It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitor Identification Catalog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is a cataloged chart of some of the alleged Extraterrestrial Visitors making Earth a stop if not a final destination of their possibly arduous, certainly lengthy journey. Enjoy!

Granted. This catalog is not for everybody. Some endorse the ETH, others do not. Please be respectful of those that post here endorsing the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis.

The Greys

Attributes:

There are many variations of the Grey species found in this universe, you may have seen this species depicted in popular film media as the short grey aliens with huge bulging black eyes. The Greys originally started out as tall blond-haired humanoids in the Rigel system, but were subject to heavy nuclear radiation over long periods of time. This changed their DNA and glandular structure dramatically, which caused them to devolve into their current form. This nuclear exchange occurred approximately 300,000 years ago. These beings are nocturnal, as their eyes are very sensitive to ultraviolet light. They have the ability to control their heart rate, and their brains have more lobes than that of a human brain. These beings communicate telepathically as they only have a horizontal slit for a mouth, and function in a hive mind like manner. These beings have problems with their digestive system, and they compensate that by absorbing glandular secretions through their skin from animals they abduct, as well as semen extracts from human beings in nocturnal emissions or abductions as well. These beings co-operate with our current governmental structures for reasons of global domination and control. They replace world leaders that are against this cause, with clones and hybrid Grey entities. These beings are of a neutral orientation, as they can perceive human emotions but do not comprehend what they mean to us.

The Pleiadians

Attributes:

These beings reside and come from the star constellation named the Pleiades. There are seven stars in the Pleiades, and these beings come from the star known as Taygeta. Out of the nine planets that orbit this star, only four are inhabited with living beings. Their home world is the planet Erra, which is very similar to our planet earth. They share the same plant and animal life as on earth, and their days are only six tenths of a second less than on earth. These beings are millions of years older than earthlings, and are more spiritually advanced than earth beings. The typical lifespan of a Pleiadian is 700 years or more as only 400 million people reside on the planet Erra, as opposed to the extremely over population of earth which is above 6 billion. There is no dishonesty on Erra as their form of communication is through telepathy. The basic necessities of life are provided freely, as there is no need for money, wealth, and power. Pleiadians resemble earth beings, the only difference is lighter skin. The Galactic Federation of Light consists of many entities from the Pleiades, as the GFL is our main ally in the battle to save our planet from certain destruction The Pleiadians are of a positive orientation.

The Reptilians

Attributes:

Reptilian Reptilians: This race of beings, is perhaps the greatest threat to humanity today, as it had been for hundreds of thousands of years in the past. Many years ago, the ancient astronauts of our planet were engaged in a fierce battle with these beings, and the Annunaki Reptilians were forced into underground caverns where the battle continued until most of these beings were destroyed, though a few survived and are present in our world today as you read this article. There is a global cover-up of the existence of this race of beings. The dinosaur bones claimed to be of massive beasts from prehistoric periods may actually be the remains of the Reptilians destroyed in the ancient battle. These beings have long heads with vertical slit pupils, most of the reptilian hierarchy of the previous ages are green or brown, yet there are those who survived and evolved in the deep and dark caverns of the earth that have mutated into an albino white form. The reptilians have set up various bases on the earth as well as inside of Venus, and many other locations throughout the galaxy as they are a conquering race. These beings have no regard for humans as they eat us like we eat chicken, there are numerous underground facilities with massive storage rooms of human cadavers. These beings are not dependent on humans as a source of food though, as their main form of booty is the gold of our world that sustains the environment of their home world. They do not fear humans as they consider themselves far more superior in intelligence and beauty than us, they view us a repulsive and disgusting looking creatures. The Bush family and many of their associates are reported to be the humanoid reptilians of our day, as well as many members of English and British royalty. These beings are of a negative orientation.

