It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Profit Groups- The exploitation and looting of American People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The religious non profit organizations have been looting the american public and they have been doing it for a long time. This is not breaking news. It is something every one of us comes face to face with every day and I am here to tell you why it is looting the United States and if this country continues down this course we are destined to live in a third world country very soon.

How do you feel when you are minding your business, or taking care of business. Maybe you are paying your bills or going to spend the last of your money on food or supplies when you are stopped at a traffic light and the next thing you know there is a woman knocking on your car window dressed as a nun asking you for change to help fight against poverty?

Here are the laws about non-profits from Wikipedia

If an organization is to qualify for tax exempt status, the organization's (a) charter — if a not-for-profit corporation — or (b) trust instrument — if a trust — or (c) articles of association — if an association — must specify that no part of its assets shall benefit any of persons who are members, directors, officers or agents (its principals). As well the organization must have a legal, charitable purpose, i.e. the organization must be created to support educational, religious, or charitable activities. These elements do not mean that the organization cannot pay employees or contractors for work or services they render to the organization. This limitation means that as long as the organization operates within its exempt purposes and it maintains an endowment or uses any excess revenue to further develop its activities it will not be taxed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Such a surplus — that is, whatever part of its income is left after its operating expenses are paid — which might be considered similar to "profit" — must be spent on the charitable or public purpose(s) for which it was organized, not paid as a dividend or benefit to anyone associated with running or organizing it.

So you see, everyday we are illegally taxed by the IRS. The legality of it is very subjective but if you work a 40 hour week job it is most likely deducted from your paycheck. In other words, you donn't pay it, they take it from you without giving you an opportunity to pay it, because they don't trust you to pay it.

But what? Non-profits are exempt from taxes? So they have special rights and priveledges? Well yes they are not taxed on the money that is laundered through there orginizations.

That was the basis for crime rings of non-profits. We will just give you our donations, and you can send your donations here. Problem solved, but remember "the organization must be created to support educational, religious, or charitable activities"

Therefor nonprofits that are in the interest of human rights like say one particular that helps fathers use the court system for parenting access to their own children are often times near broke and have very little funds and barely operate from lack of funds for a cause that is beneficial to society.

Meanwhile, the money that is raised by nonprofit religious orginizations is tax free. Is it not unreasonable to believe that such an organization would then turn their profits by donating to another non-profit, or just launder the profits themselves by owning two non-profit orginizations, you see, the money is always moving it never stays in the same place and is getting donated right now, but there is no evidence of that and no paper trail and why would there be, it says it right their in the law.

Another great example is when the court system orders someone to attend AA meetings, alchohol education or domestic violence education.

Aww thats the word, education.. This is where the non-profit educational orginizations join forces with the court system and make their fortunes. I kid you not, those classes accept only cash, often times it is twenty dollars an hour or more just to attend an educational class that you were court ordered to attend.

Edit to title.

Mods feel free to move if in wrong category.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So a couple of flags but no comments.

What you think ATS?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'd like to see you dig a little deeper. This is just a beginning, not a conclusion.

Maybe we could explore ALL of these:

------
EDIT: deleted link. It does not transfer correctly. Link spelled out in post below.
------

Also let's delve into why all of these orgs are now sanctioned as NGO's.

And further down the rabbit hole....there is a diverse global network that has spun off from this...another virtual alphabet

INGO, BINGO, DONGO, GONGO, etc.

Nothing will ever be done to correct the criminal element in this when there are so many people riding the gravy train. The layers are deep.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I'm soory but I am a bit confused. You linked the wiki page for 501?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Alethea

I'm soory but I am a bit confused. You linked the wiki page for 501?

Well I guess you are confused. So am I. I have never seen that page in my life. That is not the page I linked to. I do not understand how it got switched.

This is the page:
[snip] It does not transfer correctly when I link it.

Just to be sure there is not a glitch, I will type it out (close the spaces)

http: // en. wikipedia. org / wiki/ 501 (c)

The non-profits are more than just the 501 c's. There is a slew of them.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yes, I see what you mean. I think we are looking further into the loop holes in congress that gives some of it's members tyrannical power.

top topics

join