It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED NETWORK MEMO REVEALS: Obama Controls Your Television Set

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Promoting Planned Parenthood or become a Global Warming Ambassador ???

Or volunteer by promoting Obamacare???

bighollywood.breitbart.com... /2009/10/15/part-ii-search-and-ye-shall-find-left-wing-advocacy/

I smell an agenda not just do good, feel good stuff.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
One would have to crawl under a rock to get away from all the tentacles that this administration and it's support entities will use to influence the people they are targeting.

It is pretty had to unravel all this mess.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I do understand,

Have fun with that.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
NO S**t! This has been going on for over one year!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
there's nothing wrong with the media promoting volunteering and doing good deeds. we need a little more of that in our country if you ask me.

I would walk around campus and see people not holding doors open for people right behind them, and when i did that, people seemed confused. and this is a school in the south, here hospitality is supposed to be rampant.

but back to the point, the problem is when they are promoting very specific organizations. it needs to be looked into as to why these organizations are being promoted. if anyone could give me a starting point for that, i'd be glad to look into it.

message me if you have any ideas...i'm very curious in finding what this is really about.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
They can have control.

Let them, I hardly turn the damned thing on anymore. Too many fake "reality shows" not to mention all the sex, violence and drug use. Hey for some people that's awesome. I guess I'm starting to get older. I like quality dramas and thought provoking programs. Remember them?

I agree with you to a point. Yes, TV is absolute garbage these days, but there were no more thought provoking programs "back in the day" then there are now. If anything there are more now, we have discovery, history, National Geographic. Also, tv years ago was just as hallow and meaningless as now. For every Achie Bunker there is a Peter Griffin. But for every 3 stooges there is still Beavis and Butthead, its just much more available to the masses today in higher amounts, same format, different time, different charactors. Its up to the consumer to change the channel or allow themselves to be sucked in. Again, not disagreeing with tv being garbage but its always been that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join