It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my first REAL kundalini raising experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
First off...i know what almost everyone of you mean when you say you feel a devine happiness, and just overall HAPPY FEELING. IT is seriously an overwhelming experience. i am still on this "happy high" sort of speak, as i right this. I want to describe the feelings i had and my experience as soon as i can. So shall we?

First off i downloaded this Mp3 cd for Chakra Meditation
Brenda Stranger - Chakra Clearing Meditation

that is the name of it. I have only come very little to opening my chakras, as well as kundalni. I had one by accident but nothing "big" persay.

Anyhow i was listening to this chakra meditation...and on the heart chakra, i felt my body go super light...i felt like a "freeway" of energy from the bottom of the floor where i was seating, going UP MY SPINE, and out of my head and so on and so forth.
I took notice of this but didnt try to THINK about it to much because i have ruined experience in the past by doing so.

So as i got to the throat chakra, i was imaging a very bright soft blue. Kinda like the new winterfresh, or 5 gum color. And almost instantly my eyes felt as if i was OPENED THEM AS WIDE AS I POSSIBLY COULD. (my eyes were closed very softly)
the entire nose bridge, as well as my eyebrows/behind my eyes, and my 3rd eye area felt as if it "fell asleep" a supreme tingly sensation. And all the sudden i just "KNEW" how to "OPEN MY EYES" bigger...and thats when it all happened...

All the sudden i literally "FELT" everything that was in my room. I cant explain it..but i felt EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM...i could "SEE" everything in my room (with my eyes softly closed) and if it was as if everything in the room "EXPLODED"...and all the sand/dust particles that EXPLODED...floated in mid-air...and became a sort of glow...sort of light....the best way i can describe it is...imagine everything exploding...turning into sand..and then the sand turns to water...but THAT is still floating. And now imagine the water starts to merge all together...so all the colors form.
After that happened i got a supreme happy feeling. A diving happiness that i cant even begin to describe. I just literally felt on top of the world. I wanted to hug anyone, kiss anyone, TALK to anyone at that moment...i felt HAPPY, a true happy.
Now all the sudden as i described the sand turning into water...this water colors around me...in my mind began to MOVE...like choppy water in the pool. When u splashed water in the pool and it got choppy and had random movements, thats exactly how i felt OUTWARDS as well as INWARDS. It quite literally felt like i was on a boat, in a storm but INSIDE OF MY MIND...
everything all parts of my body "FELT GOOD"...my mind was clear and happy...i cant truelly explain it and now i know why no one can EXPLAIN there experiences.
But it was as if everything around me exploded...turned to some weird water...all splashed together..and came IN ME...IN MY MIND...and splashed around etc.
I got so happy and such a good feeling, it literally felt i was OUT OF MY BODY...when this sensation happened i will admit, i got scared...and OPENED MY EYES...and closed them shortly after....about 2 mins later it all started to go down, and "went away"...

still an amazing experience non the less

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Good for you :-)

To help determine if it was a graceful Kundalini experience I suggest you check out "Living with Kundalini" by Gopi Krishna - one of the best non-western books on the subject.

Thks

Bravo

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sounds pretty intense. Bravo.

The best I have ever achieved was nowhere near that intense. I have had the lighter feeling and the rocking as if on waves feelings but nothing like visual explosions...

The COOLEST ever for me, and probably the closest to what you describe, although different, was a feeling of being instantly drawn outside my body to view the planet as a sort of "hive"... Or a neural network.

It was nearly instantaneous and it was powerful.

Anyhow, good on ya.
Keep at it. I wish I had the discipline to stay after meditation myself.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
to: Bravo111

Definetley going to check out that book. I had a random, what felt like, a kundalini experience...but it was moreso a crippling intense PAIN as well as PLEASURE at the same time. I couldn't move and was totally immobile for at least, what felt to be, 2 minutes. But that was accidental i was just laying down and somewhat meditating when that happened.

This one needless to say was a lot better than that one haha

ton: JayinAR

Yea, exactly it felt like somehow i was just a booey in a crazy thunderstrom in the middle of the ocean, just rocking away lol. Except there was no sound.

