It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Secret? - Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw this video quite a while back, and have thought about posting it before but I wasn't sure if it was done already. I havent found it on here yet so I figured I would post it.

This was made previous to the 2008 Election. It talks about the indications and actions that will occur that will eventually lead to world war 3. Much of this includes using food as their primary weapon.

Either way I think it's a great video and is worth a watch.

I saw a thread here in breaking news that the un reported a record number of people starving in the world. 1 Billion to be exact. I immediately thought of this video.

At the end of the video, i have to say, he was wrong about Obama.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
LaRouche is like a semi-leftist Alex Jones. His movement isn't about ideas, it's about him.

He says many things that are true but he just doesn't take his economic views to a logical conclusion. He does have a good foundation of truth though.

He has an interesting take on the power elite. The British Conspiracy it is known as.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A great post.

Will be looking forward to coming home and watching this video again.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Interesting video and also the angles of which i dare say have some shread of truth to them, hard part is which bit,which angle and the constant slight of hand by all 1st world governments.

I have noticed the prices of food increase and because of my business i make a trip to my local cash and carry every week and i notice that the prices jump up in most cases and it's just a matter of time before we lose the battle to feed our world so we can run our cars .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very coincidental, i've been doing a lot of reading on this in the past few weeks. This is one of the most important things going on right now, and with the Codex Alimentarius coming aswell the evidence is obvious. They want complete and utter control in order to destroy possible opponents.

I mean, look at the UK now, they have a population crises over there.

'Great' Britain has been the biggest thief in history, they have robbed, raped and pillaged from every corner of the globe. The U.S. is next... India can't survive once the Codex Alimentarius is implemented.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies. I enjoyed reading them. This post was up for a couple days and I couldn't believe no one had anything to say about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yeah, that's right us Brits control Europe and the US, absolutely laughable. No one listens to the Brits anymore. We go into meltdown if Obama doesn't tell us he like's us once in a while. we've been the Lapdog of the US for the last 20 years.
As for Europe they'd be happy to go along without us.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by woodwardjnr]

top topics

join