It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I suggest you do not drink urine. Excess uric acid in the blood will cause gout, and believe me it is very painful. Imagine sticking a knife in the joint of your big toe. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm VERY happy that you recovered from your infection, believe me. There's nothing better than a patient who rallies back. That being said, without any sort of study, it's impossible to say whether the infection was knocked out by this "urine therapy" or some other factor.

Like I mentioned earlier, everything that is in your urine was in your body prior to you expelling it. By drinking it, you're just making a circular loop, and everything that you expelled is filtered out again. The only thing that is appreciable resorbed is water. That's the reason survivalists strictly state that you can only stay hydrated by drinking urine for about two days. After that, you've absorbed all the water possible and you're pretty much drinking straight urea and salt.

While you are waiting on your study, others of us will be healing ourselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

It's no joke. Millions of people drink their urine, at least first thing in the morning. IIRC, Gandhi was one of them. This practice is common in India among Hindus.

Healthy urine is sterile. It doesn't contain any deadly poisons or anything like that. I can't vouch for the taste, but I hear it's not all that bad. Were I seriously ill and this seemed to be a way to get better, I'm sure I'd try it. It would be a shame to die of something I might have survived, had I not been so squeamish.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
does the original poster have cancer or some type of fungus? I'm cconfused.

i have been living with brain cancer for the past 7 years and am constantly being given advice on new alternative cures that people feel they need to tell you about. I have gone the traditional medical route being treated by doctors with chemotherapy and radiotherapy. i should have been dead 3 years ago, but those evil doctors with their nasty drugs have kept me alive, and relatively healthy.

I've always taken my doctors advice as I trust them with my life and they are some of the smartest people i've ever been in the company of. most people who advise me on the more alternative untested therapies, tend not to really understand the severity of the disease. I wont be drinking my wee in a hurry, I need to get rid of all the toxins from the chemo i have had, not ingest them again.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I had candida for years. I took very high-dose niacin and probiotics for a full year to finally get rid of the majority of it. Now, I only have occasional issues with scalp itching and hair falling out. Oregano oil wipes that out real quickly, but must be reapplied every few days.

The majority of the U.S. people have candida overgrowths.

Probiotics!
Bubbie's Saurkraut works great.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My Ex had a years long problem with among other things urinary tract infection.Like the OP she tried everything.(Remember when we had lots of money to spend?)I had a toenail fungus I cured by urinating on my toes,a remedy I got out of a book from India.She checked out the book which had a very strong notion that the urine is good for you,while feces is poisonous.Since this last time was so bad,we were thinking Pelvic Inflamatory Disease,a real killer.She was frantic feverish and in lots of pain.Two days after starting the 'scoop and gulp' it was a miracle cure not only has her plumbing bits been fixed,she had other skin stuff disappear.And I mean gone.What was the focus of her body awareness has been so completely eliminated it is barely a memory.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It is a well known fact that marijuana cures cancer.......start eating or smoking and u will c results.....but u must believe.....the power lies in ur mind...it mixes with the thc the active ingrideint......enjoy

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
this thread is awesome.
i am picturing all these people drinking their own piss everyday...

it really is giving me a laugh....thanks guys

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What I find as funny is that no one actually knows what they are talking about.

Thankfully I can rest assured that this is a fact.

This is the reason why I avoid Professional Doctors AND underground remedies.

Both venues of information are extremely untrustworthy.

So, enjoy your arguments while they last. Because no one lives forever!

Spending years doing bs to prolong your life, and then you get hit by a bus.

Good Game.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

i don't wish to be dis-respectful to your chosen profession, but i think there might be a correlation/causation problem with your above statement.
the average lifespan may well have been improved by 'medicine', but there are many other factors at play such as improved sanitation, better nutrition, better working conditions etc.

i have tremendous respect for doctors, particularly those in the front-line, but i have have come to view the medico-pharmaceutical industry with great suspicion.
there is a great deal of information about urine -therapy readily available and urine based medicines are not exactly unheard of (urokinase); urine is routinely used in cosmetics and moisturisers.

you ask for sources, but quote none yourself.
i am not advocating urine therapy, nor do i claim to know much about it, but i do have an open mind and a thirst for knowledge; after all a great deal of modern medical knowledge came about from researching 'wives tales' and 'folk knowledge', the fore-runner i guess of 'some schmuck on the inter-tubes'.

thanks for bringing this subject back to my attention nwodeath and may i wish you well with your open-minded endeavours.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
While you are waiting on your study, others of us will be healing ourselves.

