exactly.

She absolutely did. Yes, a horrific crime occurred, it was unjustified and I feel for the families of the victims, but make no mistake, if she was white she had white privilege, and experienced it up to that point in her life. If you want to know what white privilege is why don’t you Google it.

Does Michelle Obama have "black privilege", with her jet setting and wealthy lifestyle beyond the dreams of most white people?

First off, you’re comparing and contrasting two extremes that have nothing to do with each other and are opposite ends of the spectrum. And no, Michelle Obama has privilege that comes with being a pawn of the global elite. I would have you know that more white people experience this than blacks, so there you have it.

"white privilege"- is this enshrined in law, is there a law which encourages white progress? I don't think there is, in fact, I think any laws concering whites are not there to assist whites.

We live in a world where WHITE IS RIGHT. Address this fact and you’ll begin learning, otherwise I’ll be forced to either explain it to you over and over, which is something I really shouldn’t have to do.

you are similar to the Nazi way of thinking, you are the black side of that white Nazi coin- they liked to segment, dehumanise etc- you are speaking from the same human wellspring

You once again prove me right. It’s like I’m Pavlov here. I predict the behavior of many in this thread, type it before they even post, and then they come right along and do EXACTLY as I said they would. How do I have a Nazi way of thinking when I’ve said it isn’t fair to list the crimes of one group and not others? How do I have a Nazi way of thinking when I said this situation should be used to ease racial tension and move forward in a positive light? How do I have a Nazi way of thinking when I’ve never said one group was more superior than another? You made the claims, now answer the questions or go sit in a corner and twiddle your thumbs while you ponder if ignorance is truly bliss.

Oh by the way, how do you know I'm black? I've never stated what race, gender or religion I am, so tell me how you come to the assessment that I'm "the black side", I need more laughter, you'll provide.

Obama the elite white, indeed, the Chinese white elite, indeed!

That makes no sense. Are you saying the first biracial president since the birth of this country is Chinese? Are you saying Obama or the Chinese are control of this country? If so, ROFL!!!!

That poster has been running the country for 30 years, really!

Substance, buddy. I suggest you spend time providing substance instead of far-fetched one-liners.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"White privilege"
"White Guilt"

among many other terms - these two stand out the most.
People who use them do so with the sole intention of coping out an argument.

This goes for white people, brown people, black people, yellow, red, and any other color i may have missed.

But seeing as how this thread is full of "im going to blame my problems on the white man"

i found it appropriate to say congratulations.

You've only succeeded in further progressing the PROBLEM instead of trying to do something to be a part of the solution.

White people don't have inherited privilege anymore than black people have inherited athletic talent.

Yellow people don't have inherited intelligence anymore than white people have inherited a feeling of guilt.

It all derives from a narcissistic society that is addicted to the internet and any moron with a blog is taken seriously...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Orangetom1999,

This technique of SHAKEDOWN is what I call guilt conditioning technique.

What I’m talking about has nothing to do with guilt conditioning. If it were guilt conditioning, and as successful as you’re implying, things would be a lot different for blacks and whites.

This works by moving people back into a time warp in order to heap guilt on them and allow others to play through unquestioned and unchallenged on the work, moneys, and RISKS of others It is also cheap politics...of the cheapest type. It is also not leadership. Got it yet??

No one is moving people back into a time warp, heaping guilt on them and allowing others to play through unquestioned and unchallenged on the work, moneys, and RISKS of others. However, to assume there is an equal playing field when the present proves otherwise is pure folly. Moreover, you talk about the work, moneys, and risks of others yet turn a blind eye to the fact that the white race, as a whole, are the main ones who benefited from the work, blood and deaths of others (and I’m not just talking chattel slavery or the past.)

I read what you typed and it is racist and tried by subtlety and guilt manipulation to get over on others hoping that they will not catch on to your fingerprint.

