It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrs. Keech's prophecy in 1954 parallel with 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has heard of the prophecy of Mrs. Keech, but I learned about it in my social psychology class today, and found an interesting detail. To give a bit of a background, Mrs. Keech was a supposed psychic in contact with some aliens called the Guardians from the planet Clarion. Apparently, they warned her that a great flood would destroy all life on earth (because the human race wasn't progressing and behaving as they should be) on the date of December 21, 1954, but her and her followers would be saved by UFO's that would come pick them up before the event occured. Obviously, it never happened, but I do find it a bit interesting that the date was December 21 (the same month and date that the great mysterious event of 2012 is supposed to happen). Now I don't know if there is anything to this, or any similarities between that date in 1954 and that date in 2012 (possibly astronomical similarities or something with time wave theory that could be discovered), but I thought I would share this so that those that are interested could use their resources to possibly find a link. It may be coincidence, but there may also be something there. Hopefully this thread can figure that out.

new topics

join