It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth soon to abdicate her throne?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As most of you know, Queen Elizabeth is part of the Illoonynaughty family of the House of Windsor, so, according to Benjamin Fulford's blog...

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

...there's something afoot going on right now over there in England.

An excerpt:

Queen Elizabeth may soon abdicate her throne

A source in the UK royal family says that Parliamentary debate is closed to the public for the first time since 1688 because they are debating removing the House of Windsor from the Throne of England. The Windsors are actually German and changed their name from Battenberg a century ago in order to appear more English. The Earl of Wales is the leading contender to be the new King of England. However, the debate is still under way and nothing has been finally decided.

This might be a development of the 3rd faction, the good-guy "White Hats" making some moves here, or something else.

Oftentimes truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Or...

It could be complete bunk?

Parliaments just come back off its summer break. Its not "closed" at all.

Removal of the Queen isn't abdication, its revolution.

Abdication is voluntary, not forced.

The Queen will abdicate as and when she feels the time is right. The big issue is as to whether Charles will become King, or whether he too will abdicate his position and the Crown be passed to William.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Or...

It could be complete bunk?

It could be. Thanks for the info.

Perhaps you could check into Fulford's blog once in a while to look for any developments? You seem so know a bit about the rituals and protocols of the Queen and her family, so, perhaps you can comment more on Fulford's blog entry to see what else he may be wrong about?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Or it may be that TPTB and their little minions are realising the game is up and are therefore going to step down before they are thrown down, or it could be that they want to retire from the eyes of the world before something big happens , like the biggest rat leaving the sinking ship pushing all the smaller rats out of the whilst trying to make their escape?.

If this story IS true , then I suggest watching for more well known figures to 'step' down and disappear from public view, as soon as more than a few in a very short timeframe do it you KNOW something nasty is on the horizon.

I hope she does and she can take the whole parasitical family with her IMO, they don't do anything for all the money they earn from taxpayers coffers, and don't give me that nonsense of " they bring in tourist money" as people don't see her, they just see the places she lives in.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It was announced last year that after years of insisting that she would never abdicate, that the Queen would step aside and allow Charles to be King in 2013 (or does she know something we don't know?)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
3 mistakes in this blog;

1) The Windsors were known as Hanover, not Battenburg

2) No such position as the Earl of Wales. He's the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cornwall amongst others, but no Earl.

3)Parliament only opened after the summer recess on October 12.

Can anyone spell 'misinformed speculation'?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
she'll not abdicate, she'll snuff it and charkes will become king

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonjo

Agreed. The Queen will never abdicate. Unlike the monkeys in Parliament, she takes her duties and responsibilities seriously.

Though President Blair might well try and get her removed when he takes over as Emperor of Europe next year.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought that the queens maiden name, before the name change was Wettin, which was part of the Saxe-Coburge family from Germany, going from the husband of Queen Victoria, Prince Albert. They changed it from Wettin to Windsor, during World War I, when there was alot of anti german sentiment running through the country and kept it.
But I also believe Queen Elizabeth II, is not going to give up the throne, she will die on it, and probably pass it to William, the biggest reason is because of the scandle between Prince Charles and Lady Diana, and the messy public divorce. She probably will work behind the scenes and ensure that the crown passes to him, so Charles will not get it, as it takes an agreement with Parliment for a monarch to be crowned.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Jonjo

Agreed. The Queen will never abdicate. Unlike the monkeys in Parliament, she takes her duties and responsibilities seriously.

Though President Blair might well try and get her removed when he takes over as Emperor of Europe next year.

??President Blair??

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Right! The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family changed their name to Windsor in 1917.
Star for you.

I'd be very wary of any information from a source that uses "Earl of Wales" as a real title.
It's like they are just making stuff up. That's like calling Prince Andrew the "Baron of York".

Meh.

She (Elizabeth II) won't abdicate. She's just moments away from being Britain's longest reigning monarch. I'm sure she secretly likes that idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think the article arose due to the speculation the other day when the Guardian Newspaper had a gag order and was not allowed to report on a members question in Parliament. This had nothing to do with the Royal Family and in fact the gag order was lifted when it was realised that the news was all over Twitter. It involved the dumping of toxic waste in Africa.

Also Parliament would never be allowed to discuss getting rid of the Queen that would be treason.

The Queen has also taken an oath that she will serve as The Queen until she dies and will never abdicate.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I like a lot of what Fulford's been saying. My problem with him right now is that he said there was no chance TPTB would be permitted to carry out their H1N1 vaccination program - and yet, it's still proceeding exactly as planned.

What gives???

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
As most of you know, Queen Elizabeth is part of the Illoonynaughty family of the House of Windsor, so, according to Benjamin Fulford's blog...

...there's something afoot going on right now over there in England.

An excerpt:

Queen Elizabeth may soon abdicate her throne

A source in the UK royal family says that Parliamentary debate is closed to the public for the first time since 1688 because they are debating removing the House of Windsor from the Throne of England. The Windsors are actually German and changed their name from Battenberg a century ago in order to appear more English. The Earl of Wales is the leading contender to be the new King of England. However, the debate is still under way and nothing has been finally decided.

This might be a development of the 3rd faction, the good-guy "White Hats" making some moves here, or something else.

Oftentimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Actually I made a comment on that web site a couple of days ago pointing out his mistakes, and it was made pending approval. On visiting the site again I see that he does not like comments that disagree with him to be posted.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's an interesting update on the Queen of England saga from Benjamin Fulford, to wit:

The Queen must go because she made a secret pact with Hitler and the Nazis The usurpers of the British throne who call themselves Windsor but are really Nazi Germans called Battenberg had better escape back to Germany before the English people find out what they have done.

The British “Monarchy” has been part of a long term German plan to subvert and take over the British Empire. During World War 2, the so-called “Battle of Britain” ended in British “victory” only because “Queen” Elizabeth made a secret pact with Hitler, according to senior MI6 sources.

It was the British royals who arranged for Hitler’s deputy Rudolf Hess to parachute into England and make the secret betrayal of the British people. Hitler was secreted out of Germany after the war and went to Argentina where he lived to a ripe old age and oversaw the Nazification of the United States under George Bush (Scherff) Senior.

new topics

top topics

join