It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ahhhh. The plot thickens. Read last night that child protective services will be paying them a visit once the drama winds down a bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have to do this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3c6d726cec1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wonder if the dad still wants to do a reality show. They could roll in the cameras and record this family's life.

The show could be called.......(drum roll)....."Reality Sucks."

Like I said earlier, the federal government is not going to let this go. NORAD, FAA, Air National Guard; that's just afew ticked off agencies.

But use caution on this story because the media is interested in the entertainment value. They could care less about facts.

I had the displeasure of dealing with the media afew times. They have a "facts are optional" philosophy.

As for the class 3 misdemeanor, that's hilarious. That tells me the dad doesn't have a lawyer yet. They must be telling him, "Cooperate with us and it will just be a small fine."

LOL!!!!!!

That man is a MOR-ON! He is being eaten alive by the media AND the authorities.

Keep talking, dummy. Keep cooperating.

Let me assure everyone, the fine is going to be RIDICULOUS! He won't be able to pay the bill if he wins the lottery. The government has no chance of collecting.

He is one of those guys that could win a $25 million jackpot and be bankrupt in less then 10 years.

Money always trickles up and this family is on the very bottom step of that ladder.

I am waiting for CPS to get involved. I am waiting for the federal government to say, "The fine isn't what you need to worry about right now."

Does Richard really think it's just going to be a class 3 misdemeanor? Whose hoaxing who now?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The upshot is this idiot dad will be a PR nightmare for CTers and alternative thinkers everywhere. As the saying goes, you are known by the company you keep. This kind of stuff is flying all over the web.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Ahhhh. The plot thickens. Read last night that child protective services will be paying them a visit once the drama winds down a bit.

FACEPALM...
WELL GEEZ
about freakin time....:shk:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Dear Lord NOOOOOO!!!! There are 3 of them???

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
OK ok, I slipped up and listened to C2C last night when Richard C. Hoadland was on for an hour. Hoagland was giving credence to this Heene on the theory that Heene supports hyperdimensional physics and this is being done to discredit Heene........

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hearsay or conspiracy talk as I just heard something new on this
special balloon.
Like what does one do with an out of controll balloon normally.
Hello Sheriff, please alert the weather service I am releasing my
own gigantic unofficial weather balloon and it looks like a flying
saucer so check in with all airlines please. OK thanks Sheriff.

The balloon was a test of static forces.
That did come across the inter net some where.
Now I heard that the balloon went 400 miles per hour.

Don't think so even with static UFOs or choppers pushing it.
Hoping to hoax is way out of a CIA static flight experiment.
Yeah, thats gonna work.

ED: Hyperdimensional travel is the only way the non existent
ET can get here these days it seems yet everyone on Earth is
going the static electricity way.

[edit on 10/18/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I still want to hear from the poor guy sitting on a 747 flying over Denver. As he looked out his window, he noticed a UFO being pursued by a bunch of helicopters, including a black hawk.

What was THAT poor guy thinking? What would YOU have thought?

I saw it on Fox with the sound turned off. I wondered for a moment if we were being visited from the planets ghetto or trailer park.

Nothing racial is intended by that remark. It just looked liked a space aliens version of a rusted out Yugo.

But who are these people that thought it was flying at over 400 mph? At over 10,000 feet? Who thought it was going to stay up FOR DAYS when it was on the ground 15 minutes later, lol.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't doing 400 mph when it crashed.

Or when it lifted off.

Or during flight.

Or ever.

This story is allot like that nasty chick in high school who won't stop giving to anybody that wants a piece of this action.

I'll check back in after the games.

I gotta fly!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
'Balloon boy' incident was 'hoax,' sheriff says'

(CNN) -- The case of a giant Mylar balloon, which ascended into the sky late last week amid fears a 6-year-old boy was aboard, has been determined to be a "hoax" and a "publicity stunt," Larimer County, Colorado, Sheriff Jim Alderden said Sunday.

www.cnn.com...

---------------------------------------

What can I say? I still try to believe in people.

This Sucks.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Some one estimated 40 or 60 mph tops.
Based on some distance between locations and estimated lift off
and landing time but the landing was caught on video and stayed
put.

Official experimentation on static flight is done under wraps.
The mechanism is being used and to hide it the experimenters
are out in the cold as it were in the trade, or did I get that
reversed.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Incorrect. The Balloon was moving 34-40mph. It only went 15 miles. It was on TV for 2 hours or so too.

All this was, was an insane Dad trying to get back on TV. CPS needs to check out the kids--XRAY their bodies too--that video of the balloon being let loose, sounds like the kid was VERY scared of their dad--you can hear it in the boys voice. a 'flinching' yelp. They need to look for bruises and fractures. (I wonder if they are home schooled....)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I knew they were going to come out and say the balloon couldn't have lifted him in the 1st place...

But after they recovered the balloon and checked the actual measurements, authorities discovered "it was not capable of lifting off" with the boy on board, Alderden said.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I saw a spot on TV, the mom thinks she came from aliens.
People come from people.

They are caught up in some idea of what popularity sells mode.
Since much of entertainment is made up by the elite to sucker
in the common man, these guys fell in fairly deep.
They will be taken care by the elite who fix up what the mischievous
elite put asunder.
A cycle to be repeated until the lies stop.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
CNN has an update, and this stood out:

"There was a 911 call from the home earlier this year that led authorities to a "suspicious circumstance" that Alderden said may have involved "domestic violence, perhaps against the wife."

He fits the perfect profile of a violent person. Extremely amped up normally, snaps at the simplest things and is 'always right'. IMO, that 911 call, before Police got there, I BET he told his wife "If you say I hit you, you will never see your kids again, etc..."

A Douchebag.

With all this stress on him now, I predict he's gonna do something REALLY odd soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join