So far in the thread, the guys complaining about being called racists are actually the ones calling me a racist. When people make claims I ask them to prove it. I’m now asking you to post a sufficient definition of racism and show how what I’ve typed is indeed racist. Yes it is unfounded, yes it is highly unintelligent, yes I have to deal with it, but it doesn’t hurt me because it proves what I’m saying about you and others. You aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawers, you can’t present a cogent argument if your life depended on it, and you’ll rely on every trick and fallacy in the book to get your point across, especially you, Mr. SHAKEDOWN. You think I don’t know what you’re trying to imprint in the minds of the readers when repeatedly use the “shakedown” term in caps? LOL!

What you are doing here is nothing new. It is however..cheap..no matter how sophisticated or righteous it appears to be..it is neither.

See above.

What motive and justification causes you to think that I am posting this view for your benefit?? I am posting this view for the other readers out here. Only narcissism of the elitist political type can cause someone to think this is particularly for them.

It isn’t narcissism but me telling you I couldn’t care less about your approval and that your claims are unfounded. And stop talking about the elitist political type, I already told you politics in America is a farce. In fact, you can compare it to WWE or a cartoon for that matter.

Are you like a woman who thinks they are sitting on the only one in town?? Ever heard of diversity. Diversity also means a difference in opinions and beliefs. Only a racist would concentrate so provincially on race alone.

More proof you don’t read, more proof what I’ve said about you is true, please refer to my previous posts where I said to not concentrate on one race alone, thanks. And to answer your question I may be a woman, I may not be, but you’re showing your ignorance in implying that women are the only ones with that mentality.

Time warp and guilt techniques do not work on me.

We both know logic and cogency do not work on you.

They also do not work on many others and you are going to get a lot of replies to your posts when people reading this begin to see your posts for what they really are...a SHAKEDOWN. Just like Jesse and Al. It gets wolfie Empire...wolfie...because it is racism.

Do you think I’m sacred about the replies I’m going to get? LOL! I posted it, I’m able to handle whatever comes my way and will answer in the appropriate fashion. I already said many of you will use this thread to complain and star and flag each other, so I already know what to expect. Furthermore, connecting me with Jesse and Al is not going to work on those with reasonable cognitive prowess. In my first post I alluded to those guys being jokes (and in other threads I’ve openly condemned them.) So you using your magical shakedown phrase, and comparing me to Jesse and Al, will only work on those predisposed to believing in views similar to yours. Critical readers and thinkers will read the thread, read my posts and will form their own assessment based on logic and reasoning, not trigger words, half-baked jargon, fallacies and drivel that you so richly provide.

As to your motives..I already told you ..a SHAKEDOWN. Most of us are not interested in it. We have enough problems handling the day to day items in our lives...and these items are private..not public. Got it now??They are not subject to your guilt or time warp conditioning.

More lies and fallacies on your part. How am I motivated by what you say I’m motivated by? In order to be motivated by something there must be some intrinsic or extrinsic factor so by all means tell us what it is. In addition, great job throwing that tidbit in there about private and public issues. I was never going to ask something like that because it has no place in my premise, but I thank you for introducing unrelated material to the thread and then passing it off as if I was going to ask it.

You are attempting to foist off by force ..coercion ..by guilt conditioning..these issues onto the shoulders of people not interested in them. They want to live and let live. To be left alone. To not bother anyone and not be bothered. This is called Americanism. The American way.

What you’re really saying is you don’t want to read or hear the truth and only want to think about the good ole days, how white is right, segregation while giving each other stars and high fives? OK gotcha, that is Americanism and the American way, and you’re exactly right.

Because they do not carte blanche accept your guilt settings on your radio dial ..they are racists??

Have I said anyone in this thread was a racist? Unintelligent? Yes. PROVEN. Compromised? Yes. PROVEN. Racist?

I think it is you who are a racist and you are attempting to default through on guilt and time warp techniques. Wolfie ....Empire..very wolfie.

Please refer to my request that you post a sufficient definition of racism and prove your claim.

I am not guilty because of who or whom I am. To do so is cheap politics of the lowest type...and uses racism by racists to attempt to entrench their points. I know now to use a shovel to dig them out and unroot them. Failing in that I know how to use Salt to get to them out as well.We are the Salt of the Earth Empire...not the sugar.

So in other words I’m talking to a good ole boy. I bet you have your tobacco cup and rifle right next to your keyboard.

