It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel the real Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

No, I'm not an atheist, but I know many about many religions as I studied them and I saw how people ruined their own life for nothing in their blind belief. I have my own religion. At least no one killed in it's name or led crusade in it's name.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

it shaped the delusion, which allowed logic to be fulfilled.
when logic is fulfilled, the delusion stays a short season.
The state israel maybe contains the house of israel for a part,
but the palestinians too contain a part of the house,
just as the whole world does... mixed.
And the house can not fully proove it is the house,
because all men are made equal, even in their
differences. differences are in time, when time fullfills
human reality, all are equal.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

it shaped the delusion, which allowed logic to be fulfilled.
when logic is fulfilled, the delusion stays a short season.
The state israel maybe contains the house of israel for a part,
but the palestinians too contain a part of the house,
just as the whole world does... mixed.
And the house can not fully proove it is the house,
because all men are made equal, even in their
differences. differences are in time, when time fullfills
human reality, all are equal.

So if I understand your explaination, you are saying that as the "way" the text was believed it was also "created" by those holding onto its symbolism and belief of that symbolism "in this plane" as they saw fit, as they believed? And that as their creation "became" all others around its existence "became" a part of its "being" and that this negative or positive influence has been and is what has been and continues to "create and drive what we perceive to be but once applied to truth over time all that is not true will perish and only truth will exist because there is only "one reality" and not the many "created realities" imposed through thought?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

God has to come back first and then the chosen ones, the tribes, are reunited, but not until he comes back

We have to look at the Old Testament to learn what God's plan is in regards to the two houses. It's not God himself that unites them, it's the Messiah who does this and no where in the Messianic prophecies is he supposed to die before this feat occurs. Everything about the Messianic prophecies are to be completed outright by the one true Messiah, but he never appeared.

that some how the current "state" of isreal is false

Yes, the state of Israel is false, but they still belong to the House of Israel regardless.

It doesnt seem like the most loving compassionate sharing accepting caring inviting "place, group, religion" around now does it?

None of the monotheistic faiths actually preach any of those qualities as a sole purpose of that faith. Even Jesus himself was hypocritical to his own preachings. God is a monster to be honest, he never taught love and compassion, what he taught was worship or be destroyed.

The House of Israel is only doing what they think they are supposed to be doing. To top that off, it's not the entire house that is the problem, it's only a select few following specific commands given by God over three-thousand years ago. They are only doing what God told them to do.

I don't think this would stop until the two houses are united as one under a new name as prophesied. This can't happen either until the Christians stop their militant perversion of biblical prophecy which is the real reason the two houses are still in disagreement with each other. Think about it, most people in the world are Christian-ized now and these are the nations the House of Israel are going after, just as God commanded them to do. Christianity is a false faith in God, a perversion of his word, they have every right given by God to destroy them.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

truth is what decided the next thought options in your head.
your choice is what ignores or chooses a 'next' . 1 or 0.
god is another word for a personal truth that is free and one.

even fantasies in this reality were prepared, or pain would not be functional,
it means that never ending rythms of pain and parallell universes
where a 'you' could be in never ending pain because of the possible exsistence of all
potential would take away truth as absolute and cancel out itselve.

This reality has an end date...or truth would not be free...what is free does not hurt itself when it doesn't want it...only as one it can see the need to do so, as in functional.

the books wrote "for his glory"
how do you explain a paradox as in logic,
before it was shaped as ready ?
the books hide this logic. the logic of truth as god.
Truth does not exclude, so where do you put the lies and the choice ?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Sharrow

NP, it seems to be happening a lot lately with my style of arguing a point. When arguing with the religious, it's like talking to a naive child, you have to bend down to their level and talk to them. It's the *only* thing they seem to understand. I'm starting to find it somewhat effective and fun. lol

A religious person is wasting their time talking to you.We are not to cast our pearls before swine!Don't debate an issue if you don't have the right
ammunition!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

truth is what decided the next thought options in your head.
your choice is what ignores or chooses a 'next' . 1 or 0.
god is another word for a personal truth that is free and one.

even fantasies in this reality were prepared, or pain would not be functional,
it means that never ending rythms of pain and parallell universes
where a 'you' could be in never ending pain because of the possible exsistence of all
potential would take away truth as absolute and cancel out itselve.

This reality has an end date...or truth would not be free...what is free does not hurt itself when it doesn't want it...only as one it can see the need to do so, as in functional.

So we choose our Hell because we believe we deserve it or we choose our Happiness because we believe we deserve it? And we choose our belief in deserving? That can not be, there is no balance.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

beast can not see themselves as beast.
Until salvation, which is total freedom,
we all share in regret and reflection.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It's ironic that you are chastising someone for being closed-minded when your signature is so vitriolic.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Actually as I see from your signature you're strongly religious one. May I ask something? Does a single innocent life worth the prize of that peace? If your answer is yes, you failed in the debate and you're nothing more just a blind believer who gladly sacrifice everything and everyone for his / her own illusions.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

we do not choose pain, we choose honesty, which brings pain,
and fullfills logic, and after that fullfills cross at the same time..

which means fullfilling choice AND functionallity as optimal.

this life has a mechanism to make you handle pain,
it is blindness you can choose to conquer by repenting. (=reflection instead of ignorance)
By doing this you take part of gods cross that he chose
for his own glory..to be one means including, it means
nothing can be excluded...until it is canceled out as 'needed
to be included and excluded', the paradox, or better, our reality.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Hey thanks, I'm not trying to bash anyone ,I just dont get the whole superiority destiny thing with the Israel / Jewish thing, way to much pride kill pride kill entitled vibe if you understand, and once again not bashing just want to understand how that whole mind thing works,

Signatures like no peace for land not one inch, and I'm seeing the land being "taken" from an entire people being exterminated, by people who want me to feel bad about them being exterminated, ?????????
How can a person or a people who've "been through it" do it? AND AND justify it?
And make people feel bad about questioning all their killing?

