It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoover dam collapse by end of 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just stopped eating and drinking sugar and started having visions had one of the hoover dam I hope im wrong.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hope you are wrong, too. How did you determine the timeline?

[edit on 10/16/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
No offense but thats called withdrawals.... if you start dreaming of eating a hamburger it will probably be more likely to come true.

Have you been right before with having visions? Did they only just start after you changed your diet?

BTW congrats on being more healthy!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
after i quit the sugar i started having visions while im awake i just have a feeling about the timeline

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Have you had other visions or is this the first? If you've had others, then what were they?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't know your "vision" struck me as "interesting" it just did. It just seemed so "matter of fact". Naturally, I hope that you are wrong. The ramifications of a Hoover Dam "failure" would be catastrophic -- unthinkable in many different terms: human lives, economic, infrastructural..... yikes!

How did you connect your withdrawal from sugar as being connected to your "vision"? And, as the others have asked, have you had other visions?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
About 3wks after i got off sugar i had a vision i would find a long pointed metal rod at work then i did aboubt 30 mins later under a bench at work I work in a prison. I sometimes have feelings and im able to walk straight to where the weapons are hid but this time was different my sight faded out and I had a vision so i searched the whole area until i found it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by silverdemon71]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is sugar slang for something or what?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
no real sugar dr pepper,cookies,candy,cake,etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I do note that mystics would typically fast, withdraw from food -- even water for several days -- to evoke "visions". Now I am not equating giving up sugar with the extreme fasting that mystics might have experienced but I am suggesting that there certainly might be a connection. I also suggest that there might be a connection between a temporary drop in blood sugar, or insulin levels (a hypoglycemic state) your "visions".

Again, perhaps because of your matter-of-fact style, I find this topic to be very interesting and most credible. I would further inquire about your dreams. Are you dreams any way prophetic or otherwise unusual? Did you demonstrate any other precognitive abilities before you gave up the sugar....before this vision of the Hoover Damn failure? What about in childhood? What do you feel about these "visions"? Are there any familial examples of precognitive or extraordinary abilities?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverdemon71
no real sugar dr pepper,cookies,candy,cake,etc.

That is not real sugar you quit ingesting. You are having withdrawals and your body is being cleansed from aspartame.

You are now thinking and acting with clarity.

Not sure about the Hoover dam vision though. That would not be a good thing.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe this is very possible but the date is iffy. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, in 2009, but any significant rise in sea level would probably have a devastating effect on that dam.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You sure it wasn't the Three Gorges Dam in China? Seems to me that that one has a much higher probability of collapsing and the result would be horrendous - not to say that a Hoover Dam collapse wouldn't, cause it definitely would too.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hoover Dam collapsing would be great i would love to take my metal detector to the area that is now under water.
Years ago when lake mead was low i found a lot of rings just off the campgrounds just south of lake mead marina.

People like to skip rocks with wet hands and there rings slip off and into the lake.

There is likely in 10,000 rings in that lake by this time.

Just as long as they have time to warn people down stream it would be fine with me that LA Calif lost power and water from the Colorado river
:shk:

top topics

join