It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I H8 American Idol!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If there is one show I really hate, its American Idol. It seems to hypnotize people into watching it. My whole family (excluding moi) never misses an episode. I hate it.
Im so sick of reality television. Blech.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i despise that show.

now i only watched the first couple of the episodes...you know, the ones where they make fun of the really bad singers and the psychos? those are the ones i love, if ameircan were nothing but people insulting other people and giving them a slice of true reality by telling them how much they really suck i'd watch every day for hours and hours on end.

but thats not what the show is really about...

anyway during the first couple of episodes this season they showed this girl fantasia...and she sucks, BAD but they let go on to the competition and now she's one of the THE finalists...which tells me america has no taste.

yeah i hate this show too.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm with Prank Monkey on this one... I loved that special with William Hung more than any of the episodes, hehe.... Man those people can't sing... I'm no Frank Sinatra, but at least I can carry a tune in a bucket, hehe....

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I heard some of the people that really suck at the tryouts are hired to sing really bad to get more ratings. Its a conspiracy!!!! Ahhh!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
WTF. William Hung looks like a retard & sounds like a retard. This current insatiable appetite for joke entertainment will soon pass. :bash:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
well I think this is what should happen to that show

new topics

top topics

join