The Andromedians

Attributes:

These entities reside and come from the Andromeda Galaxy, that move in inter-stellar light travel. They have hyper-light traveling capabilities, as they can travel from one side of the universe to the next in a matter of seconds. These beings are very thin, standing eight to ten feet tall and are extremely beautiful. This race is so spiritually evolved that they no longer have the need for physical bodies. In ancient mythology, they are referred to as the winged gods. These beings do not eat, as they live off the prana (energy) of the universe. Andromedians have taken care of humanity for centuries as they consider us their brothers and sisters. Their mother ship is here at this moment in our stratosphere, and our government is very aware of this and can do no-thing about it. The Andromedians have inspired prophets and philosophers alike. Their teachings have been perverted and manipulated to control the masses and enslave the people, and this has been allowed. These beings are of a positive orientation.

Source

This is just sort of a visual reference guide of sorts with some basic descriptors to help identify your assailants/guardians should you have an encounter of some sort that seems to temporarily test simultaneously your sanity as well as your rectal retention capabilities.

There are many variations of the Grey as well as the Reptilian races. Further descriptors and intentionality of these main visitors can be found here:

ALIENS 111

Myself, an experiencer, cannot recall with any detail what entities I had a run in with if even they were otherworldly to begin with. I am not a proponent of the classic ETH but as I feel that all have a voice, I will not set out to demean those individuals that do give it credence.

More Alien types and variations can be found here as well:

Types Of Aliens

If I have missed any, please by all means continue to add a photo and a brief description of attributes to this evolving catalog. I hope that this helps some on their quest whether it be for Peace or Closure.

Thanks in advance and Cheers!

Erik

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Once again, another piece of Alex Collier's theory supported by another. I think I understand everything now. If so, Humanity is on the path to destruction if we do not change our ways.

Earth Humans are extremely special you could say. We are honored by the Andromedians, who are also another type of Human evolved by billions of years ahead of us.

They are recently, now here and trying to help. For the others, mostly concerning the Greys. They are the ones in contact with the US government. Its now the reason why the US has a USSF (United States Space Force). Some of the UFO's are ours.

Yeah I did a lot of research recently, I have my own huge theory. Its basically a lot of Alex Collier's stuff, but backed up with other information. Plus new information from the newer reports, etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It always fascinates me that the pictures of the reptilians looks very similar to petroglyph's of Kokopelli, I used to see these pictures with other rock art all over Arizona.

I don't know if what I was told was true, that was that they only cut out pictures of things they had seen or had been told about in stories, I always figured that it was representation of fertility, I have seen several pictures online, of supposed Reptilians all looking similar, and hearing the Hopi talk about how they came from underground, and talk of Reptilians living underground (apparently) if it is true then who knows?

Take a look.

Obviously the last one is not a Petroglyph, just showing what Kokopelli was supposed to look like.

Can anyone tell the story of this Character? or the story of who,what, they were? and did he really steal Children, or was it strictly a fertility thing?

Certainly does look like the depictions of Reptilians people have claimed to come across, right down to the spikes on the back of the head.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
More Alien Visitors...

Nordics

Attributes:

The Nordics are a race of Alien visitors that look very similar to the average human except a little taller and heavier. They are reported, by people who have seen them, to very muscular and in excellent physical shape. They derive their name from the fact that they resemble the Scandinavians. Individuals who have allegedly come in contact with the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution. Aka: Blonds, Swedes, Nordics, Wingmakers, Blue-Eyed, Aryans, Venusians Origin: Some individuals have suggested that because of the Nordic's similar physical appearance to humans that they could possibly be our long lost relatives who have since moved on to another planet. Home System: Pleiades, Vega, Hyades Description: blonde hair and fair skin They average about 2 meters in height. Females about 1.7 meters. They have no sweat glands.

Source and further info

The Draconians

1) Scaly rough skinned humanoids describe the appearance of the Reptilian species from the Draco constellation and the Capella System. These beings have elongated heads and eyes with vertical slit pupils. Some of the reptilian hierarchy are albino white and not the usual green or brown. Some have conical horns midway between the brow and the top of the skull.