It is my duty to treat others as I would like to be treated..not motivated by guilt politics and racism to change my conduct to anothers belief system.

If it is your duty why are you not acting in accordance to it? Would you not want someone to listen to you if you feel as though you were wronged? Would you not want someone to listen to you if you felt you were getting the short end of the stick?

I don't know where from you get this belief system of yours but it is very cheap and also not American. It is however also very cheap politic.

What is “American” to you is sin, death, rape, murder, robbery, lies and deceit to others, Save it good ole boy.

People in politic today are attempting to take this to the next step in wealth redistribution. What they are not talking about is RISK redistribution. Which is why it is a SHAKEDOWN.

I’ve addressed these issues.

Wow!! This is very deep...very very deep. NOT!!!!
Not only are you playing the race card here but the sexism card as well.
That makes two strikes Empire..two!!

I’ll once again prove you people don’t read and that you, in particular, lack intelligence and can only lie and use fallacies. I’ve yet to play a “race card”, you’ll never back your claims of me doing so, and you were the one who made the sexist claim. Did you forget what you said about women? Moreover, and this will ultimately prove you’re babbling and ultimately lacking in the areas I said you lack, take a look at this:

The white man is the new pariah until the slack jawed "third worlders" knock us White European /descended off of the top. - felonius

Hate crime legislation is only applicable to white men. -Remixtup

Therefore, the subconscious reasoning goes, its OK to bash the "white male" and/or Western culture any time and to any extent because the white male and Western culture are so above any possible harm that those poor, oppressed "other people" could ever inflict. - silent thunder

What I have come to conclude is that political correctness, and pushing a hate crime agenda, preferential treatment and all that is just a way for white elitists to practice their bigotry against working class white males. - poet1b

These four guys mentioned white males before I did, so are they sexist as well? [bold emphasis added]

Comfort zone..what are you speaking about. What default are you attempting to take advantage of in your ignorance. I am a machinist and nuclear fueler by trade. I work in radiated and contaminated reactors for my moneys and at great risks...Not that I believe in PC..but merely pointing out that in an attempt to be PC you do the very thing you claim is being done by others. Talk about hipocrisy..your it Empire!!

The comfort zone I speak of pertains to your advantage as a white male in America. First you say your life is private then you go on and tell me about it. Moreover, I already addressed your sexism claims.

could go on and on through your reply to me but this will suffice sufficient for the readers out here to see you for what you are.

And I’ve provided enough to debunk your claims and to validate what I’ve said.

You are subersive and occult in your methods.....in order to SHAKEDOWN into what you think is correct and justified/justice....Ordo Ob Chao..order from chaos. In this case..Occult being hidden or concealed behind guilt conditioning and reverse racicsm...but racism nonetheless.... By name....My thanks to you for giving me the fodder to demonstrate what you are doing. My thanks to all others for thier posts.

:YAWN:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I've addressed you in other threads, and you have a habit of making claims but backing out when forced to answer.

Move on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I answer your questions, you just don't like my answers, and never have any proof to back your claims, just as with this post you once again refuse to come up with anything to back your claims.

It is almost like a Colbert skit for you to avoid justifying a claim you have made by accusing me of always doing the same.

By the way, women are considered to by many of like minded people such as yourself as being an oppressed minority. Pointing this out is not sexist.

Once again, what validates this statement?

What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions. This is not finger pointing, this is fact.

What makes this fact? I will continue to point out your historical inaccuracies that lead you to this claim. Eventually, it will sink in.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I heard a black say one time that blacks can't be racists, had a straight face when he said it too.
Given that, it's possible some blacks may actually think that black on white crimes are not possible.

What is the name of that river in Egypt?

You're speaking of The Nile river, I think. Pretty famous, kind of disappointed you don't know the name...

But to your comment, I also once heard the earth was flat, up was down and green was actually red. Does this mean that this is true? No, because I educated myself and learned properly. Just because one person says something, you think we ALL think like that? Yeah, why don't we take a small sampling and make a broad generalization.
Its obvious anyone is capable of anything. And its obvious that the person you talked to lives a very sheltered life.