Yeah, i'm thinking thats like twisted , maybe anti? maybe anti christ.

Still trying to see the logic?
Just blind myopic hate, preaching about love and peace? wow!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just discovered this recently, and the connotations and enormity of what it might really mean just blew me away!

KJV: John 8:39-40 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

John: 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus goes on a few verses until it gets to verse 48 which starts out: Then answered the JEWS......

He was talking to the Jews! The same Jews who later crucified Him. He called their 'father', Abraham, the devil! Are those the same Jews whom the US are supporting in Israel today? If so, does this mean that the current occupiers are not the Chosen Ones? If this is the case, then after all this time, why hasn't the mainstream heard about it, and why is the US supporting them? Is it really because they own America and the world banking system? Could that be the REAL NWO conspiracy?

Here are just a few quotes about Jews made by famous people from the following website. If these things are true, why are we blindly supporting them and allowing them to terrorize their surrounding nations? Will someone please explain it to me?

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote: "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

POPE CLEMENT VIII "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

NESTA WEBSTER, In World Revolution, The Plot against Civilization, page 163 "Since the earliest times it is as the exploiter that the Jew has been known amongst his fellow men of all races and creeds. Moreover, he has persistently shown himself ungrateful . . . The Jews have always formed a rebellious element in every state."

MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789) "Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."

LUTHER, MARTIN. 16th century German religious reformer. "They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther . . . On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

It's ironic that you are chastising someone for being closed-minded when your signature is so vitriolic.

I am basically open-minded! I stand up for my beliefs and won't back
down.My signature tells others who I am and what I believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

Wow doesnt seem like much of a welcoming commitee throughout the ages now does it?
I dont think though that its amatter of "a people" I just dont like that whole extermination because of dna or geographic thinking,
I tend to lean more toward "leaders of" - Mouth Pieces Of - that stir the pot and get the mobs riled against each other, If any exterminating should ever be done maybe getting rid of the trouble makers, the real trouble makers may offer some kind of a chance and a better balanced world?
Not the puppets.... but the puppet masters???
That make any sense?
Gee I hope I dont get taken for blind hater, because I dont think I am.
I just think people that start crap, big or little, should pretty much have their sphincter handed to them in a bag as quickly as possible, with a napkin of course.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

Yes - but dont call them Jews or you will branded antisemitic - cringe - call them globalists or something.

Yes - they do own the entire western central banking system, the entire financial system - and by default every western country belongs to them - they are your owners.

Israel was founded by the Rothschilds, find out about them yourself.

They are trying to reset the western currencies because it has reached its natural conclusion - that is exponential debt growth is required. They now have the system in a deflationary holding pattern - bankrupting basically everyone so they can acquire all the real estate.

The financial system is screwed though - and they have failed to bankrupt and control the entire world before its collapse. They should have all their wealth taken from them - and their culture extirpated.

What needs to happen is that usury (lending for interest) should be made illegal - it used to be - but we stupidly allowed it back into society.

If you need money -you should rely on capital - which means you get some investors together and all put your funds into the business. This credit or money from thin air is the cause of all the wealth being concentrated in their hands - until we dissolve the banking system entirely - there will be no freedom.

Silver and gold as currency - and no lending for interest - and no corporations - if we did that, then wealth would naturally and evenly distribute itself fairly well.

The small fraction of people own most of the wealth - why do we allow it?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This thread echo my own ideas... we know that European Jews have nothing to do with ancient Israelites, and most are atheists, so even if they claim they are "Jews", they are still heathens in the sight of God (well, they don't believe in him). Modern day Israel is the anti-Christ. The Palestinians are more closely related to the ancient Israelites, and guess what? They are being routinely murdered. Isn't this part of prophecy? I can't believe Christians missed this.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow, I am totally blown away just reading some of the comments here. Not one shallow minded comment. Every comment thus far has been thought provoking. I never knew that many felt that strongly about this subject. I don't know why but I just assumed most people were apathetic on this subject. I can see, I called it wrong and I am very impressed with the comments.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i would take much much care in generalising...

i was reading the comment about 'jew being from the devi'l...
it's again a verse that is taken out of context, the context
is the whole of the bible.

the devil is the lie, if god exsist, and he is one,
as he promises to be in the holy books, and in logic,
then you are living a lie...so who is from the devil ?
that are symbols.

there is no truth as long people generalise whole groups.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Anti-christ is a christian conception - nothing else. But let me play along for a while, with this christian infancy:

If Christ is pure love, anti-christ must be hatred; and seeing what the state of Israel is doing - spewing their hatred in all directions (especially towards Palestine and Iran) - it might fit into that defintion

Jokes on me,

-v

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join