It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Graphic" Deformed Babies of Iraq; What About The G.I.'s Kids?-video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I need to make a clarification, and a statement. The link is to photo, and video evidence that is beyond Heart wrenching. It might even cause nausea. My clarification is as follows; The average Western audience, or English speaking World has been conditioned to the point of being ridiculously "sensitive" to material, or content of a graphic nature.

Case in point is that news all across Latin America shows dead bodies on tv, and in print; it makes no difference whether the body is mutilated, or just plain dead. I wanted to clarify this as it is an important concept in realizing how Westerner's have been dumbed down. We are treated as "infants" in most regards, but desensitized to the finer points of humanity. In the end the World around us is as much a product of the Elite, as it is of us because of the way We've been indoctrinated.

Onto the story..... Quite simply an appeal to the UN to investigate the circumstances, and possible war crime charges levied against the US are in the works; due to the use of Depleted Uranium, White Phosphorous, and other "Chemical Agents".

Now, You can read the letter submitted to the UN in the link; also You can view the graphic, and heart wrenching babies. I want to twist this so YOU feel how this does hit home.

In Vietnam many a veteran was exposed to Agent Orange, and have since died of cancer, but did You know that Agent Orange changes the DNA? Did You know that the Agent Orange has been found responsible for generational gross deformities in Vietnamese? So, My last question is in regards to the G.I.'s families, or lineages, how many of them have generational issues, but have no explanation?

Now role this over to the current debacle in Iraq. The contaminants are changing the DNA, or contaminating it of all exposed. I have seen a few pictures circulating the Web of deformed soldiers babies, but I didn't even bother looking now; as I am sure the US Govt. is keeping us all safe by removing those very pictures.

I will be blunt here, and explicit; these chemicals are affecting the male's "man juice", or sperm, and also affecting the females egg; it is the only logical explanation for recurring deformities of babies, or pregnant women not directly exposed.

So, when You see these babies of Iraq, take a moment to question what is happening to the genetic make-up, or health of Our soldiers. I think it is diabolical. I think that the Elites know what they are doing, and they see all of us as nothing more than cannon fodder, or useless eater's. Remember there are some stones in Georgia.....The Georgia Guidestones... Right there is what the Elite want; a slave force of 500 million, and no more.

Deformed babies in Fallujah
Iraq LETTER TO THE UNITED NATIONS

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO FOOTAGE OF BABIES, MY PRAYER'S GO OUT TO THEM

H.E. Dr. Ali Abdussalam Treki
President of the Sixty-fourth Session of the United Nations General Assembly
United Nations
New York, NY 10017

October 12th 2009

Your Excellency,

RE DEFORMED BABIES IN FALLUJAH

Young women in Fallujah in Iraq are terrified of having children because of the increasing number of babies born grotesquely deformed, with no heads, two heads, a single eye in their foreheads, scaly bodies or missing limbs. In addition, young children in Fallujah are now experiencing hideous cancers and leukaemias. These deformities are now well documented, for example in television documentaries on SKY UK on September 1 2009, and on SKY UK June 2008. Our direct contact with doctors in Fallujah report that:

In September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital had 170 new born babies, 24% of whom were dead within the first seven days, a staggering 75% of the dead babies were classified as deformed.

This can be compared with data from the month of August in 2002 where there were 530 new born babies of whom six were dead within the first seven days and only one birth defect was reported.
continued at source

We request from the United Nations General Assembly the following:

1. To acknowledge that there is a serious problem regarding the unprecedented number of birth defects and cancer cases in Iraq specifically in Fallujah, Basra, Baghdad and Al - Najaf.

2. To set up an independent committee to conduct a full investigation into the problem of the increased number of birth defects and cancers in Iraq.

3. To implement the cleaning up of toxic materials used by the occupying forces including Depleted Uranium, and White Phosphorus.

4. To prevent children and adults entering contaminated areas to minimize exposure to these hazards.

5. To investigate whether war crimes, or crimes against humanity, have been committed, and thereby uphold the United Nations Charter, The Geneva and Hague Conventions, and The Rome Statute of The International Criminal Court.
continued at source

So war supporters, and paid govt. goons remember that it is Your progeny who will be affected. I can only imagine the hell those babies, and children are going through; the pain

Peace,

Sancho

[edit on 15-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's a really tragic situation, An awful mess. I wonder what other civilizations think of us... They must think we are cowardly, evil, stupid, *insert negative description here*...

But what will we do, the PTB have control of the police, the army, the law, money, nuclear weapons, and they will use these tools against us to fatally punish us....

We, those who are on the side of good are truly and utterly neck deep in the #.