2) For the most part, we are dealing with another species that is humanoid in shape, but Reptilian in heritage. Their leader elite are the "Draco" that have special "wings", which are flaps of skin, supported by long ribs. These can be folded back against the body. They are also known as the "Dragon Race" and their symbology usually includes a Winged Serpent. There are elements of their species that do not have wings - the "soldier class" and "scientists" have none.

3) They are all 'cold blooded' and must have a balanced environment to maintain body temperature. The "soldier class" of the species can bury themselves in the ground and wait long periods of time in order to ambush their enemy. If need be they can survive on one very large meal every few weeks or even once a year. As a species, they are well suited for space travel due to their ability to hibernate. These reptoids have scales that protect them from moisture loss. They have no sweat glands.

4) The scales (scutes) are much larger on their backs, making the skin waterproof. The scales elsewhere on the body are more flexible. They have three fingers with an opposing thumb. The eyes are catlike and large. They have twin nostrils at the end of a short stubby muzzle. They are mostly meat eaters. The mouth is more like a slit, but they do have teeth that are differentiated into incisors, canines, and molars. They average from 6 to 7 feet in height.

5) The Reptilian (amphibian) humanoids have been interacting with Earth for ages. Many contactees and abductees repeatedly describe an insignia of a Flying Serpent on the shoulder patch, badge, medallion or helmet. The Serpent Race lives under the ground.

6) The Draconian Group is a Confederation with subgroups (The "Serpent Race" from Sirius) and various crossbreeds. They set up bases inside of Venus, the Earth, and other locations. Earth is on their ancient space trade routes.

7) The Draco are about 8 feet tall and have winged appendages coming out of their shoulders, dark scaly skin, and have glowing red eyes. They have the ability to fly and usually operate at night. These entities, as well as the elite of the other Reptilian species (that also have winged appendages) were the source for some of the legends of the past relating to Gargoyles and Valkyries. It is also apparent that some of the qualities ascribed to vampires have also been taken from these creatures.

8) Some Reptilians eat humans like we eat chicken. In the United States, there are great, underground food-storage rooms full of preserved human bodies. Sometimes the bodies are those of children. It is not only children but also adults that Reptilians eat. However, children are preferred because they are not poisoned with substances like caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and other things that adults are saturated with.

9) The Reptilians don't seem to be dependent on humans as a food source, although part of their experimental work with us is toward the end of future food supply/production. When they become involved with crossbreeding (humans and Reptilians), they are not doing it for racial survival but for the purpose of creating a subclass (slave race) within their own culture. These half-breeds are to be biological war machines and laborers, etc. They are to be someone else's property.

10) The Reptilians seem to have little regard for us as living beings. (They think we are as ugly and repulsive to them as we ever portrayed them to be, and that we, the human race, are "as valuable as weeds".) However, they do seem to consider some of us valuable property. One gets the feeling they will continue to use us as they see fit, or, if we ever become a real problem as a group, they would sooner wipe us out than deal with us.

11) They do not fear humanity and consider themselves far superior to humans by all comparisons. They supposedly consider the surface of this planet to be a poisonous, inhospitable environment and "allow" us to live here, since they live below the surface and in space. (We and our surface environment function as a physical buffer or living shield around their home underground.)

Source

More Alien I.D. fun!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hello Azzllin! Nice addition to the catalog. I wonder if you would do me the favor of sizing down some of your photos as some of them are too big and distorting the background framework and page layout. I would appreciate it!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
why are all of these aliens humaniod? you know the chances of over 37 humanoid aliens in this part of the galaxy?

i mean hey,its interesting,but im gonna need more thena poor sketch and a theory....that being said..id go with that Pleiadian. lol

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
why are all of these aliens humaniod? you know the chances of over 37 humanoid aliens in this part of the galaxy?

i mean hey,its interesting,but im gonna need more thena poor sketch and a theory....that being said..id go with that Pleiadian. lol

Well.....ahem, the running theory on that Humanoid dealy with the Ra/Law of One folks is that this is the basal form of sorts for this galaxy(the milky way). The basic shape imprint for sentient intelligence is knuckle dragging simian.

