It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the swine flu right now breaking news!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My son has had it all week and I was fine, I was taking airborne and Vit C and D all week as well as using tons of hand sanitizer but I still got it.

But this afternoon it hit me like a ton of bricks, I have felt tired for a couple of days but I figured it was from taking care of a sick kiddo and working. But then

I went from a mild but lingering headache to coughing my head off and everything hurting in the space of a couple of hours.

Chills one minute and sweating the next, coughing, fever, muscle pains, even my hair hurts, my stomach is also having issues, no one elses has that I have talked to though.

thank goodness for behind the pharmacy counter cold medicine, grandma sweaters and Hot tea with honey!!

I already had to take two days off work this week to stay home with my son, I am off tomorrow and monday and I can only hope I get better fast. I just started this job 3 weeks ago, calling in is not a good thing!

[edit on 17-10-2009 by gluetrap]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I have the swine flu right now. It's made me re-think my anti swine flu vaccination stance. I've been out of work for 3 days and probably won't be in tomorrow either. This is the first time in my life that this has happened. It's like the flu, but worse. Fever for 3 days and nights. Blah!

I probably still won't let my family get the vaccination but ...it's been rough.

Sorry there guy it was nice knowing you. No seriously you'll be fine and i have no clue why the media paints this to be a killer disease when the regular flu kills far more people every year.If its any conciliation i went through it took tamaflu as prescribed and i was good in 3 days so maybe its time to look into some meds and keep hydrated.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join