It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Gatherings?.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Check the license plates of the car.

If they have U.S. Government license plates then there's an issue.

If you can give one of the numbers of the plates then I can tell you what department they're in and what the plates mean.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
they were not normal plates they were black plates with white letters/# i couldnt make out the numbers but if i see them again i will try to check

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There are two types of US plates, any other type of license plate is someone trying to screw with you:

For standard GSA generic fleet license plates.

For DoD plates, but the "D" can be replaced by a number of letters to signify department.

The GSA "generic" plates are what the government calls "intra-agency", or nonspecific license plates assigned to the fleet. This is signified with a "G" and a diagonal number, usually indicating the type of vehicle (van, small sedan, medium sedan, etc) followed by a five digit identifier.

The other plates are agency specific. "D" for defense, "I" for intelligence, "E" for department of energy, etc.

For a full list check Google.

[EDIT] Just FYI, the first picture is a snapshot of a real license plate, the second one is my rendition on photoshop of a license plate since I couldn't get a picture of that kind.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Carrying a small supply of roofing nails is great to buy time...nothing like seeing your government in action working, even if it is changing a tire...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
For all we know, it could of been a guy like Jesse Jackson or some political figure.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well it was night time so i could have seen the plates wrong all i know is part of them was white and the rest was just a plane background it was no Colorado plate.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk
There are two types of US plates, any other type of license plate is someone trying to screw with you:

For standard GSA generic fleet license plates.

For DoD plates, but the "D" can be replaced by a number of letters to signify department.

The GSA "generic" plates are what the government calls "intra-agency", or nonspecific license plates assigned to the fleet. This is signified with a "G" and a diagonal number, usually indicating the type of vehicle (van, small sedan, medium sedan, etc) followed by a five digit identifier.

The other plates are agency specific. "D" for defense, "I" for intelligence, "E" for department of energy, etc.

For a full list check Google.

[EDIT] Just FYI, the first picture is a snapshot of a real license plate, the second one is my rendition on photoshop of a license plate since I couldn't get a picture of that kind.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by Hawk]

Is the American govt that stupid to put official plates on vehicles used by agencies that don`t want there presence known.Then again they are the omly ones who have a Secret Service who`s personnel wear little badges on there suits.Anybody see a logic in this

[edit on 9-7-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Dont go running at them or anything, and be discreet if you do take pics of them or film them. You never know what people like that could do.
Also maybe you should report it, I know that where I live that sort of thing would be classed as stalking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join