Kinda makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it? I mean, if your capsule just so happens to be accidentally knocked into a wormhole and you come out the otherside into weirdness, the chances of running into an intelligent lifeform that can carry on a decent game of Risk or Checkers is pretty good!

Now you wanna give yourself hug, don't you?

Cheers,

Erik

P.S. Azzllin, PLEASE resize your photos!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What about the guys that I (somehow in a sick way) hope are real. The gangly praying mantis guys with 4' necks and crazy triangle bug heads? Yeah, Insectoids is what ppl call them I think. That would have to be the most disgusting yet awesome thing ever!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
What about the guys that I (somehow in a sick way) hope are real. The gangly praying mantis guys with 4' necks and crazy triangle bug heads? Yeah, Insectoids is what ppl call them I think. That would have to be the most disgusting yet awesome thing ever!

Don't worry! I'm working on an entry for the Insectoids as well.

They kinda bug me though. Ha!
Just so long as we don't have to contend with anything on the scale of Starship Troopers I'll be alright with alien bugs.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Good compilation redwoodjedi! It seems you have covered the basic types of reported beings that are visiting Earth. As you said, there are many sub-types, especially of the Greys (reportedly). My theory on why the majority of races appear to be humanoid is one of two things:

• That a bipedal lifeform is the most efficient form of life, thus evolution chooses this form because of such. With this we also must consider that there is a good chance other planets would have to be at least similar to ours for any meaningful life to form and evolve. So I see no reason that evolution would not follow the same pattern it did here on Earth, albeit with differences in the type of species that evolves, but the bipedal template is the same.

• The "directed panspermia" theory. Basically we, and the others are all descendants of one first race, a "master race" that created all the others, at least in this part of the Universe.

Here is a thread that delves into some of the sub-types of Greys and others:
    The Three Different Types of Greys
    Some more links (to different races):
    manuel.sekmeth.com...
    www.thewatcherfiles.com...
    www.abduct-anon.com...
    ufo.whipnet.org...
    www.ufologie.net...
    www.ufologie.net...
    www.uforc.com...
    www.ufoevidence.org...
    www.ufoevidence.org...
    exopolitics.org... -Exopolitics is a real good one.

There are many more links, you might try The Black Vault or The Book of Toth for more information as well.

I do have a question about the "Andromedian mothership in the stratosphere" however. If they require no bodies and travel through space as energy then why do they need a spacecraft? What are the reasons put forth for this? Thanks again for posting my friend.

reply to post by spinalremain

The insectoids are thought to possibly be a type of Grey, but it is also thought they me be of a different species entirely.

**See redwoodjedi's post below mine for a picture and more information. We posted at the same time.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
    link   
    More Space Critters for your viewing pleasure...

The Insectoids

Attributes:

Sometimes described as a Praying Mantis in appearance. This alien type is not often reported. It is usually described as a "larger" alien with the title "doctor" or "leader" and is described as 4-1/2 to 5 feet tall in stature. In some cases, two or more are reported as working together. Oddly enough, some reports state that this alien works with both the grays and the Nordics, as well. In either case the INSECTOID type appears scaly, ugly and extremely frightening in overall demeanor. Abductees claim very rough treatment at the hands of the INSECTOID aliens.

Source

The Tall Whites

Attributes:

Charles Hall claims to have witnessed and interacted with a race of extraterrestrials he described as 'tall whites' while serving at Nellis Airforce Base as a duty weather observer from 1965-67. In his three volume memoirs, Millennial Hospitality, (2002) he describes his experiences as fiction yet in a series of interviews, he claims that the experiences were real and that the US Air Force were indeed hosting extraterrestrials they had reached agreements with during the 1950's if not earlier. The tall whites are humanoid in appearance (depicted in image on right). What follows is a set of recommended interviews and articles regarding Charles Hall and the tall white extraterrestrials that he met while serving at Nellis Air Force base. The first UFO researcher to seriously investigate the Charles Hall story is Paola Harris who interviewed him in July 2003; introduced the Hall case to the UFO/Exopolitical community: and commissioned an artist's depiction of the tall whites as seen on right.

