It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Cuts Ties With Limbaugh to Buy NFL Team

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I think you better check your own sources. I can already tell you haven't because that link has links to SOURCES where Rush ACTUALLY MAKES those comments. But then again, i already know people are going to claim that those are made up and thats not really Rush saying anything but someone that sounds like him or those are all fabricated comments, right.

Classic. Rush can try to own an NFL team if he wants, but good luck getting anybody to play for you. Rush's image was never a problem for him until he tried to own a NFL team, then it became a problem, such a big problem he had to make an appearance in MSM.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Well, if people are really the whores they seem to be give some jock 20 million dollars to play homo dogpile with a bunch of his fellow "communications" majors and he'll be more than glad to play for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting debate on FOXnews of all places. I don't watch it (ha) but a site i frequent has a clip of it. Both black guys make points i both agree with, especially the guy with the glasses, you can't miss'em.

WSHH: Viedo on Rush bid on Rams

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think it's funny... The poor blacks won't play for Rush... My arse. It's all about the money. They would play and play big for Rush or anyone else who will pay them and put up with their dog fighting criminal ways.

Blacks in this country will never shut up about their "plight." Now they own the White House and they still complain.

I say Rush should pound on the NFL for the rest of the season. List every black player with a criminal record. I mean my gosh... The blacks want to play the race card it's about time we started playing with a full deck instead of the stacked deck they are using to slam everyone that has an opinion...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by jd140

You are ill informed. I found about this on NFL network when it was just speculation. And THEY HAD COMMENTS from players that said they wouldn't play for Rush. So before you bring Al into this make sure your info is right before you try to discredit someone else.

I don't need to check my info to discredit Al Sharpton. He does it every time he opens his mouth.

If you are trying to say that NFL players would walk then you are very gullible. Al Sharpton opened his mouth, made it about race and people jumped for him as they usually do.

It only became a big deal when he started calling the NFL Commissioner and giving interviews.

You want to defend "Reverand" Sharpton then just say so, that way I will know that I am dealing with a person who sides with a proven racist.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
@ The OP, do you have a financial stake in any of this? If not, why are you letting this tarnish your enjoyment of football? If I were you I'd be happy about my 50 inch HD tv with surround sound. Probably a couple of miles away from your home some child is being brutally raped, and here it is you're complaining about something that doesn't pertain to you and, will most likely, never pertain to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
@ The OP, do you have a financial stake in any of this? If not, why are you letting this tarnish your enjoyment of football? If I were you I'd be happy about my 50 inch HD tv with surround sound. Probably a couple of miles away from your home some child is being brutally raped, and here it is you're complaining about something that doesn't pertain to you and, will most likely, never pertain to you.

Oh really? So Al Sharpton has no stake in it either. Why aren't you saying that for him?

As the racist "reverend" spoke some black baby was probably being raped in Harlem. Or some black woman was accusing some white men of raping her. Seems Al has many more pressing issue to deal with as well.

Why pick on the OP? Oh and btw... Some baby is probably being raped on the next block over so you may want to push away from the keyboard and go save it Mr. Self Righteous...

In the mean time you can watch all the knuckle dragging dog fighting idiots kill each other on Sunday all you want. I will join the OP and refuse to buy into the reverse racism of the corporate shills you suck up to.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

Oh really? So Al Sharpton has no stake in it either. Why aren't you saying that for him?

I'm not saying it for Al Sharpton because Al Sharpton didn't make the thread. There was no need for me to mention Al Sharpton because he is not the one in this thread making claims that his football is tarnished. However, Al Sharpton does need to mind his business.

As the racist "reverend" spoke some black baby was probably being raped in Harlem. Or some black woman was accusing some white men of raping her. Seems Al has many more pressing issue to deal with as well.

You are absolutely correct, but you fail to realize that Al Sharpton does have something to gain. He gets to remain in the limelight and his name will continue to ring on. What about the OP? No one will remember him, Rush and Sharpton don't even know he exists, therefore he is wasting his time.

Why pick on the OP? Oh and btw....

I'm not picking on the OP. He made the thread complaining how things that have nothing to do with him are ruining his football experience.

Some baby is probably being raped on the next block over so you may want to push away from the keyboard and go save it Mr. Self Righteous...

You may be 100% correct which is why I have other things to do besides complaining about football. It has nothing to do with being self righteous but everything to do with being cognizant of the fact that priorities exist, and that concerning myself with things that have no direct impact on my livlihood are wastes of time.

In the mean time you can watch all the knuckle dragging dog fighting idiots kill each other on Sunday all you want. I will join the OP and refuse to buy into the reverse racism of the corporate shills you suck up to.

I don't know if you're using the term 'knuckle dragging' as an offensive term for blacks or as an offensive term equating people to cavemen/Neaanderthals. If it's for blacks you're in violation of ATS rules and you should be corrected for your behavior. If it means cavemen/Neaanderthals, that would include you if I.T. or creationalism are not factual.

In closing, you can join the OP in whatever way you wish. May he invite you over on Sat, Sun and Mon to watch football.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I complain because I can.

You don't like it then don't read it.

Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

It isn't a matter of me liking it. If you don't like what happened to Limbaugh why don't you form a holdings company with him, invest your resources and purchase a team?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by EMPIRE

I complain because I can.

You don't like it then don't read it.

Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by jd140

It isn't a matter of me liking it. If you don't like what happened to Limbaugh why don't you form a holdings company with him, invest your resources and purchase a team?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Keep posting, you are now on the ignore list with the othe trolls.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I will and most likely you'll still check to see what I'm posting. Priorities, if only you could buy them...but you can't so now I see what other things you and Rush have in common.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join