It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hundreds detained by Israel without charge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Report: Hundreds detained by Israel without charge

www.cnn.com

Salwa Salah was 16 years old when she was arrested by Israeli forces and jailed for seven months.

To this day she says she does not know her crime and is struggling to get her life back on track.

Salah was held under administrative detention - detention without charge or trial.

They say there are currently 335 Palestinians being held under administrative detention, three of them women, one a minor.

"...in my opinion illegal under international standards."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Those Israelis are some really bad people. I don't see why a muslim would want to live in a place like Israel, but I guess there must simply be no place to run to.

Man, being Muslim in Israel must be like being Black in America. I know what it's like here in America as a Black American, so I feel a bit sorry for those Muslims, especially the hunnies.

www.cnn.com

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Man, being Muslim in Israel must be like being Black in America. I know what it's like here in America as a Black American, so I feel a bit sorry for those Muslims, especially the hunnies.

www.cnn.com

Are you really going to compare the persecution of Muslims in Israel to the treatment of African-Americans in America?

Can you please provide me a source stating how many African-Americans are being held in jail FOR YEARS AND YEARS without trial?

You may also include in your sources all of the African-Americans that have had no contact with their family, or been granted an attorney, since they were arrested.

Now, to the point, I believe that Israel has no right whatsoever detaining people, any people, without trial or charge. I further think that the United States is a hypocrite for not addressing this issue and/or passively accepting it. But, since that is exactly what Gitmo is, perhaps we are not hypocrites after all.

You should also know that this is in no way a new topic, however it will be covered more and more as Obama tries to show the world that we are not as tied to Israel as everyone thinks. Mind you, we are -- he just doesn't want to admit it -- at least not to Russia, China, and Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Try living in America as a white
I don't doubt what You said about being black in America, but it is important to realize that ALL American's are being disinfranchised. It is how the control is done.

Also, the average Jew I don't think is evil, or bad, but what is evil, and bad is the same NWO Mo'Fo's that are controlling Israel, and the USA. Now, those are the deep down Evil People who created the concept of slavery.

I totally agree with Israel is extremely racially motivated, and has a system of apartheid in place. The thing We all must concentrate in is that We all are being divided by the PTB, and the purpose for that is to conquer.

We must all unite against the totalitarian oppressive Elite.
S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Those Israelis are some really bad people. I don't see why a muslim would want to live in a place like Israel, but I guess there must simply be no place to run to.

There was an episode on either 20/20 or 60 minutes
and they showed checkpoints with IDF guards
Basically it's almost impossible to go elsewhere
Gaza for example is a concentration camp
and often when someone from west bank is arrested, after they get released instead of going back to west bank they are forced to go to Gaza, as if it's another detention center.

Dude..........
Come on man

top topics

join