Source

The Anunnaki

Attributes:

The Anunnaki or Gods of Mesopotamia are a race of superhumanly powerful humanoid beings who were once worshipped by several of the races and cultures of Mesopotamia, particularly the ancient Sumerians and Babylonians from about 4000 BC during the rise of human civilization to 1500 BC when their worship was replaced by other religions, particularly the Judeo-Christian Church. (Some references have them worshipped much earlier in the Hyborian Age, as far back as 18,000 BC: however, many of these beings have been exposed as demonic entities.) The human worshippers of the Anunnaki often referred to their deities by other names than by which they were originally known: for example, the Sumerians worshipped a sea-god named Ea whereas the Babylonians knew him as Enki. The Anunnaki no longer have or actively seek worshippers on earth. However, certain gods, notably Baal and Dagon, are often called upon by practitioners of black magic to exploit their most darker attributes while other deities like Ninurta and Inanna, known to the Greeks as Aphrodite, still have an active interest in the welfare of humanity.

Source

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Ha! I thought of your picture that you used for the Yukon Case for the Insectoids and here you go posting it at about the same time I did in response to the request for Insectoids! What a co-inky-dink! I love serendipity.

Thanks for contributing further info on the Greys and their sub-categories. Very resourceful. This thread is turning out to be a great general reference library of sorts. I'll keep digging and adding to it. Eventually it will get into the rare and lesser known species visiting this planet allegedly. Fun stuff!

Cheers and thanks again,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
    link   
    Oh My God! Im laughing so hard at that picture of the insect guys. They have human looking suits on with bug heads! Ahahahahahahahahahaha

They look like a horrible accident happened or an experiment gone wrong. I always thought they were much taller and had really long arms bending like a mantis. Then again it's not as if Ive seen one or anything so I suppose that pic is good enough.

The Insect on the right has sexy hips. Does that make me weird?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
    Oh My God! Im laughing so hard at that picture of the insect guys. They have human looking suits on with bug heads! Ahahahahahahahahahaha

They look like a horrible accident happened or an experiment gone wrong. I always thought they were much taller and had really long arms bending like a mantis. Then again it's not as if Ive seen one or anything so I suppose that pic is good enough.

Yeah.....That is a pretty kooky lookin' pic. Just don't laugh in their face should they visit you. The human propensity for humor in this regard could be the death you and the meal for them.

"You were right, Master. The negotiations were short"

- Obiwan Kenobi - The Phantom Menace

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
    link   

Great post, OP. Star and flag for you. If I have my choice I want to make out with the Pleiadian girl, all the others can fly into the sun for all I care.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
    link   

Here is another thread that has a large amount of alien species discussed:

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

By the way, what are your thoughts on the question I posed about the Andromedans?

PS: I removed my picture of the insectoids, no need to take up bandwith when there is the exact same thing already posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Here is another thread that has a large amount of alien species discussed:

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

By the way, what are your thoughts on the question I posed about the Andromedans?

PS: I removed my picture of the insectoids, no need to take up bandwith when there is the exact same thing already posted.

Thanks again, JK!

Great stuff. You are the GO TO guy on all things Alien for sure. I have referenced your threads numerous times.

As far as the Andromedian question you posed is concerned, I would like to think that maybe the use of a ship of any kind by them is a misunderstanding by the original author. A statement of ignorance. I should think if they travel en masse in something that is big enough to be labeled a Mother Ship, I would just alter my perception a bit by proposing that they ARE the Mother Ship itself. A collective thought vehicle utilizing an idea analogous to Einstein's Tesseract as a basis of travel. The Moody Blues had it right: Thinking is the best way to travel! The craft is actually them in a huddled thought collective. I would go so far as to say that they don't even need a planet. They just simply are. Kind of what one experiences when one has a Satori, Enlightenment, Vergessen, Samadhi type experience. It opens and changes you forever! Light!

Billy Meier I bet wishes he came up with this idea of a real Beamship. He sure would have saved a lot of money on model building. And none of those nasty and irritating stump callouses!

