It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Swine Flu Vaccination starts Next Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The swine flu vaccination programme will get under way in the UK next week, the government says.

Patients in hospital deemed at risk of the infection - including pregnant women and people with health problems - will get the jab from 21 October.

The following week will see GPs starting to call in patients until over 13m people in the priority groups have been vaccinated...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source

A preemptive strike - or a foolhardy live trial?..

It comes as the number of deaths has hit 106 after another rise in cases.

But the rate of increase is still short of the doubling that would represent a surge in cases.

Even the MSM sounds doubtful!

And what do you think of this tantalizing tid-bit? -

A decision has yet to be taken over whether the rest of the population will be immunised, although the government has ordered enough vaccine for the whole population.

So no decision has been taken - they've just decided to spend hundreds of millions in case they might at some point take the decision?

This news is so heavily doctored, controlled and spun you'd have to be maxing out on Prozac to consider taking it on face value.

So what are the risks? This is the absolute minimum that could be said:

There has been some concern about the situation regarding pregnant women as they have not been part of the clinical trial process that has tested the two jabs being used in the UK.

The rest is old hat to anyone who's been reading the threads in this forum...

[edit on 15/10/09 by pause4thought]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just dont get vaccinated?!
Whats the big problem with that?
=)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

The problem is I care about more than myself. Tens of millions will take this program on face value, trusting that there are no significant inherent risks associated with the vaccination.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Round up all the supporters you have in your city, and get in the News demonstrating or similar. Just get people to hear your Voice.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

That was a very challenging response. I'm going to have to mull it over. Thank you.

Mean time folks should be pointed to this forum. Information is key.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So my health centre ring me up and say i am due for the vaccine.

Can i just say no?

Is that it?

What will they do?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

They can't do anything without your consent. But the masses are so easily lead that they'll just make the appointment without a second thought.

Here's the latest from the NHS:

Who will be a priority for vaccination with the H1N1 swine flu vaccine?

People who are most at risk from swine flu need to be vaccinated first. These groups are, in order of priority:

People aged between six months and 65 years in the seasonal flu vaccine at-risk groups.

All pregnant women, subject to licensing. The European Medicines Agency, who license the vaccine, will indicate whether it can be given to all pregnant women or whether it should only be offered at certain stages of pregnancy.

People who live with those whose immune systems are compromised, such as cancer patients or people with HIV/AIDS.

People aged 65 and over in the seasonal flu vaccine at-risk groups.

Frontline health and social care workers will also be offered the vaccine at the same time as the first clinical at-risk groups. Health and social care workers are both at an increased risk of catching swine flu and of spreading it to other at-risk patients.

Source

Note that little throw-away phrase: "...subject to licensing..." - they can't hide the fact they're trying to push ahead without completed clinical trials!

At the same time, the 'Latest Advice' page opens with this:

The Scottish government has also confirmed today that a pregnant teenage woman has died after contracting swine flu. The 17-year-old woman was from the Borders in Scotland.

Scotland's Health Secretary Nicola Sturgeon said: "The death of this young mother-to-be and her baby is deeply saddening and my thoughts are with her family and friends.
"Medical experts have been telling us that pregnant women are more vulnerable to developing complications after contracting the virus. For this reason, they will be among the priority groups for vaccination when the H1N1 vaccine becomes available later this month.

"I would urge all pregnant women to get vaccinated to ensure the maximum protection for themselves and their babies."

(Source as above)

Talk about manipulating the masses. You couldn't make this stuff up...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thankfully I'm not registered at my local GP, and I can't travel to my home GP. So they can't get me in for the jab unless they send the secret police and tie me down for it.

I don't want mercury additives in my bloodstream, no thanks!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So my health centre ring me up and say i am due for the vaccine.

Can i just say no?

Is that it?

What will they do?

Don't answer.
Or take a message!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Thankfully I'm not registered at my local GP, and I can't travel to my home GP. So they can't get me in for the jab unless they send the secret police and tie me down for it.

I don't want mercury additives in my bloodstream, no thanks!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by john124]

Me neither, not been to the Doctors in over 5 years, No Flu Shots, No antibiotics every time I get a sniffle, No nothing, Healthy food with the vitamins and minerals I need and I'm 100% fit with a strong immune system. Been in close contact with people diagnosed with swine flu, shared cigarettes with them and I am still 100% fine, never had one single symptom of H1N1.

They might try to force vaccinate people but not me, I have lived this long without pumping crap into my body and I intend to carry on doing so. First news I hear about forced vaccination I am going to make my voice heard, and I'm sure I will have plenty of my country men and women by my side.

La Resistance

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I work within the NHS and we're currently going through the 'normal'flu vaccine schedule. We have a confirmed swine flu on one our wards but as yet we do not have the vaccine here. When we do it will only be offered to other inpatients and frontline staff-there will be no compulsory vaccines.

new topics

top topics

join