It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dignity the Kerry's will bring!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Amazing, were this a daughter of the Reagans' or Bushs', this would be made a big laugh by the left, but here we see the Kerrys' have no issue with public nudity!

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hahaha!

*saves to hard drive*

*tries again*

Friggin website wont let me!!

AHHHH!!!

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
He approved the dress. Then told her to take it back only after he aproved it again. Then he said it was ok because hes a war vet.

*thats funny.I just noticed you can replace dress with anything and the statement will still be what kerry did.*

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ps i got it saved if you want me to send it to ya

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are boobs for crying out loud! Who cares whether they are demo boobs, repub boobs or Janet's boobs...well ok Janet's boobs were pretty disgusting.

Isn't it about time we concentrated on this issues of the election year? Oh wait, both candidates are a couple of boobs.

Let the boob debate continue...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Friggin website wont let me!!

AHHHH!!!

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

Yeah, you can do it ...

Just highlight it, Control C, and then Create new mail message and Control V it into the message body. Mail it to yourself.

Works like a charm..I did it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
They are boobs for crying out loud! Who cares whether they are demo boobs, repub boobs or Janet's boobs...well ok Janet's boobs were pretty disgusting.

Bleys..

Are you a female? if so, you wouldn't understand. Some of us men never tire of beauty..

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Was she drinking underaged in a Texas bar when she did this? Or a drug problem like Bush's nieces, Jeb's daughter? Can we stop comparing penis sizes for once and just figure out who has the best economic policy and security policy?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
She's cute, yes...

Remember when the Bush twins got hammered (no pun intended) for having fake IDs? The media was all over that like a cheap suit on a hot day.

However, with Kerry's daughter flashing her "twins" around, no one says boo.
Hell, I'm not even a feminist, but I'd hope at least common decency would kick in, thusly letting her make the decision to present herself as more than just two nipples. Then again, what do you expect from someone who has millions of dollars invested in dozens of houses? She's probably used to the superficialiaty of her life.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Was she drinking underaged in a Texas bar when she did this? Or a drug problem like Bush's nieces, Jeb's daughter? Can we stop comparing penis sizes for once and just figure out who has the best economic policy and security policy?

Curme, for the first time ever...I completely, wholeheartedly, 100% agree with you. Amen.

PS - I think hell froze over, too.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
*does Beavis laugh*

Boobs RULE!

Yeah, if this were one of Bush's kids, the media would have a holiday.

For you women-folk out there, jsobecky was right... it's a guy thing. There's a certain subtle joy to be found in the female figure, one that most women I know don't have the hormones to appreciate in reciprocation. Or something like that.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Bleys..

Are you a female? if so, you wouldn't understand. Some of us men never tire of beauty..

jsobecky: Yes, I'm female and I do understand. Personally, I always wanted a set like Jamie Lee Curtis's. But alas, my husband likes em real.

But my point was who cares about what Kerry's daughter was showing or as others have mentioned, whether the Bush girls got snockered. I want to know which of these two BOOBs is going to screw me least. The more the press detracts from issues of importance, the less we have to base our decision on.

Ra

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Do we want another 4 years of death, destruction and hatred of all things American? NO shrub must go!!! We, the American people, need a real President that will work for "We the People", not the big money contributors, the corporate pirates that are currently running this country through shrub & cheney, picking the pockets of all Americans. They are pilfering the treasury of the USA and stealing the future of our children for their own insatiable GREED!!!

or

Do we wish to have a president who wants the world to trust the US and know they can beleive the office of the American president and take him at his word?
YES, we are citizen of the world as well as citizen of the United States of America!!!

We, as American want to know that our President and the US government will do whats best for the country and the American people first and always!!!

Take back America!!!

VOTE JOHN KERRY IN 2004!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So, eecency and morals play not part in guiding a country, and neither do fair play and an even playing field when it comes to news media?

I'm not impressed with the enlightened responses.

Ra, if you're saying that you'd rather us be attacked and then do nothing but lob a cruise missile and threaten, the democrats are more likely to do that. You want to talk about greed? What, you think Kerry knows nothing about that? While some guys measure the reason to date a girl by her bra size, he measures it by heer bank account!
Get real. And Soros, a moeny speculator, is pushing hard for this guy? He'd be just another step toward NWO.

Besides, he'd walk our troops to death, pulling them in, taking them out, pulling them in, taking them out!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Amazing, were this a daughter of the Reagans' or Bushs', this would be made a big laugh by the left, but here we see the Kerrys' have no issue with public nudity!

You're right. There is no scandal since there's no correlation to be drawn to the campaign.

Kerry isn't running on empty BS issues like Bush's cultural war and "family values" while passing out on "pretzels" and rehabing the fam, or hiding the VP's lesbian daughter in the closet.

Like it even matters. Did the religious right drop Bush because of his scandals or drinking, or that fact he rarely goes to church? Did the veterans drop him and Cheney for draft dodging? Did the conservatives drop him for being the highest spending President in history?

See, nothing matters. The twins should just do Girls Gone Wild and get it over with...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
THe dres is not see through unless you put 1000 W lights on it!! With lights that strong they damn near give you an Xray! She couldn't replicate that light strength, neither could we, without that sort of set up.

But it is something for the Reich to be hypocritical about...AGAIN!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Rant,

You know what your right!! Kerry isn't running on empty BS issues he is not running on any issues he is just Bush Bashing. Kerry doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground and this is the guy you think is qualified to lead our country.

Let me ask you this: How many times has Kerry said that Bush's economic policy is horrible, yet how many times has he said how he proposes to fix it.?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Let me ask you this: How many times has Kerry said that Bush's economic policy is horrible, yet how many times has he said how he proposes to fix it.?

Let me ask you this: How many times do you read a newspaper?

EDIT:

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I'm not impressed with the enlightened responses.!

Wow, that's surprising. You forgot to make fun of Kerry's pink tie.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by curme]

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by curme]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
She's cute, yes...

Remember when the Bush twins got hammered (no pun intended) for having fake IDs? The media was all over that like a cheap suit on a hot day.

However, with Kerry's daughter flashing her "twins" around, no one says boo.
Hell, I'm not even a feminist, but I'd hope at least common decency would kick in, thusly letting her make the decision to present herself as more than just two nipples. Then again, what do you expect from someone who has millions of dollars invested in dozens of houses? She's probably used to the superficialiaty of her life.

I believe she is of age, and doing nothing illegal.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
She's just an attention whore like her father is....

She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... She maybe of age but those titties don't do her any justice... My uncle calls em chinker tits.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join