It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama prepared to hand over US sovereignty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Is Obama prepared to hand over US sovereignty?

www.examiner.com...

According to Lord Christopher Monckton of Great Britain, this December during the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen a treaty will be signed which will facilitate the transfer of wealth from countries of the West to third world countries because of the imbalance of CO2 emissions.

According to Monckton, the treaty will result in a communist world government which would supersede our own Constitution. The British Lord reports that the trifold purposes of this international entity are: government; transfer of wealth to third world nations and enforcement.

Monckton is a critic of global warming and has written articles and made guest appearances on talk shows such as Glenn Beck disputing the theory.

Read the article in full at Campaign for Liberty which has links to the treaty as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Updated with video and Links: Monckton Speaks to Over 700 at Minnesota Free Market Institute Event
October 16th, 2009 by Adam Axvig

mnfreemarketinstitute.org...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
canadafreepress.com...

Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty, Claims British Lord

At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good luck with that reaty making in through the Senate, Hawks will be all over it, Americans would march by the Millions on to DC with guns and burn the city to the ground.

My promise I will die before that happens, I would take a page out of Islams play book -)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OH TY

Man I check and all I get is an error page,

thanks again

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Good luck with that reaty making in through the Senate, Hawks will be all over it, Americans would march by the Millions on to DC with guns and burn the city to the ground.

My promise I will die before that happens, I would take a page out of Islams play book -)

Poet, seems people have lost their souls.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

-) not I, I know where it is...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

-) not I, I know where it is...

Thank God.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
An interview, titled The Wizard Of the Baca Grande, which Maurice Strong conducted with West magazine of Alberta, Canada, in May 1990, he provides details which elucidate the reasons behind the Illuminati’s support of the environmental movement.

Strong concluded with a disturbing apocalyptic scenario he would to include in a novel he says he would like to write:

Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Over a thousand CEOs, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather in February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead.

What if a small group of these word leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?

The group’s conclusion is “no.” The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?

This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a world collapse. It’s February. They’re all at Davos. These aren’t terrorists ­ they’re world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world’s commodity and stock markets. They’ve engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic.

Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davros as hostage. The markets can’t close. The rich countries...?” and Strong makes a slight motion with his fingers as if he were flicking a cigarette butt out of the window.[10]

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

join