It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abductions have been great.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This has been happening for sometime now, im finally now just coming out about it. I've been no stranger to UFO's as a kid, i saw many in person growing up, it was almost like they were attracted to me. 8/10 I was able to visualize a ufo, almost like im calling to it and they would appear. My mind wasn't playing tricks on me, I wasn't seeing what I wanted to see, this was real. My family knew about it, friends did as well, it was quite fun to say the least.

That all changed about 3 years ago. This experience was the first of many. I was on my back porch smoking a cigarette and I was bored so I decided to try to "call" them. This time it felt different, I had a much stronger connection, about 15 seconds after "calling" them I suddenly had the urge to look at a specific spot, bout an 80 degree angle and I instantly saw the craft. I live in Las Vegas on a rural dirt road so anything in front or around my house isnt really seen for a few miles.

It danced down from the sky and came within about a half a mile from my house. At first it wasnt making any sound like usual, then it start a series of only what I can describe as high-pitch electronic buzzing. It would buzz in low tones, and slowly progress to higher tones, sometimes just skipping to higher ones, almost making a song.

Long story short it after about 10 minutes of buzzing, the whole craft illuminated green, then blue and shot off just as quick as it appeared. I calculated the speed to be around 800mph, I felt no wind, no sudden vibrations felt. I was within 100 feet of the craft.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep, ignoring the unique encounter that was going to spark some truely cosmic events for myself. I woke up later that night at 3 in the morning, no noises interrupted my sleep, I just woke up. I also had a VERY strong feeling that something this time was "calling" me. I went to my porch and i saw the same craft. It then this time was buzzing VERY rapidly in low and high pitch tones and flashing green and blue rapidly, so fast it almost looks like 1 colour. For some reason I felt like the craft, or whoever was inside of it was in trouble or trying to get attention.

I concentrated on the thought of me being able to board the craft to see what was going on, which I never did before cause they have never gotten this close for it to of been a reasonable possibility. As soon as I thought it, it stopped flashing, and stopped buzzing. An incredible white light bursted from the craft, literally like it pierced the outside from the inside. It was so strong I felt an incredible warmth on my face and covered my eyes and went down to my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes I was on-board the craft. I went from the prone position to standing upright.

Let me take this opportunity to say i'll never be able truely describe their technology because its simple for lack of better words, out of this world. Each light onboard the craft is unique in each way. Its hard to describe but each light almost looks like its filled with illuminated sand behind thrown around in some kind of air filter, its almost like each has a mind of its own. The weird thing is, the buttons dont have a surface raise, the control board as i call it is completely flat and built INTO the ship. It is also not touch sensitive for humans, or myself at least.

Everything on the craft looks as though it was made from 1 giant mold, no corners, no cuts, no seams. Everything is truely smooth.

Let me now say that I however am still debating on whether or not to "come out" about the beings I encountered on the ship. As they have told me if I ever went, as they call it "social", meaning if i told anyone, that my encounters would stop. And dont get me wrong they have been some of the best events in my life but I also feel there is a much needed message to be said.

Im not sure if i'll come out about it, im not even sure if you guys will even want to know more. Ill just wait to see what people want to hear i guess.

-LL

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oops, please move this to the Aliens and UFO section, doh !

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No matter what section this should be in, I have this feeling of "Total BS" when I read it. No offense.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Commando717]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I guess thats a reasonable assumption. All I can really say is I respect your opinion but whats happened has been great, i loved every moment of it and I dont care if people dont believe me

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Of course we would like to hear more. The story is interesting to say the least. Please, if you will, continue.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mod Note: Moved to Gray Area.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Please tell us more.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please continue. After taking a quick glance at your past threads, seems like you have seen a number of UFOs or strange things in the sky, but no pictures or video, whats up with that?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
k two things

you know im happy that your experiance was positive, it is without a doubt an eye opening event.

however take caution my friend! i have met the sinister exploiter of men, these are not the individuals you want anwsering your calls...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by kmarx]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
How do you mean you "call" them? Also... why would aliens just come to your beck and call, don't you think they are busy or something? You cant talk about the aliens that come to you or you cant talk about why they are here.... or what they do?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The aliens and their spacecraft sound weird.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
First off, let me apologize. I didnt realize how many of you actually really wanted to know about it. The way the responses were going towards the beginning angered me and left me with this impression on screw it, everyone else is probably gonna feel the same way so why do any of them deserve to hear it if I just get ridiculed.

