It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED NETWORK MEMO REVEALS: Obama Controls Your Television Set

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LEAKED NETWORK MEMO REVEALS: Obama Controls Your Television Set

On September 10th of this year the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) posted a press release informing the world that “from October 19-25, more than 60 network TV shows [will] spotlight the power and personal benefits of service,” and that this “unprecedented block of TV programming is the first wave of a multi-year ‘I Participate’ campaign.”

“What’s wrong with this?”

Doing the work the Kamikaze Media (many of whom are participating in this event rather than digging for the story) refuses, and with the help of Big Government’s Dana Loesch, Patrick and Stage Right have discovered that when it comes to this White House – whether it’s the NEA conference calls or EIF’s iParticipate programming — all roads funnel into one place: online volunteer portals, including Serve.gov, where if you plug in “health care” all kinds of Planned Parenthood openings pop up along with a video dispelling those ugly “myths” knocking ObamaCare.

There’s scarier stuff, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. *cough*Trutherism*cough*

We’ll start with Stage Right. Next week, tens, if not hundreds of millions of Americans, will be urged through the (ab)use of public airwaves to log on to the EIF iParticipate site and volunteer. Stage Right will give you a preview of what the unsuspecting and well-intentioned, including your children, will find.

If you’re thinking it’s all about “Meals on Wheels,” think again.

From there, Patrick Courrielche will describe how this EIF initiative fits into a broader White House plan, including the push to politicize the NEA, to redefine “art” as “service” and engage an all too compliant news, entertainment, and artistic community to start a volunteer army through these online portals.

bighollywood.breitbart.com...

It just keeps getting stranger.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
EXPLOSIVE NEW AUDIO Reveals White House Using NEA to Push Partisan Agenda

Full NEA Conference Call Transcript and Audio

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Similar discussion with some good data was going on here earlier. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find the use of Hollywood to convey Obama's personal message and to advance his fantasy social agenda to be very disturbing.

I have stated before when he addressed all of our schools in Sept. that his speech was just the first step in executing the Serve America Act/GIVE Act.

Now we have phase 2 in the works and ready to be executed. For God's sake hollywood is writing this crap into scripts and story lines.

This is very troubling to me as a parent of two impressionable children. The man is launching his massive Social Engineering Experiment under the guise "volunteering". This stuff will be placed into public school curricula before we know it. That will be Phase 3. The work camps will be phase 4.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
man, I would give you 5 stars and flags if I could.
Excellent finding, excellent Post.
It is Members like this that make ATS worth visiting.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So is the solution to turn the tv off?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Now we have phase 2 in the works and ready to be executed. For God's sake hollywood is writing this crap into scripts and story lines.

I am more then a little frightened.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

TY very much.

link   
They can have control.

Let them, I hardly turn the damned thing on anymore. Too many fake "reality shows" not to mention all the sex, violence and drug use. Hey for some people that's awesome. I guess I'm starting to get older. I like quality dramas and thought provoking programs. Remember them?

meh!

link   
Here is part 2 to the lead article which delves into greater detail.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
They can have control.

Let them, I hardly turn the damned thing on anymore. Too many fake "reality shows" not to mention all the sex, violence and drug use. Hey for some people that's awesome. I guess I'm starting to get older. I like quality dramas and thought provoking programs. Remember them?

meh!

I understand, you may not watch, but many naive and impressionable people do.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Here is part 2 to the lead article which delves into greater detail.

OH ty very much.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And the worst thing about all of this is that in most cases its our kids....
They are ruining the future of mankind, just because of their personal Greed for power and money.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You can certainly count on the infiltration of any and all social networks to get this message across. I fiddle on facebook once in a while so I will keep my eyes peeled. I am glad that my kids are not in the tween/middle school years yet. This age group is easily influenced and in search of an identity.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is a list of all of the TV shows. Incidentally, this website runs deep with celebrity images. They have been very busy since the passage of HR 1388

www.iparticipate.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And the worst thing about all of this is that in most cases its our kids....
They are ruining the future of mankind, just because of their personal Greed for power and money.

Yes, that would be the audience they would want to capture.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Here is a list of all of the TV shows. Incidentally, this website runs deep with celebrity images. They have been very busy since the passage of HR 1388

www.iparticipate.org...

Dang awesome, thanks again.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well since this is about communication, I am going to add this here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What Soros Wanted, Obama Delivers,Esperanto?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
One would have to crawl under a rock to get away from all the tentacles that this administration and it's support entities will use to influence the people they are targeting.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm still looking for the 'nuke' button on my remote. I'll check back once I find it in case anyone else wants to blow up their television too.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok so the theme of "why this is bad" would be VOLUNTEERISM IS BAD!! DONT VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT WORKING FOR FREE TO DO GOOD THINGS IN YOUR COMMMUNITY!!

Is that right? I never even knew the site serve.gov existed but now that I have checked it out I have been able to put some good projects into my volunteer schedule. Believe it or nnot, just a few hours even in a month can actually make a positive impact in your community.

Up until now I was only working with Tampa Bay Watch with local habitat restoratiion and cleanup projects. I actually found a couple closer to home. This url will now be in my sig. It pleases me to know my tax dollars actually goes to something positive, even as subtle and not well known as it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join