posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
Very well written-S-F
I personally associate the beginning of the war on Terrorism with the Iranian Embassy take over but that is just my opinion. Make no mistake though,
there is direct correlation with not only the terrorist themselves but also the actions that have fueled the fire so to speak.
1. I think we as Americans, or the civilized world for that matter or rich, however you want to put it are truly hated by many different groups
throughout the world because we give hope(and food,money,dreams,etc.)to other developing countries and every individual who wakes up and yearns for
the many things we take for granted.(Freedom, equality, healthcare, elections, womans rights,etc) No matter what there will always be someone who
wants what we have but can't, therefore their only recourse is hate and jealousy.
2. Either way you lean on the substance of this question I believe it would be yes. If our government knew, than yes. If it was an extremist Muslim
groups' answer to American Imperialism and Capitalism I would say yes.
3. I believe everyone has the potential to be dangerous in one way or another. Look at the Vietnamese and how they were able to use borders and
recon to annihilate our troops in villages and ambushes, or a better example might be the Mujahideen defeating the Soviets(with M-16 and RPG's made
in the USA).
4. I believe our whole way of life is responsible as well as certain "powercells" that have been in control of this country throughout it's short
history. America itself creates a wake of greed and power every time we make any action. I am sure some administration or money baron along the way
made moves trying to destabilize and defraud the citizens of the world out of their money and freedom. Certainly our CIA funding, training, and
logistically supporting the Afgan Fighters helped design this situation and would have had to know that something like this could happen.
5. I would have to say the one important thing China has mastered is how to deal with population and dissidents and the steps we are trying to
implement at the world level are all leaning to one giant machine in my opinion. The Chinese government controls the lives of their countrymen and if
they deemed it necessary to kill 1,000,000 of it's own people believe me when I tell you they would do it without thinking twice.
6. I myself wondered about the plane that went down over the neighborhood in New York right after 9/11 around the time of the Richard Reid fiasco. I
am sure if an attack happened that could be covered up would be but the recent discovery of these people that our government is selling fake bombs to
and helping almost cultivate show their is at least some effort to do damage but honestly Americans, particularly parents have a tendency to panic
about anything so I guess like you are saying it would seem pretty easy to disrupt the everyday lives of Americans. Look at what the razor blade in
the apple tale did for fruit at Halloween. I think it is dumb we have agents that spend tax dollars building and suppling terrorists fake bombs so
they can press a button and watch nothing happen, I mean wow talk about building a case, that's almost us creating the threat ourselves by offering
these loons the option of taking the next step. It's like stacking the deck with terrorist threats.
I agree that this fire should just be stamped out but people forget that during WWII we used to have these things on our guns that were designed to
rip the guts out of our enemies. War is not a pretty thing but until we start treating wars like what they are and actually fight to win them we will
be burdened with this so called fear. It's like killing the flames of a fire but leaving the embers. I think it will come down to the eagle and the
bear, but where is our preemptive nukes? I personally would rather give one than take one.