Now, unless I'm mistaken, no doctor told you that you had cancer but some guy on the net said that which you had self-diagnosed as Candida was?

You can't claim a cure if you didn't have a diagnosis in the first place. I could just as well say that Ju-jubees cured my leprosy!! Luckily I caught it while it was still a pimple on my butt.

In addition, cancer kills. Someone with late-stage cancer that is treated with chemo dies...it just means that it was caught too late.

Radiation cured my cancer. Period.

And if you wanted to replace that gut bacteria after the antibiotics, a couple of nice big bowls of natural yogurt would have done that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraura
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

i don't wish to be dis-respectful to your chosen profession, but i think there might be a correlation/causation problem with your above statement.
the average lifespan may well have been improved by 'medicine', but there are many other factors at play such as improved sanitation, better nutrition, better working conditions etc.

Each of those factors are a DIRECT result of the development of modern medicine and medical science. The Germ Theory alone was a huge boost.

i have tremendous respect for doctors, particularly those in the front-line, but i have have come to view the medico-pharmaceutical industry with great suspicion.

I don't blame you. I hate big Pharma, too. It's the reason I'm part of the counter-AMA lobbying groups.

there is a great deal of information about urine -therapy readily available and urine based medicines are not exactly unheard of (urokinase); urine is routinely used in cosmetics and moisturisers.

Using urokinase on your skin is vastly different than ingesting it.

you ask for sources, but quote none yourself.

Everything I have stated (high urea concentration, infections through contaminating microrganisms, lack of appreciable hormone levels) can be verified in any basic human physiology text. I have no desire to scan a book and post a picture online. I also have no desire to post a link to a dot com, as that just gives more fuel to those who would claim I have no backing. The most authoritative sources would be a physiology textbook, or a review article on chemical composition of urine, which is available on PubMed.

i am not advocating urine therapy, nor do i claim to know much about it, but i do have an open mind and a thirst for knowledge; after all a great deal of modern medical knowledge came about from researching 'wives tales' and 'folk knowledge', the fore-runner i guess of 'some schmuck on the inter-tubes'.

Very little medical knowledge came from researching "old wives' tales". Most medical discoveries came about through careful observation of biological function and structure.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Very little medical knowledge came from researching "old wives' tales". Most medical discoveries came about through careful observation of biological function and structure.

I will dispute that statement...penicillin, digitalis and aspirin come from 'folk remedies'. It would be foolish not to inquire as to that which has traditional value.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I will dispute that statement...penicillin, digitalis and aspirin come from 'folk remedies'. It would be foolish not to inquire as to that which has traditional value.

I didn't say that "zero" medical discoveries were made through such studies. I was disputing the claim that "most" came from them. There were more medical/biomedical discoveries made this year than all folk remedy-based discoveries in the history of medicine.

Also, penicillin wasn't discovered through a folk remedy. It was discovered when Fleming (or rather, his assistant) accidentally contaminated some culture dishes and left them in the open air for several days. He noticed that plates with a specific fungal growth had no bacteria. This led him to study the fungus, which he found produced penicillin. No folk remedy there, just careful scientific observation of a natural phenomenon.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I didn't say that "zero" medical discoveries were made through such studies. I was disputing the claim that "most" came from them. There were more medical/biomedical discoveries made this year than all folk remedy-based discoveries in the history of medicine.

I merely cite three significant examples...I'm not disparaging modern research. Except for the price, and all...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Oh, I understand. I was just pointing out that you misunderstood what I was saying. Also, see my explanation of penicillin above.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ive read and heard much on alternative treatments for cancer. I honestly can't understand how cancers could flourish in an individual who has intraveinous vitamin C (100,000 mg+) and a raw food diet consisting of goji berry's, greens and cannabis consumption/application (responsibly). I know simply from my own life experience. Watching those who chose conventional treatments degenerate and die with little to no slowing of metastasis is tragic when hope through intensive nutrition existed.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

I understand your empathy for those patients, but I can turn it around just the same to you. It pains me to no end when the rare patient comes through the wards with an early, easily treatable form of cancer or other infectious disease and then opts for an unproven treatment purely based on fear of what they don't understand or internet rumors.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Alternative Medicine for Cancer
I've Cured Cancer using these Recipes & Alternative Medicine.

