It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Prime Minister questions swine flu like we all do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

I found this as a great to be Canadian type of article.
Our Prime minister says this...

Prime Minister Stephen Harper may have added to the confusion about the H1N1 vaccine on Wednesday by appearing to hedge on whether he would get immunized against the swine flu virus.

But Harper's comments come while the country's top pandemic planners are trying to convince people they should take the shot and that the vaccine is safe.

Harper was asked whether he and his family will get the vaccination against the H1N1 influenza A virus that causes swine flu and when he would like the vaccine to be available.

"My plan, if it's generally recommended for people to get the vaccine, my plan is to get the vaccine," he answered at a news conference near Edmonton on Wednesday.

and then this gets said...
Harper's aides later said the prime minister actually meant he would get the shot if it was approved, not if it was recommended.

www.cbc.ca...

I really like the fact I am Canadian...its all out there for all to see.
I actually woke up to 911 because of the content i have seen on cbc and the documentary i saw about it on Canadian tv.

This part I saw as politics being politics but at least its out there now.

"My plan, if it's generally recommended for people to get the vaccine, my plan is to get the vaccine," he answered at a news conference near Edmonton on Wednesday.

This is the part i see as honest...

and then this gets said...
Harper's aides later said the prime minister actually meant he would get the shot if it was approved, not if it was recommended.

He either doesn't have a clue or is just as weary as we are.

Sorry folks,I don't know how to do a snippet so this is the best i can offer.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to the guy who said "I'm going to get the vaccine tonight"?

People in general have to be led by the PTB, high ranking people, or Dr. Phil before becoming cautious of what can be detrimental to them.

Such is life.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Obviously Harper is not an insider in the swine flu agenda or he would have used the question to push the vaccine. I think he is starting to question the "official" line of those in on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Go Steve!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65275f583faf.jpg[/atsimg]

I like Stephen Harper. He is learning the score.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
"But as yet, of course, we haven't actually made a final decision or set a date. We're, as you know, right now, waiting [for] final approval of the vaccine, but we expect that imminently."

Canada's Prime Minister and our Government.

Basically, the only honest fellows in town when it not only comes to H1N1, but also world bank issues and the world economy.

The world needs to take take a serious lesson from these fellows - HELLO?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What do you mean obviously? Maybe he is against it because it is a sacrifice... ie. sacrificial lamb. Like so many other things. People will go oh this swine flu is an evil agenda, then whoever calls it out will be their saviour.

Its so bloody simple but everyone overlooks. Its like the stereotype setting up a saving girls life on your first date so she will be impressed!

Anyway Harpers the only one who called me asking for my vote so I dont trust them. I told them I am a proud communist and said some foreign phrases ^_^

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
What do you mean obviously? Maybe he is against it because it is a sacrifice... ie. sacrificial lamb. Like so many other things. People will go oh this swine flu is an evil agenda, then whoever calls it out will be their saviour.

Its so bloody simple but everyone overlooks. Its like the stereotype setting up a saving girls life on your first date so she will be impressed!

Anyway Harpers the only one who called me asking for my vote so I dont trust them. I told them I am a proud communist and said some foreign phrases ^_^

Ridhya:

What could it possibbly be a sacrifice against?

Your post didn't make sense.

All Harper pointed out here was the FACTS - the immunization is not yet approved and thus he will wait.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by leo123]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
NWO!
It is the same thing with Israel. It is way off topic, but since you asked, they keep deliberately pissing off people and then one of these days they will say oh yeah they were evil all along, now do as we say! because we lead you against evil
Classic way to control people. Convince them all they thought was backwards, ie. first thing a blind man sees is beautiful, well believing they are seeing truth for the first time, they will believe it.
Zecharia 14

I think swine flu is the same way, where they will overhype and so many of us already call shenanigans, and then one day they will reveal of the public that it was say, laboratory created or they were putting something in it, and people will then be pissed at whoever they say did it.

Kind of like a massive false flag.

top topics

join