I left the thread immediately after my last post and never came back until VERY recentely, I thought it was just gonna be filled with more post's of accusations of lies or what have you. But i'm actually surprised, most of you are doing the exact thing people need to do more of on this world, ask questions! Which is why i am reviving this thread -- a 2 month old thread.

Idea's that are "far-out" automatically makes your brain tell you "no its not real". No matter what someone could say, you would not believe them. Hypothetical question if I may, if you saw a pig fly(once again hypothetical lmao), you would believe it for the rest of your life, right?

With all that being said, I will try to address every question thats been posted, for all the new posts after that, ask any questions you'd like. I havent been given the "green light" exactly from Vanaspati.

With all that being said I didnt try come back to this thread and try to answer as many questions as I can.

Originally posted by WhereAreWe
How do you mean you "call" them? Also... why would aliens just come to your beck and call, don't you think they are busy or something? You cant talk about the aliens that come to you or you cant talk about why they are here.... or what they do?

A. The call process is pretty simple for me, I dont know why, I sit outside and try to focus on my energy on a specific spot (obviously leaving out steps) and they would appear, either side or section of the sky they arrived on didnt matter. Keep in mind this took hours sometimes and didnt always work.

B. They dont really snap it to lol. Sometimes it takes hours, and sometimes it doesnt even #ing work at all.

Forgive me if I don't have the best grammar right now, havin a little fun

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDontKnow

Let me now say that I however am still debating on whether or not to "come out" about the beings I encountered on the ship. As they have told me if I ever went, as they call it "social", meaning if i told anyone, that my encounters would stop. And dont get me wrong they have been some of the best events in my life but I also feel there is a much needed message to be said.

Im not sure if i'll come out about it, im not even sure if you guys will even want to know more. Ill just wait to see what people want to hear i guess.

-LL

I rather enjoyed reading what you had to say. I might have missed something, but when you entered the craft, was it in your body, or just your mind going there?

I hope you share what the beings were like, I think it could only add to what you have already written.

I'd also be interested in knowing why they contact you.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
2 month old thread and that's all you're gonna answer...? common, we need more than that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry, have had a rather busy day. When I enter the craft its with my whole body, I'm even wearing the same clothing I did as I entered, although they have some pretty sweet space suits (really, they do). I'm really not sure why they've picked me, I certainly didn't ask for this, but I'm very grateful I've gotten to experience and see the things I have.

The world is in a shaky state. Things are going on that shouldn't have ever been begun. Of course our government is hiding alot of it from us, for fear of anarchy. An old CIA agent I knew through my family once told me "if the world only knew a fraction of what was really going on, there would be complete anarchy". Which is completely plausible.

If the population knew about free energy and knew it existed, and how it could help out COUNTLESS people with no electricity ect and knew the government was withholding it, people would flip the # out more or less.
Not to much our defensive death rays, mind control, ect. Pretty much any Sci-Fi idea that's been put out there has some truth behind it.

Alot of the newer TV shows like V are doing quite a good job prepping and planting the seed of idea of us being joined by aliens. Many years on down the road we could have contact exactly like V, who knows, I don't unfortunately.

The "aliens" aren't here to hurt us, most of them at least. Yes there are friendly abductions, yes there are horrifying abductions. You must not forget just as there are different types of people, there are different types of aliens, some good some bad.

The government cant track the aliens, as we all know they're technology is far superior to ours. The government gets lucky when some of the aliens decide to work with them, build joint operation stations, ect. But for the most part the other aliens are able to cruise around the world without permission, although I feel there must be a high individual granting SOME sort of access to the grey's in order to enter our atmosphere.

Most of the UFO sightings are of actually our own spacecraft. I know it must seem hard to think of being able to hide an idea or a project for so long that nobody gets wind of it, but the government's process is rather simple when you think about it. They think of any new projects as a puzzle. Assigning certain departments or persons a certain puzzle piece, of course they wont be able to complete it on their own, but once the pieces are all put together its finished. More or less, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Theres really no lying to the aliens, or from my friend Vanaspati at least, dude can read my mind lol. Although he doesn't always get my thoughts right, but pretty damn close.

Also, there has been an abnormal amount of helicopters flying over my house, the path in which they fly is not standard for the airport in which I live by. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but they seem to just circle my house and leave, no spotlights looking for criminals, nothing. Could be paranoia or could be something else, just thought I should add that =].