Instead of looking for reasons to hate people who don't look, talk or act like you, why don't you look for reasons to love your fellow man. We're all the same, but we're all unique. You see what I did there? We all bleed when we're cut, need sustenance to survive. But we all have different life experiences.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by EMPIRE

I've addressed you in other threads, and you have a habit of making claims but backing out when forced to answer.

Move on.

Forgive me for pointing out. I can't help noticing, but you treat everybody you talk to with disdain, you have a superior attitude which does not endear you to fellow board members, and in worse case it comes across as trolling. Perhaps if you were less rude, you might find more people to agree with you (see my sig
)

On topic, you wont find many raving racist lunatics on ATS, which is nice. So while I applaud you "speaking up for" blacks, you really don't need to be so hard on these good people. The fact remains, there is a problem with black crime. There is also a problem with overcompensation from the media and other politically correct institutions, who make political capital out of agreeing with whoever is perceived to have moral authority.

At the moment, it's not great to be anybody. And in the UK and US at least, blacks have equal opportunities to everybody else. This whole idea of white privilege nowdays is just antiquated and ridiculous. If you're talking about how white people in America are mostly representing positions of power, what else would you expect? America is a predominately white country! If i went to Africa I would not complain that their government and big business is run by black men, it would make no sense.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well I must say that somewhere along the lines my “white privilege” never showed up. I suppose it was lost in the mail.

I can though point out a co-worker that has managed more success than me because she is not a white male. I can point to facts proving I do a better job than her and still her pay has surpassed mine while I have been at the job longer. She managed to get paid a large sum extra by meeting a manager in a motel room (also fact). Yet her incompetence at her job goes unpunished because the other managers are afraid she will claim racial motivations for her dismissal. I guess someone forgot to tell her about “white privilege” and that she is stepping outside of her “place”.

“White privilege” must only apply to those whites born with at least some money in their family. I know for fact that I have had to work very hard to get the little enjoyments I have. But I also know that I enjoy things around me that other might be missing out on or over looking in their own life. My family makes me feel rich, more so my wife and son. That is all the privilege I need.

As for the OP things have gotten far to PC. The whole PC thing is nothing more than political gaming on an extreme level. We the people are like some sort of characters being played by the media and the politicians for their own joy and success.

That is okay though keep blaming the guy next to you for your own failures in life forget that the one truly responsible is none other than yourself. I understand a great deal of my failure; I also know what needed to be done to correct many of them. Also understand that not everyone can attain the same success as others. If that were possible no one would be flipping burgers and everyone would be living like rock stars.

Raist

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by took24

...you think we ALL think like that?...

No, read my post again.

Nowhere in my post did I use the words 'most' or even 'all', note how I used the word "some".

Don't be so sensitive, the OP is just pointing the double standard here.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
I can though point out a co-worker that has managed more success than me because she is not a white male. I can point to facts proving I do a better job than her and still her pay has surpassed mine while I have been at the job longer. She managed to get paid a large sum extra by meeting a manager in a motel room (also fact). Yet her incompetence at her job goes unpunished because the other managers are afraid she will claim racial motivations for her dismissal. I guess someone forgot to tell her about “white privilege” and that she is stepping outside of her “place”.

Dude, I'm RIGHT there with you, same exact situation where i work. So many people here at my job see it with their own eyes and express their sympathy (although i don't want it), even one of my co-workers who leans very far left thinks i'm treated like a red-headed step child here, because i'm a young white male working under many "minority" women. That was shocking and unexpected for her to acknowledge that, but she knows the quality work i do, and has seen me passed up for promotions that went to far less talented and tenured employees who weren't white males.

I've grown up on what i thought was a level playing field, my parents aren't racist, and i've never been one to hate anybody based on something as out of our control as skin color. But my recent experiences, and reading stories like the one on this OP are pushing and testing me to the extreme, to be honest. The more i see the opinions of racists like EMPIRE, the angrier i get. There is no white priviledge, in fact, we're heading fast down a road to even more discrimination and hatred against us, IMO. Equality, at this point, is a joke, and MLK's "dream" has been replaced by the same old nightmare, the roles are just being reversed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by took24

...you think we ALL think like that?...

