It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tentative Inspection Program Would Allow Russia to Visit U.S. Nuclear Sites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Tentative Inspection Program Would Allow Russia to Visit U.S. Nuclear Sites

www.foxnews.com

Russia and the United States have tentatively agreed to a weapons inspection program that would allow Russians to visit nuclear sites in America to count missiles and warheads.
The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted.
Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who met with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, said publicly Tuesday that the two nations have made "considerable" progress toward reaching agreement on a new strategic arms treaty.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
in.reuters.com
news.antiwar.com
en.rian.ru

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Was there a regime change of the shadow govt. in control of the USA? Not only is the US Govt. "tentatively" agreeing to inspections, but the trip of Sec. of State Hillary Clinton turned from what most thought would be asking for a green light on attacking Iran, into a joy fest of cooperation. Now, Hillary Clinton agrees it's not anywhere close to assume sanctions on Iran.

I find it interesting to say the least. Now, the US Govt., or should I say shadow govt. is now agreeing with Russia in regards to Iran; as well as agreeing to Nuclear Site inspections by Russians.

Now, normally this would scare me, as I am a proud American, but considering the crap sandwiches fed to the once proud American People; I frankly am not scared.

Heck, I would truly challenge anyone how any regime change should that be what is occurring be any worse than what We have been given over the last 2 decades. The game winning shot was set up during the last 2 decades, and now Obama is simply doing what any good management team would do, and that is using the tools put at their disposal; which just so happens to be looking very totalitarian.

I am curious as to what others think.

Peace,

Sancho

PS read the additional news links as they pertain to this discussion. I do believe the shadow regime, or the NWO is being replaced in the USA.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho, enjoy your threads. And much of the time, agree.

Not this time, my friend.

I felt much more secure knowing that we were the biggest dog on the block. This leveling of everything, just scares me more. Maybe I'm too old, still remember the cold war, was active duty then.

But I'd have to respectfully disagree this time.

Lo siento.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Other countries are coming over here and touring our nuclear facilities? I LIVE HERE AND I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! WTF is the deal?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well honestly, the US and Russia probably both know how many missiles and warheads each other actually have.

But this new development is pretty interesting. If this deal goes through, no one will be able to call the US a hypocrite in nuclear arms talks because we're (finally) willing to put our money where our mouth is and follow the rules we set for the rest of the world.

I bet we still have some secret ones we don't tell anyone about!

Another scenario: The NWO is in place and it's now ready to start publicly merging national barriers and security interests?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Jewish lobby in America must be breaking their necks trying to get Russia on board an attack on Iran... that's all I can derive from this series of Russian cock-licking from Obama amidst Iran and Israel going at it at non-step. They have Clinton in Russia begging! Neoconservatism is disgusting, and I never thought Obama would partake in it. They are going to allow Russians on American soil, just so they can get on board for an Iranian attack, there was a thread about Red Dawn earlier, this reminded me of that. I firmly believe Americans must examine their national allies. And before pro-Israel "Americans" come on here, let me remind you that the Jewish lobby is powerful enough, and they're certainly at work again. My solution? The expulsion of duel-citizenship politicians, all though this will only work for a while.

(P.S. - if anyone wondered how I derived that Jews are involved, I used common sense)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
But where's the part of the agreement that says the U.S. also gets to go to russia and inspect all their nuclear sites.

Sounds like just another surrender by the obama administration (was it OK to say that?).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It does make one wonder. Israel is foaming at the mouth to bomb Iran, yet here we have Clinton admitting that it's too early to even think about sanctioning Iran and agreeing with what Putin has been saying all along.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton agreed at talks in Moscow on Tuesday that sanctions against Iran would be premature in the current circumstances, and that negotiations must continue.

Link

Putin said that the threat of sanctions was unnecessary at this point, as world powers were negotiating with Iran to reach a diplomatic solution to the nuclear standoff. “There is no need to frighten the Iranians. We need to look for a compromise,” he was quoted by Reuters as saying.

Link

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Clinton doesn't want to seem intrusive, but she is foaming at the mouth with war with Iran just like her rabbinic Zionist counterparts... she is trying to convince the world that Russia has something to be angry about with Iran, but Russia ministers continuously corrects her. They are NOT on board for sanctions, and will not tolerate attacks against nuclear facilities in Iran of which Russians are employed. Unlike the previous third world meals of the US, Russia has a backbone. The Jewish Lobby doesn't mind rattling the snake, as long as they hide behind the US though. I feel sorry for poor, true patriotic Americans who will feel the brunt.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I believe Your disagreeing on the regime change?? I can understand that, but for myself, and experiences, I have been under the impression for a very long time that conventional boundaries of nations are only set upon the People of the respective nations.

These nations with set numbers of slaves are then divided up, or"divvied" up, by the Elites, or different groups of Elites who operate only on "general" geographical terms. In other words the common man is a slave to a nation; while the Elites are multinational.

The point I am making is that the US might have been taken over at some time in the past; not in a manner which would be obvious to the People, but by the Elites at the top. The country has definitely taken a noise dive over the last 20 to 40 years, and there isn't much explanation for this.

This is a very complex issue, and falls into the corporate arena, and I would wager that it was a replacement of Elites, by others that caused the down turn of the US Govt.