I'll try my best to stay on top of this thread, any other questions i'll be happy to answer, thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i'm not going to be like most people and tell you that you're lying.

what did the ETs look like?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, i believe you think something happend. Maybe something did happen. But in order to legitimaze an alien abduction or UFO sighting, one should really go be evaluated for scizophrenia. Also take a multiviatmin and extra B3 as b3 has been used to treat scizophrenia, and please lay off the cigarretes.
Maybe even go on some scizo drugs....and then after a while "call" these ETs and see if they still show up.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm glad you have come back to the post. I missed it the first time you posted. I understand exactly how you feel about the criticism. I joined ATS thinking it would be an open minded forum where I could discuss my two encounters with others who may have experienced the same. After reading the posts here, I have decided not to set myself up for the ridicule. My experiences have been spiritual and life changing and I don't care to be torn to shreds for posting them. It is a shame because I believe it is important to have a safe forum to discuss these events and compare experiences.

I do admire your bravery for posting and hope you will continue. I do have a question for you. Did your experience feel spiritual?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Stephan Queer
Well, i believe you think something happend. Maybe something did happen. But in order to legitimaze an alien abduction or UFO sighting, one should really go be evaluated for scizophrenia. Also take a multiviatmin and extra B3 as b3 has been used to treat scizophrenia, and please lay off the cigarretes.
Maybe even go on some scizo drugs....and then after a while "call" these ETs and see if they still show up.

whether you believe him or not, accusing him of having mental illnesses is not cool.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No worries, I woulda said the same thing Donnie

Fact of the matter is Stephan, I take vitamins everyday. Fish oils when I wake up along with B-12 and a multi-vitamin that has the remaining essentials to keep me calm. Believe it or not, despite my encounters I still have major anger issues lol. As well as anxiety issues. I've never been one for prescription medication, although i've tryed a variety of them, the natural way just seems to be best for me.

I wont sugar coat it though, I'M 18, I've dabbled with enough drugs for a lifetime, what kid hasn't?. But none has ever influenced or "created" any experiences, for the majority I was always sober during my encounters, except for some cannabis maybe (which the aliens agree with me in that its a cure-all, seriously they agreed). With that being said I haven't taken any prescription or other recreational drugs for some time now, and since my first post on here, I've had maybe about 10-15 cigarettes, which is an incredible low for only 2 months, for myself at least. Im just like any other kid, I work, I'm going to school (for psychology, go figure Stephan),I have friends, I have a girlfriend, except I just have a little twist to me I suppose.

Although I can assure you i'm not, or anyone in my family is suffering from Schizophrenia. Theres never been any history whatsoever in my family of that actually, except some anger issues. Im Sicilian, anger just sorta comes along with the package.

As for if I felt spiritual, you'll never experience a feeling like it. Extreme euphoria coupled with this intense feeling of Deja Vu, although that doesn't happen all the time (the Deja Vu). I mean, your on a "spaceship" with beings literally out of this world, that alone makes you feel amazing, although you do definitely feel some sort of connection with the rest of the world. Its quite hard to explain.

I cant describe the aliens without people knowing theres more types of them than you could ever imagine. Theres some that look just like you and me, normal people. There are the typical small beings with big eyes, there are some with small eyes instead. They really are just like us in the sense that, we're all human beings, they're all aliens, theres different types of us (humans), and theres different types of them (aliens). Ships are the same way too, you'll never find two ships alike.

Although im sure when I said in my original post everything looks like its made of 1 mold there must be ones of the opposite nature. Im not saying inside the ship they have #in La-Z-Boys bolted down to the floor, but im sure its different.

I've seen the ships controlled 3 different ways. Telepathically, from a set of controlled coordinates(pretty much set the cords, press a button, and your there), theres also a sort-of mock style airplane wheel controller, although its VERY advanced and nowhere near anything in any airplane lol. Those are 3 different ways I'VE seen, I'm sure there are dozens more. I've flown at some incredible speeds, with their anti-gravity and some other source of fuel (that I've yet to been told about) it feels your just sort of gliding, despite extreme speeds and hitting corners that would be put such incredible G's that it would probably crush the human body.

Anybody else have any other questions? I'm pretty easy-going, dont be afraid to accuse me of being mentally unstable or anything, I wont trip

<<   2 >>

join