It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon (bombing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey Jim,

I love to hear what your thoughts are on the Moon Bombing that occurred recently!

Here are few thoughts ...

- Live feed was staged (based on reaction of the "actors"). The one guy stormed out right after, he seem pretty angry at something, is there anyway we can find who this was? and maybe interview him... i have a feeling he knows something he just wants to spill.

- If the live feed was real, did the missile disappear? (if so, was it some sort of alien technology)?

- Did they actually bomb the "far side" of the moon? (to destroy evidence of ET structures) since there are so many other countries racing to get to Moon for some reason (China, Japan, India)

- If so, what's so interesting on the moon that so many countries are now racing to get to! What does US/Russia have that others want! Is it possible this is what they're destroying, so no other countries can have?

- Also is NASA is actually a devision of US military?

Thanks in advanced for anyone wanting to shed some light on this.

Cheers,
Freight

[edit on 15-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Because it was Nasa, and I know how manipulated and staged their material is, I didn't even bother to take note of what the bombing was as from the get-go I felt all we would see is the lie not the truth.

My time was not well wasted thankfully. I focused my energy on more important things like scratching my itchy bits wondering if we will ever have a news agency again that we could trust.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think the missile got disabled, because the whole thing was so strange. Poor video, multiple flashes,video cutoff or termination, awkward moments... I think it is a lie when NASA said the LCROSS was a success.

There is no direct evidence that the LCROSS ever impacted, I don't think.

What are they supposed to say- The LCROSS got shot down by aliens because it was about to blow up the bottom of the crater, where, according to rumor, there are inhabited structures there.

It's almost as if the MSM is trying to tell us the moon is made of cheese, when it's obviously not.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All I know is that the whole thing stinks. We have this mission to find water on the moon by bombing a dark crater that COULD possibly contain any number of amazing things, and shortly before the impact, India of all places confirms the presence of a film of water over the whole surface. If that wasn't strange enough, now this very expensive project yields no visual result for us to see whatsoever, and from what I've been hearing even people with 36' home telescopes were no able to see anything either.

The whole thing was just a horrible idea. Anyone remember the moswuito that was able to live outide of the space shuttle? If life that developed here on earth to thrive in our conditions can do okay in those extreme conditions, then I can actually see how life could be cradled there in a little niche on the moon. So, is it so far-fetched to think it's POSSIBLE that we were sending a bomb to destroy a very fragile niche of life? I think this reeks of irresponsibility at the very least, and a huge conspiracy in the worst case scenario.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I believe the old saying by Sigmund Freud should apply here:

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar.

The plume created by crashing the rocket was made of dark dust and rather thing for anyone to see from the Earth. The mission was successful as they grabbed up dust and debris to see how much water is under the surface of the Moon.

I think too many here put too much into this test.

I would love to read your intake on this, Mr Marrs.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The use of violence in space exploration has become a rising and worrying trend in the last few years. The first to come is the proposed Juno spacecraft which was originally going to be launched this year but has been put back to 2011. It’s mission is to explore the moons of Jupiter and to end with the craft nose-diving into one of the volcanoes on the Jovian moon of Io, so gathering data on the satellite’s interior before the craft is destroyed. A mission that has already taken place is Galileo, again an exploration of the planet Jupiter. This mission ended with the craft crashing onto the actual planet at the huge speed of 50 kilometres-per-second in a fiery, all-American blaze-of-glory finale. This action is planned to be repeated by the Cassini probe currently exploring the space around the planet Saturn. I suspect that this may have something to do with the Lucifer Project, This has been linked to the Lucifer Project that mmaybe failed with Galileo. But there may be another motive behind this new tactic in NASA’s activities in the Heavens: muscle-showing.

"See what we can do if you meddle with us." is the message to the Extraterrestrials. The LCROSS strike is an act of war. Why do the Illuminati-occupied governments of this planet want to start a war with our cosmic neighbours? Well, for the same reason that terrestrial governments do: power and control. It could be that the aliens are about to reveal themselves to humanity in general and the Loomies want to stop them. Perhaps they want to goad the aliens into a war which they will then play as a Problem-Reaction-Solution scam. Political strategies don’t change with time; and I doubt if they change with scale either. What counts for world wars on Earth does also for wars across the Galaxy. We must protest, disassociate ourselves from the acts of our rulers. As the window-posters said during the Iraq invasion: “I AM NOT AT WAR!” The ET’s have so far shown remarkable restraint; they are clearly very astute and they seem to be very perceptive of the situation down here on Terra not-so-Firma. I think we’ve got a good chance of forming a peaceful alliance with them which will scupper the warmongering Illuminati’s plan.

top topics

join