In poor taste, I know. Couldn't resist.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
    link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Great post, OP. Star and flag for you. If I have my choice I want to make out with the Pleiadian girl, all the others can fly into the sun for all I care.

Um........Thanks Plucky. You, as always, are a veritable wealth of indefatigable insight on all things of an "Experimentally Sexual" nature. You do know of course, that the Pleiadian Women have.....ahem.....five....um......er....um...thingys. Perhaps the Men also sport five Hoo Hoos. I'm sure that would keep you busy for a while.

Cheers and good luck,

Erik

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
    link   
    This is for you Azzllin!

Kokopelli

Kokopelli is a kachina, or spirit, found in the mythology of the Hopi, Zuni, and other Pueblo Indians of the American Southwest. A complex character, he plays various roles, including those of fertility spirit, trickster, and hunter.

Images of Kokopelli are among the oldest that survive in ancient rock art in the Southwest. He is also a popular figure on painted pottery. Usually depicted as a humpbacked figure playing a flute, he often carries a large bag on his back and has antennae like an insect.

The Hopi have several fertility kachinas connected with Kokopelli. In some Hopi tales, Kokopelli's bag contains gifts that he uses to attract women. In others, he carries a baby on his back and leaves it with a young woman. The Hopi also have a female kachina called Kokopell' Mana. During ceremonial dances, a performer dressed as Kokopell' Mana challenges Hopi men to race with her. If she catches her opponent, she knocks him down and pretends to mate with him.

Kokopelli is identified with various insects. Kuwaan Kokopelli, or the Robber Fly Kachina, is named after a humpbacked fly that is always mating. Like Kokopell' Mana, this kachina represents fertility. In a tale about how Kokopelli guided the Hopi to a new land, Kokopelli is either a locust or a grasshopper. When an eagle dares him to pass an arrow through his body, he cleverly slips the arrow under one of his wings.

Source and rest of story

In part one of this article dealing with the mythology surrounding the Native American flute, it was discussed that many musical instruments and playing traditions are imbued with a fascinating mythology. Some stories detail how and why certain instruments came into existence, while others illustrate the mysticism that results from the music and its otherworldly effects on the listener, the environment, and/or the natural elements. Other myths strive to teach moral lessons, curbing unsavory or detrimental behavior in children or in the general community. Often times, myths and legends explain the unexplainable. These stories should not be taken lightly, as they tend to reveal much about a culture.

The Native American flute has an interesting body of mythology, with stories detailing the flute’s origination, how it was used to teach life-lessons, its role in bringing prosperity to the people and their crops, and the peoples’ responsibility to give back through the playing of the flute. There are varying versions of similar stories within tribal communities, often with details being changed to make them more relevant to the individual societal, environmental, and psychological structure.

One of the most popular figures in Native American mythology is Kokopelli, a demigod who is illustrated in pictographs (images that are painted or drawn on rock surfaces) and petroglyphs (images that are etched or chiseled into the surface) dating from 200 AD. Often depicted in rock art as a phallically-illustrated male, Kokopelli also manifests with a hunched back, carrying a flute, a cane, or a staff. Sometimes he is drawn with a clubbed foot. Interestingly, Kokopelli is sometimes depicted as a bug with antennae. Not all of these attributes are always present in Kokopelli illustrations.

Source and rest of story

Myth goes on to explain that Kokopelli was a man/god and he used to travel between villages long ago. He carried a bag of maize seed on his back, and taught the people to plant maize. At night, while the people slept, Kokopelli roamed the maize fields, playing his flute. The next morning villagers would arise to find the maize four feet tall and Kokopelli gone (Bertola 1996).

Source

I too grew up in the Southwest. I spent as much time in the Anasazi and Sinagua ruins as I could as well as spending most of my time on many places on the Navajo (Dineh) Reservation.

The Navajo have a different name for him that suggests an altogether different aspect of the nature of Kokopelli:

Water Sprinkler

Hágoónee',

Erik

[edit on 22/OctamSat, 17 Oct 2009 09:08:49 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

top topics

join