I am guessing that quite possibly others want it back. I can go more into detail, and will.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

It ain't there. Don't expect it any time soon.

I can't say anymore or I will be sanctioned by the Mods for intense profanity... if not outright banned.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Clinton doesn't want to seem intrusive, but she is foaming at the mouth with war with Iran just like her rabbinic Zionist counterparts... she is trying to convince the world that Russia has something to be angry about with Iran, but Russia ministers continuously corrects her.

In my opinion you're 100 percent correct. She would like nothing more than another war for profit. They're (republican / democrat) all on the same war page.

They are NOT on board for sanctions, and will not tolerate attacks against nuclear facilities in Iran of which Russians are employed. Unlike the previous third world meals of the US, Russia has a backbone. The Jewish Lobby doesn't mind rattling the snake, as long as they hide behind the US though. I feel sorry for poor, true patriotic Americans who will feel the brunt.

For the sake of the lives of millions of innocent Iranian people as well as possibly the lives of millions of people around the world I hope Russia holds their ground. Israel will continue to attack other countries and Iran will be one of them, but our solders shouldn't be put in harms way because of it. Israel has no respect for Americans and could care less about the loss of American life.

Israel PM Olmert brags about ordering Bush around.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sr_robert1

Other countries are coming over here and touring our nuclear facilities? I LIVE HERE AND I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! WTF is the deal?

Exactly,

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
But where's the part of the agreement that says the U.S. also gets to go to russia and inspect all their nuclear sites.

Sounds like just another surrender by the obama administration (was it OK to say that?).

WEEEeeeelll,

He is a traitor?

I want to be there when the Russian examine them there sites that was payed for by my redneck husbands taxes.
I have rights.

Don't I?

[edit on 073131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

You've got an interesting outlook, and I would say it is probably one of the closer to the mark than anyone else.

I have tried to make this clear, and People seem to ignore it. Nations boundaries are defined in order to define the slave grounds of the citizens, or serfs of a given nation. We are in effect chattle property of the US Govt. Now, while nations defined by geophysical boundaries along with their chattle property=People are bought, and sold, the Elite are different.

They are multinational. Their allegiance is to their respective shadow empires, and yes they exist. The Elite have no boundaries, and no specific geophysical boundaries. They are the Free Men who set up this society; which enslaves the rest of us.

That being said, I do believe We are not looking at the Jewish lobby necessarily, but a concession of empires. I believe Iran will quite possibly be struck still, but more than likely Israel alone in a last ditch effort; should it even take place. I think for all intensive purposes the USA has been taken over by another shadow empire, or is in the processes of that now.

Go figure Clinton goes over there to Russia, all billy bad arse, and low, and behold is kissing their arse....... Look at the other articles I attached. The concessions were on a paramount scale, and to boot Russia at the same time of US concessions, reaffirms their right to Preemptive Nuclear Strikes.

That in itself is amazing.

Now, my question is how bad would a shadow govt. regime change be; of course by the shadow govt. in control of Russia? They seem to have been doing overwhelming good for their People since the fall of the USSR; which I think was also a replacement of shadow govt.

My Uncle Sam sure does seem to be one sadistic psychopath that likes beating the hell out of his "nephews/nieces". Not only does he have all of us beat down, but also has us asking for more, and at the same time afraid of any hand that could show up to help. In other words the American People have classic "beaten wife syndrome".

The fact is there is some amazing stuff going on behind the scenes at the highest levels, and all We are privy to is the MSM droppins.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Putin right now is reading and watching all these western media outlets and laughing his butt off at all of these naive analysts and reporters gushing about the new era of cooperation and the easing off of the Iran sanctions situation. O Russia IS negotiating with Iran alright, but not about ending it's nuclear ambitions. It is negotiating with Iran to start an energy cartel. With both of them in a mutually beneficial pact regarding the distribution of energy, no one will dare to attack Iran or go against Russia's wishes in regards to Iran. Especially the EU. He is manuevering to able to cut off energy supplies to the EU if they get out of line. They might as well go ahead and appoint Putin to the EU presidency.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

They might as well go ahead and appoint Putin to the EU presidency.

Are they not allowed to do global business ? If it were the US in their position I'm sure that would that be ok? Now the US government should be able to control and dictate what countries can buy and sell energy? Next it'll be food and next...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

sancho, enjoy your threads. And much of the time, agree.

Not this time, my friend.

I felt much more secure knowing that we were the biggest dog on the block. This leveling of everything, just scares me more. Maybe I'm too old, still remember the cold war, was active duty then.

But I'd have to respectfully disagree this time.

Lo siento.

Hell, I usually disagree with you, Mike, and agree with Sancho often, but this time I too agree with you, Mike.

This is not a good thing at all.

We will regret this, I truly believe that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sounds like they are trying to get Russia to help them attack Iran

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I understand Your concern B. However, I would have to ask You, and others just what does anyone see when looking at the US Govt.? Those People are not Our fellow country People.

They indeed most have several nationalities, and passports to accompany them. They are internationalists. It is evident they are ripping us off on a daily basis. Truly I would like an explanation of how it could be any worse than it is already going; remember the G20 when answering.

I really do think in many ways the US People suffer from beaten wife, or child syndrome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join