JUICE
Follow instructions on the Brandit Diet, but use Carrots, Cabbage and Beet Juice in place of Grapes.
For best results, use organic vegetables for juice.
1 pint of CARROT juice, (or Odwalla Carrot Juice.)
1/4 of a medium to large CABBAGE juiced, and a
1/2 of a medium-large beet, (use beets sparingly because LARGE amounts can be toxic.)
(Optional) use a several beet leaves in juice when available.
Odwalla or Naked Juice Carrot juice can be substituted for fresh carrot juice. (These juices go on sale at Von's, and Henry's every few months Stalk up.)
Drink this 8 Times a day. (Or double to juice 4 times a day instead of 8 times a day.)
Follow instructions in Brandit Diet except use Carrot, Cabbage, and Beet juice instead of grape juice.
You can alternate between the two juices to see which brings about the best affect for you, the carrot juice mixture worked better for me.
(Fast for at least 3 days on this, but for beat results fasting should be for 5 weeks!)
Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of distilled water daily on this diet.

Also once a day.
Make a concoction of 1 Lemon with skin ON, cut up in sections
6 large cloves of garlic chopped and
1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper and
1 TBSP of Olive Oil placed in a blender on high for 1 minute.
Strain it in a wire mess strainer. (Through out pulp.) This drink cleanses you body of toxins and purifies your liver. Drink this daily and just before you use the Castor Oil Pack described below. Together these have a powerful anti-caner effect on the body when used together.

Castor Oil Pack
1 8" x 12" Cotton Cloth a Hand Bath Towel works well folded in half, preferably white.
16 oz or larger of Caster Oil.
1 12" x 16" precut Plastic Bag.
Hot Water Bottle or Microwaveable Heat Pad.
A Small Tray or Plastic Bag for storage.
Applying a Castor Oil Pack on desired area to be treated for 1 Hour a day or longer and for 1 hour on liver area. To do this you need an 8" x 12" Cotton Towel about the size of a bath hand towel (folded over,-for best results.)
Pour Caster Oil on it to cover the cloth lightly saturating it, but not over doing it.
Prepare a precut 12" x 16" inch Plastic Bag.
Lye down without or with an (old) T-shirt on. Place the 8" x 12" cotton towel saturated in Caster Oil on it, on the area starting under your right breast area down towards your legs length wise and cover your entire right side starting at you belly button to your right side, over you liver and kidney area. Place the plastic 12" x 16" bag over the cotton cloth, so the Caster Oil it does not get on the Hot Water Bottle or a Microwavable Heat Pad. ( You can also place a large Plastic Table Cloth under you so Castor Oil won't get on your sheets or furniture, but it's not necessary.)
Place Hot Water Bottle or Microwaveable Heat Pad on top of plastic that's on top of the cotton cloth. Leave it on for 1 hour, then reheat Hot Water Bottle or Microwaveable Heat Pad and place this over the area to be treated for 1 hour, (stomach, chest, intestines, tumors, skin cancer, etc.,) The last step is to place a bath towel over the Hot Water Bottle and around the body and use a safety pin to hold it in place. The Hot Water Bottle will feel very warm, then it cools down as time passes. This will melt away tumors and heal your body! When the Hot Water Bottle is removed, the remaining Oil is Massaged into the skin.
For 6 days the Castor Oil Pack can be use without limits in hours, but it is important that you rest every 7th Day, then resume on the following day for an additional 6 days and then rest again on 7th day until problem goes away!
Everyday I laugh at the devil, you can too!
Continued Instructions for Castor Oil Pack Part 2

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Oh, I understand. I was just pointing out that you misunderstood what I was saying. Also, see my explanation of penicillin above.

But...it explains why in medieval days they would smear chicken dung on a wound.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join