It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Gatherings?.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The past few weeks i have seen groups of these black cars( ive never seen the kind before, very odd) with large antennas all over them. They have been driving around our area here in NE Colorado, They stay very close when driving, Well we cut one off from the pack the other day and suddenly they pulled back out in front of us going very high speeds, regrouped and sped away at over 100mph. Then later last week, i live off of the highway, I saw them all parked near my driveway, men standing out of the cars in all matching black suits, at 11pm, Talking or something, but immeadiatly when i pulled up they ran into their cars a sped away. One more this is my friend has reported to me that they drive on his road everyday about, he lives in the middle of nowhere, he is the only house and his neighbors for miles.

anyone have any info, also im new to the board nice to meet everyone.?/???????

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This started to happen to me before I got raided and arrested because of an online problem I had...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
WELL that wouldnt be good if that was my case. I have only had one run in with the Gov. which was concerning File Sharing. So i should be pretty safe.

Just wondering what did you get in trouble for.?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks to me like an old fashioned stakeout (if its true) you may just be paranoid but maybe since that sharig files the gov may have you on a short leash?????

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
could these 'people' be the infamous Men in Black???
Have you any recall of missing time?
have you SEEN a UFO lately?

hmmmmm maybe they are the MAN thinking your growing hydroponic pot?.......look out...you might have some enemy telling lies about you.....yikes

Maybe there is some BIG military operation in your area and they dont WANT the locals to see it....so they are being scarey to keep you in your house and focused on THEM....instead of looking UP in the sky? I wonder WHAT they are trying to distract you from???

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It could all be honest come to think about it. With all of the security in the country right now, they could very well have took you as a threat to whomever/whatever they were transporting. Just make sure that when you talk on the phone to not mention the uh plans.

Ash

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ROFL!

Sorry, can't believe a word of this crap!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
if they were government and they wanted to talk to you trust me they probably wouldn't run away

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
cja252... They are black sedans with a row of antana from front to back in a strait line right down the center of the car, the big one is in the middle.

Am I right?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Are the black cars suburbans or vans?
Do they have license plates? If so, are they CO plates?

How many people per car?
What are their races (whites, blacks, chinese)?
Where they wearing sunglasses at 11pm?

What was their facial expressions?
Were they wearing polished dress shoes or soft sneakers?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was hard to tell, but they were all for sure matching uniforms looked exactly like Men in Black but i dont think theres a connection. thats how they looked. The cars were strange they were like a lincoln town car but looked also lke those new Dodge magnums. kind of a hybrid. yes the antennas were in a line front to back. the men were white couldnt tell if there were more then one person in each car. all the cars were black. and they were not wearing the glasses the time i saw them at night i dont think. and their facial expressions were all very strict and serious any ideas also they were polished black shoes and the plates on the car were just black with one number on them. didnt look close enough to make them out the number was in white though

[edit on 8-6-2004 by cja252]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Textcould these 'people' be the infamous Men in Black???

That�s original, I was thinking the same thing, I remember a few years back we have this people in big black cars, dress in black and dark glasses in our quiet neighborhood checking mail boxes down the road, my daughter was in that time in high school and she stood in from of our mail box and toll them that they were not touching our mail box because it was a federal offense, and they did not, we never saw them again.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cja252
The past few weeks i have seen groups of these black cars( ive never seen the kind before, very odd) with large antennas all over them. They have been driving around our area here in NE Colorado, They stay very close when driving, Well we cut one off from the pack the other day and suddenly they pulled back out in front of us going very high speeds, regrouped and sped away at over 100mph. Then later last week, i live off of the highway, I saw them all parked near my driveway, men standing out of the cars in all matching black suits, at 11pm, Talking or something, but immeadiatly when i pulled up they ran into their cars a sped away. One more this is my friend has reported to me that they drive on his road everyday about, he lives in the middle of nowhere, he is the only house and his neighbors for miles.

anyone have any info, also im new to the board nice to meet everyone.?/???????

Dont they have another secret military base in Colorado similar to that of Area 51? I think its about time the government starts rolling in blue cars or white maybe or do a variation. That would help keep the coverup under cover.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Probably something to do with Kobe. Heehee. Hmmm.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
They obviously wanted to be seen. Maybe they have located a hacker in the area, or maybe they were the MIB and were out for their Xmas party?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Next time, do something very unexpected..... go to the door of your house, open it really quick and run to them as fast as possible.

If they got scared when they saw you in the window, think of their reaction after you start running towards them. If they do not know what to do, and just stay there like deer caught in headlights, then just ask them if they are lost.

BTW: set up a video camera so we can all see the reactions...
HAppy hunting!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I dont think they are the MIB(my opinion of coarse). From the stories I hear the men in black dont role that deep, meaning they dont travel in packs. However, they could be CIA. I know that the CIA roles deep. But who knows there are infinite numbers of possibilities.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Any updates on this issue yet?
Do you think they will be coming to get you?

Maybe they need a sample from you for the Kobe case to see if you are the other person the gal was with?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If these are gov men, running up to them like that could result in getting shot. I like the idea about the camera. Try walking up to them and do something nice like asking if they are lost and offer them the use of a map.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
If these are gov men, running up to them like that could result in getting shot. I like the idea about the camera. Try walking up to them and do something nice like asking if they are lost and offer them the use of a map.

I say just run up to them with a camera and start snapping pics. Or better yet, bring out a video camera and record the whole thing. That way nothing will get missed and you wil have time to review the pics later just in case you might miss something with a regular camera.

Lets have some images, PLEASE!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join