It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Lawsuit Filed Against FDA to Halt Swine Flu Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

(NaturalNews) Health freedom attorney Jim Turner is filing a lawsuit in Washington D.C. mid-day Friday in an urgent effort to halt the distribution of the swine flu vaccine in America. On behalf of plaintiffs Dr. Gary Null and other licensed health care workers of New York State, the lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.

"The suit will seek an injunction against the FDA from approving the vaccine," attorney Jim Turner told NaturalNews on Thursday evening's Natural News Talk Hour show. "And the core of the argument is that they have not done the proper safety and efficacy tests on the vaccine to allow it to be release at this time."

The suit seeks to not only nullify the FDA's unlawful "approval" of the four H1N1 influenza vaccines, but to also ask the court to issue an injunction that would halt any mandatory vaccination requirements.

"The FDA is required by law to establish that a vaccine is safe and effective before it can be given to the public," said Turner. "We are arguing that they did not establish that the vaccine was effective, and did not establish that it was safe. They are trying to get it on the market by a waiver."

www.naturalnews.com...

Another big swine flu lawsuit filed, this time against the FDA. Will it make any difference? What can we do to help?

Discuss........

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

(NaturalNews) Health freedom attorney Jim Turner is filing a lawsuit in Washington D.C. mid-day Friday in an urgent effort to halt the distribution of the swine flu vaccine in America. On behalf of plaintiffs Dr. Gary Null and other licensed health care workers of New York State, the lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.

"The suit will seek an injunction against the FDA from approving the vaccine," attorney Jim Turner told NaturalNews on Thursday evening's Natural News Talk Hour show. "And the core of the argument is that they have not done the proper safety and efficacy tests on the vaccine to allow it to be release at this time."

www.naturalnews.com...

Another big swine flu lawsuit filed, this time against the FDA. Will it make any difference? What can we do to help?

Discuss........

First off, I might not trust a news source that doesn't have spell check.
Secondly, I would and have decided not to take the vaccine. I have seen several people around me get it and get rid if it quickly. (3 days) I'll take my chances. If you really start to worry, do a check to find out how many people world wide have died from swine flu, and then check out how many died from regular flu thus far. Panic avoided. There is some news you won't find on CNN. Not fantastic enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
First off, I might not trust a news source that doesn't have spell check.

More Sources

join