It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, another UFO Picture.....or is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
IF you look closely, you can see the bottom of the pole. It's most noticeable above the railing with the plant as a background, but it's also noticeable with the house as the background, as well. I don't know why it isn't visible with the sky as the background.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Two questions.

1 - Did the software you used said just below that text something like

This may be a new software editor for the database.
If this file is processed, and editor doesn't appear in list above, PLEASE ADD TO DATABASE with [Tools->Add Camera to DB]

2 - DId you know that the ATS Media Portal re-encodes JPEG images?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
IF you look closely, you can see the bottom of the pole. It's most noticeable above the railing with the plant as a background, but it's also noticeable with the house as the background, as well. I don't know why it isn't visible with the sky as the background.

Hi there LL, thanks for your input.

Unfortunatly i dont see what your seeing my friend, piticulary when i blow up the original image. In the original image around the building there is slight movement blur that gives the impression that there are 2 side walls to the house, it also looks like there are 2 windows beside each other when infact there is only one. This problem occurs when the shutter speed is not fast enough to capture the action ( in this case ) sharply enough.

The correct term is called Motion Blur!

IP

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He sent me the original, exif checks out.

Originally posted by LiquidLight

i think this is what he was talkging about i played with the saturation to highlight it, you can see a line leading up to it. i also put in the lightpole next to it to compare with.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35eaed441be8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b06deefe076.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by zaiger]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi Zaiger, thanks for that!

To be honest, i still dont see a post going up the side of the house. Perhaps im blind lol

If there was a pole there it would cover over part of the wall of the house, but when you look at it you can see the whole wall/brickwork etc with nothing in the way. Clear view of the wall can be seen all the way from top to bottom. If there was a pole there it would be covering part of the wall, No?

Ill have a play with the image when i finish work to see if i can get something from it, there had to be something holding that ' object ' up lol

IP

[edit on 17-10-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thank you InfoProvider for the interesting picture. I've seen a few cases similar to this when an overexposed sky bleeds into objects. In your picture however the pole is not so thin and should be seen. It would be seen if if were a dark color, but it seems to be painted white as the other poles. As Zaiger correctly pointed out, the pole is visible over the dark background of the house, but motion blur makes it very transparent and hard to see.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
He sent me the original, exif checks out.
Sorry, could you explain what do you mean by that?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, what do ya know.....YOUR very right Zaiger....there does appear to be a pole there....look >

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1204e42027df.jpg[/atsimg]

So, many thanks for your Sherlock Holmes investigation into this. Ive learned to examine my images alot more clearly now before uploading them here for examination.

I think its safe to say this has been debunked

Thanks again,

IP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join