No, read my post again.

Nowhere in my post did I use the words 'most' or even 'all', note how I used the word "some".

Don't be so sensitive, the OP is just pointing the double standard here.

I'm definitely not being "so" sensitive. I'm just clearly stating what I've been observing.

Hell, I express my opinion and I'm being too sensitive. What is next?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Again, refer to previous posts. If you are unable to do so there is nothing else I can provide as what you're asking has been addressed. Moreover, if you would R-E-A-D what was typed, you'll see that I was labeled a sexist because I said "white males", but in reality it was yourself and others who introduced it to the topic.

More reading, less typing, have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Forgive me for pointing out. I can't help noticing, but you treat everybody you talk to with disdain,

This is false, and what you’re pointing out is simply something from your overworked imagination. In fact, when you quoted me earlier (which you should not have because I wasn’t the one who posted the fraudulent jpeg) what was my response to you? I treat the members of this forum within the rules and regulations of the site.

you have a superior attitude which does not endear you to fellow board members, and in worse case it comes across as trolling.

Let us first define what a troll is. I’m not a fan of Wikipedia, but since most people here cite it as a source I’ll use it.

en.wikipedia.org...(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

With that being said, there is NOTHING I’ve said that can be misconstrued as trolling as I’m posting within the rules of ATS, have said nothing that is controversial, have said nothing inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic in ANY thread. If you and others like you don’t like it, what you can do is report the thread to the Mods/Admin and have them see if the context of my words fit into the scope of their definition of trolling. Will I call people liars for lying? Yes. Will I say they don’t read critically when they take my words out of context when I’ve already said the opposite of what they claim I’m saying? Absolutely.

Perhaps if you were less rude, you might find more people to agree with you (see my sig
)

I don’t know if you have issues with being passive or aggressive, but you confuse cogency and the ability to stand firm with being rude. Moreover, I have no eagerness or desire to achieve acceptance. Do I demand respect? Yes. Will I give it? Yes. However I’m not here to get people to agree with me as people will ultimately believe as they choose. However, I will not sit idly and accept the petulance being forwarded my way--not here, not on any other site on the net, and certainly not offline.

On topic, you wont find many raving racist lunatics on ATS, which is nice. So while I applaud you "speaking up for" blacks, you really don't need to be so hard on these good people.

No you won’t find them. What you’ll find are “blind racist” and covert racist. The blind racist don’t know they’re being racist. The covert racist know they’re being racist but disguise it under the veil of other madness such as conservatism or warped forms of Christianity. But as always, I must use a disclaimer because many people on here are selective readers. With that being said, I am NOT saying all conservatives or Christians are racist, I’m simply saying some people hide their racism under these banners. However, some let it slip every now and then and make comments such as, “NO ONE here can deny that black people have naturally destructive behavior.” (Yes that was a comment made by an ATS user on the 16th of this month.)

The fact remains, there is a problem with black crime. There is also a problem with overcompensation from the media and other politically correct institutions, who make political capital out of agreeing with whoever is perceived to have moral authority.

Yes there is a problem with black crime as there is a problem with white crime, Asian crime, Latino crime, etc. It’s crime. Blacks do have high recidivism rates, high conviction rates, high incarceration rates, etc, but who is willing to put forth the necessary steps to address why the deviance is occurring, and how other factors pertaining to correlation and causation contribute to such high numbers. Everyone wants to blame the media and point at them, and rightfully so, but placing the entire blame on them is a cop out. However, people have misconstrued my words and made it seem as if I’m saying white people are responsible for every ill of society or hardship in the black community. What I’m saying is white America, as a whole, has NOT taken responsibility for THEIR actions (whatever actions they may be) and until they do so, recognize the FACT we live in a world where WHITE IS RIGHT and those of white/European ancestry are more accepted, we will not move forward.

At the moment, it's not great to be anybody. And in the UK and US at least, blacks have equal opportunities to everybody else.

Listen, blacks don’t have equal opportunities as everyone else. If so, why does this occur:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This whole idea of white privilege nowdays is just antiquated and ridiculous. If you're talking about how white people in America are mostly representing positions of power, what else would you expect?