I can't view the video though due to this error:

Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: news.sky.com...
at com.sky.utils::BandwidthTest/test()
at com.sky.view::FLVPlayerDocument/init()
at com.sky.view::FLVPlayerDocument/onSettingsInit()
at com.sky.view::FLVPlayerDocument/forceDefault()
at com.sky.view::FLVPlayerDocument()

...and we all know what happens to videos like this that are attempted a go on youtube.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The video feed is working fine for myself, but I am not in the States currently. I wonder whether the error is something just on Your end, or is this feed being censored in the US?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Depleted uranium at work.

The thing I really dont get, is that sure okay, the guys making bombs, and the guys buying bombs and tank rounds, really dont care if generations born down the line will come out fatally ill or deformed, if those are the children of the enemy. But even handling those rounds and being in the area where they are fired will affect our troops.

I know that there are proper procedures for loading those shells, like wearing proper gloves and a lead kilt and so on, but how many follow those procedures? And area where a UD round is fired is considered contaminated, those who walk around in those areas (patrol) become irradiated.

There is no excuse with our level of technology to create arms which are a danger to the enemy and the operator

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

My point exactly is in what You wrote. I think this is on purpose. It is leading towards depopulation of the World........C'mon, the bastards of TPTB know what they are doing.

And We all know when the time comes that it is too blatant to hide, then they'll simply say they had no clue as to what would happen

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones
I'm in Canada, I'll use my parents connection to the net the next time I go visit them to see if my computer has problems rendering this stream, which shouldn't be.

I'm pretty sure they know the risks of the depleted uranium, 'they' just want to see them in action... It's just a laboratory setting to them. Where and how else other than the realm of war could they test such effects on the human population?

Edit to add the video is working now...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am just wondering, how does white phosporous play into this?Admittedly, I don't know much about it other than its basic purpose and results. Can someone clarify how white phosporous causes these birth defects to me?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
The average Western audience, or English speaking World has been conditioned to the point of being ridiculously "sensitive" to material, or content of a graphic nature.

Sancho! Good post my man.

I have to disagree with the above statement, unless I misinterpreted it.

I think it is the exact opposite. I think we have been desensitized to this, and any other form of explicit media. I mean, look at the beheading videos from Iraq. I know a lot of people that would watch those and not flinch. Then you have the people that mimicked them on You Tube with their friends.

I do not know...I just think that the media moguls want us to not care about things like this and they show us to make us just shrug it off and think better there than here.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Its insane how the west treats those labeled as the enemy. No regard whatsoever. We've got Bush and Blair to thank for this attrocity.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well... F*ck.
And I would, without much danger, bet my left ball that those responsible for that will never pay for their crimes. At least not on that Earth.
And all that for what ? Just to keep people busy, to please lobbies, and to annoy Iran.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Whatever, too many ppl in the world anyway. If they dont like then move somewhere else. No said life would be fair.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I just want to cry..
the babies, the parents..
for god sakes are we all done yet?
Dead soldiers and grieving families.
ENOUGH already.
take your bombs and weapons and stupid reasons and justifications and shove it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Well maybe you could volunteer and jump over a cliff.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I remember reading about this all about 7 years ago. Only then it was the Persian Gulf war, and the increase of deformed babies after that. It also talked about Gulf War Syndrome and its supposed links to DU.

I'm sure many others are familiar with it all, a quick search should turn up plenty of info about it.

If nothing came about any of that, I doubt anything will come of this.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Maybe they're deformed because of the waste products from the suposedly peacefull uranium enrichment plants....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think ANYONE that joins the military should watch these videos, and before they hit the big red button from their comfortable chair in some secluded bunker... be prepared what they're about to do to another fella human being. Like bunch of zombies running around killing each other, not even knowing why...

It's not the "chemical" warfare to be blamed... it's the humanity to be blamed.

I'm sick of this world ... how we treat one another... as long as one doesn't understand nor appreciate ones being, they can not possibly appreciate another being. It's a CHOICE we all capable of making....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Frankly, it does not bother me what is going on there...Collateral Damage thats all there is to it. People need to make up their minds and understand the consequences for things they ask. The majority of people supported going to war...granted now many dont. But at first by saying yes do, we want to do something. We gave full power to the US Military and Govt to make the choices on what they want to do and how to handle the situation at hand. And even so if its not from us and from their own dabbing into chemical weapons....serves them right...people act like these problems are only overseas and not here in the US....it gets annoying sometimes.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Whatever, too many ppl in the world anyway. If they dont like then move somewhere else. No said life would be fair.

Holy crap! This is possibly the most ignorant, insensitive, uneducated comment I've seen by anyone in a long time. The stupid.....it hurts!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

...and "the tool of the year" award goes to... Zeta Reticuli

(Sorry to ATS... but I couldn't help myself)

[edit on 16-10-2009 by SneakyB]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

Wow, really showing your true colors.

Hopefully some day in the future we'll be able to welcome you to the human race.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join