Interesting as well...i alawys hear meditation and all these super experiences...but none of them have to do with HEARING, SMELL, or TOUCH...
i wonder why?

def. try sticking with meditation i stoped for a month or so. and my life somewhat went down hill. Didnt loose my job or anything, but it was my adittude, and my ego that screwed everything up for me

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

sounds similar to some experiences ive had.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This sounds a lot like how I feel when I astral project. When I leave my body its extremely amazing, and occasionally the air sparkles with almost like rainbow colored particles.

Either way, this peaked my interest in the subject of Kundalini so I will be reading up on it more. And congratulations, even if people dont believe you, you yourself know what you did.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You know, I honestly have the slighest idea about meditation, or Kudalini.

However, the feelings that yourself and JayinAR describe; I have very often just by laying in bed at night

For instance, I can just lay in bed perfectly still, just thinking about the day I had, watching but not really focusing on the T.V. and all of a sudden it happens, I get this really weird rocking sensation all over my body.
With the slighest move or too deep of breath it stops then once I become still again it instantly comes back.

Now, when this happens my eyes are usually open but when I decide to close them the feeling becomes more intense. Is that meditation

or am I just weird?

Sorry to take shine away from your thread OP, as I am just curious and would like more information.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Guru97]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I think my problem with meditation is that I go way too deep.

I mean, I meditate every day... but not in a way that folks would consider "meditation."

I liken what I do every day to prayer. Just brief sessions, with a simple awareness thought-pattern.

When I decide to actually do some healing meditation, or something else, it really alters my brainwave patterns for an extended period of time...

And this can be good OR bad.

So I am hesitant about any sort of serious deep meditation regimin.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
This sounds a lot like how I feel when I astral project. When I leave my body its extremely amazing, and occasionally the air sparkles with almost like rainbow colored particles.

Either way, this peaked my interest in the subject of Kundalini so I will be reading up on it more. And congratulations, even if people dont believe you, you yourself know what you did.

another great way to describe it!!
rainbow colored particles is a better way to put it.
And then imagine those particles...making a "wave" of some sort. Sorta like an aurora Borealis ( i spell that right?) and then THAT turning into somewhat like waves in the ocean.

Perhaps i somewhat astral projected?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by kaskade

I think my problem with meditation is that I go way too deep.

I mean, I meditate every day... but not in a way that folks would consider "meditation."

I liken what I do every day to prayer. Just brief sessions, with a simple awareness thought-pattern.

When I decide to actually do some healing meditation, or something else, it really alters my brainwave patterns for an extended period of time...

And this can be good OR bad.

So I am hesitant about any sort of serious deep meditation regimin.

ahok, i get you now. Well the only "advice" i could give is, no one knows you better than YOU! haha
so whatever works and continues to work for you, im all for it =]
btw is that u in your avatar? if so, must have been awesome to camp there

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Congrats, but merely raising a kundalini does not make one enlightened... actually it can hinder a lot of people if their ego becomes to big, but just knowing that it is possible is reason to keep going, know you know, you've entered the rabbit hole, I'm placing the stone in front of the hole now, you must come out the other end! no way out but down, and once you hit the bottom, only then can you go up!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Ah, I see what you are getting at.
Yeah, I have had this experience also...

Initially I dismissed it as just a natural bi-product of sensory deprivation... until it was accompanied by the intense rocking sensation.

Any drooling?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

That is a picture of my buddy. There were two of them in the original, but I cropped it for the avatar.

Yeah, it is a great place to camp. We camped in a cavern on that ledge of the bluff. About 500' above the river. Quite an experience.

Had some nice views of the skies that night, also.
Can't wait to go back... probably next weekend. Fall color should be in full bloom by then... if not, the week after.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Good for you :-)

To help determine if it was a graceful Kundalini experience I suggest you check out "Living with Kundalini" by Gopi Krishna - one of the best non-western books on the subject.

Thks

Bravo

I agree that thats a great starting point.

top topics

join