How can you logically claim something is “antiquated and ridiculous”, yet turn around in the very next sentence and basically admit that you lack knowledge pertaining to the subject? That in itself is ridiculous, but not antiquated as it seems to be the norm with some of the posters here in this thread (and the site.)

America is a predominately white country!

With predominant white interests.

If i went to Africa I would not complain that their government and big business is run by black men, it would make no sense.

Well to be honest if you went to Africa and saw such a thing it would be rare. On the surface the government may have African figureheads, but they are pawns to the IMF/WCB/ CFR, TLC and the Arab, Chinese, Russian and Indian companies who have a strong presence there.

Finally, you are confusing what is being stated quite clearly with whatever preconceived ideas you have.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Lazyninja

Forgive me for pointing out. I can't help noticing, but you treat everybody you talk to with disdain,

This is false, and what you’re pointing out is simply something from your overworked imagination. In fact, when you quoted me earlier (which you should not have because I wasn’t the one who posted the fraudulent jpeg) what was my response to you? I treat the members of this forum within the rules and regulations of the site.

Wow...just wow. Overworked imagination? Forgive me sir, but you are a clown. I don't know what colour your skin is, and I don't really care, but your heart certainly is black. Not that you'd know it since your obviously incapable of any introspection.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Nice attempt at a dodge, but I have already referred to your post, and quoted you.

My question has nothing to do with sexism. I am asking you to back up this statement by you, that I have asked about three times now.

How do you justify saying?

MBF

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've been fighting a black federal employee for the last 10 years. He stole about $75000 of my money and used it to pay a man to go to jail in his place. The drug task force knows this. I have been repeatedly taken around the corner and told that they had to have so many blacks in those positions and he was the only one they had in that position. Now it's just my opinion, but if they can't find a qualified black for that position, then find a white one and get him OUT.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

You are entitled to your opinions. Yes they are unjustified and without merit, but still you are entitled to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Nice attempt at a dodge, but I have already referred to your post, and quoted you.

No it was not an attempt at a dodge, I simply don't find you worthy of an in depth response. To be honest I don't find anyone in this thread who I've given an in depth response actually worthy of it, but since I'm posting my words and thoughts, and since others are making far fetched claims when I've stated the opposit BEFORE they even make their claims, I have to seperate myself and do it.

My question has nothing to do with sexism.

Where did I say it did? For your answer I told you to refer to my previous posts. I then addressed the foolishness pertaining to sexism. Something that was attributed to me when it was clearly you and three others who made it an issue of white males.

I am asking you to back up this statement by you, that I have asked about three times now.

Again, refer to my previous statements. Your question is redundant and has been addressed in my previous statements. I’m justified by the fact we’re even having this conversation, justified by the comments made in this thread and those where black people are ridiculed, justified by historical evidence, justified by the fact we live in a world where WHITE IS RIGHT, and justified by the “get over it” attitude of many white Americans and people of European ancestry. All of this has been mentioned in previous posts and expounded on in other threads. Did you R-E-A-D when I said the following?

And I’m not even talking about reparations for slavery, what I’m talking about partly deals with whites taking responsibility in the form of LISTENING, something many of you are quite inadequate at, when people ask you to.

I bet you missed this one also:

No, you may not have directly committed the acts but if you benefit from it why not address it? Moreover, where is your compassion as a human being? If I knew my brother wronged someone, or my grandfather wronged someone, I would never stand bold and tell the person wronged that, "I didn't do it I'm not responsible.", especially if I benefit from the actions of the offending party.

And here is another one:

No, contrary to what you believe, in this case you are either directly or indirectly responsible for the actions of others because you are the main beneficiaries of systematic racism and institutional deviance.

In closing, as I’ve previously stated, white people as a whole have NOT taken responsibility for their actions. What those in charge have done is given PC (I guess you missed my very first post) which is a COP OUT and does not address the problem but contributes to it. I have elaborated and gave you excerpts from previous posts in this thread that answer your question. If you lack the ability to read critically, and look at the context of what is or isn’t being said, that is not my problem. Take it up with your institution of learning, but stop asking the same question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join