It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting (Triangle Formation) on 10/11/09 at 10:37pm in SE Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is interesting 3 craft flying in triangle formation.. but at the end of the video they just start disappearing one by one

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

Easy to tell it is not one large triangular object, because several times during the video it passes stars that continue to be visible in the area that would form a triangle outlined by the 3 lights.

Looks like definately 3 objects flying in some form of very stable formation.

I suppose it wouldn't be unusual for military aircraft to fly in formation, but don't they usually fly in even numbers? (pairs of pairs of pairs of "wing-men"). Maybe that's only true of fighters, as opposed to larger bombers (B1, B2) or smaller bombers/"attack" aircraft (F117a, etc.) - since their roles are not really air-to-air "dog-fighting".

Of course, it could be a military test flight, with a couple of "chase" aircraft following it. Maybe something like a UCAV test flight, with a couple of F-16's following it?

Of course, all that's conjecture. But, good video none the less.
Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow. One of the more interesting ones I've seen in a while.
(Probably)-
Not Birds
Not a Plane
Not Satellites
Not meteors

Possibly faked or actual aliens in Michigan. huh...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
This is interesting 3 craft flying in triangle formation.. but at the end of the video they just start disappearing one by one

I disagree, I think that is a solo craft with 3 lights. Nice find!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It may be this:

www.satobs.org...
One of the interesting sights in the night sky are the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) satellite formations, each having two or three satellites in close proximity to one another. Normally these satellites are relatively dim to the unaided eye, but on occasion they brighten sufficiently to be easily seen in a dark sky.

www.eclipsetours.com...
There are some spacecraft for which no formally published orbital elements exist. Instead, amateur satellite watchers have acquired and tracked these objects and publish unofficial information. The NOSS satellite groups are part of traveling trios that are associated with an apparent surveillance system.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
It may be this: ...

Nice find. I hadn't heard of that. It does seem very relevant.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1llum1n471

Originally posted by solarstorm

Must be Wonder Woman's invisible airplane then since you can see the stars in between the supposed triangle

Really? Who is to say advanced technology cant do this?

Thats the problem with people like you, always thinking in OUR world science and technology.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Must be Wonder Woman's invisible airplane then since you can see the stars in between the supposed triangle

Thats the problem with people like you, always thinking in OUR world science and technology.

If this advanced technology could cloak an entire ship why would it leave 3 very bright lights?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shade454

lol maybe it was the 3 projector lights for the cloaking of the ship

its obviously 3 objects though

[edit on 14-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

OK, so you took a small joke and had to get serious about it. If this supposed technology is so great why would they need to even have 3 shiny bits? Can't they cloak the entire thing? Or is it that aliens have developed amazing landing light technology like us?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by 1llum1n471]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think xD

As far as the video goes, while the three lights may have been some alien surveilance drones, I think that blinking light flying by in the foreground near the begining of the video that the video author circles is most likely a plane.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shade454
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think xD

As far as the video goes, while the three lights may have been some alien surveilance drones, I think that blinking light flying by in the foreground near the begining of the video that the video author circles is most likely a plane.

most certainly i didnt catch how slow the objects actually were till i just came back and watched again and they hold a perfect formation all the way through the video too till they disappear. seem to not break a inch

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm in SE Michigan and around 1 am tonight I was outside with my dogs waiting for them to do their business and I noticed 3 bright stars in a triangle low in the NW sky. I took notice because I thought it was odd. I went back in and came back out about ten min. later and that triangle of 3 stars was gone. Nowhere in sight. Since when do stars disappear in ten minutes time? Looked just like the triangle in that video.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ok, here's a funny one:

Three astronauts lost their tool belts.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I used my projector and went into full screen mode. I then cast the video against a 12 x 12 foot white wall. What I see appears to be three craft that resemble my aviator.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Nice vid, sortta looks like what I saw 2 years ago, although mine was 4 lights, and more like a L shape (right angle triangle i guess) flying flat first rather than a triangle flying point first.

Although given that NOSS explanation id say it could more than likely be that.

My mother used to tell me stories from the 50's when she was a kid about where she lived out in the logging forrests in Tokaroa. She'd see 6 or more lights in wedge and V formation regularly at night crossing the skies. Its always been something I wish I could witness, since such formation sightings seem to have become pretty scarce these days.

One thing id like to know is if it wasnt NOSS, did the guy in that plane that flew through frame at one point see em
Think ill look into that NOSS lot, another thing to add to the "what AINT a UFO" catagory.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Like someone else had already pointed out. It wouldn't make any sense at all to cloak the entire craft, but leave three lights on.

Think about that. Lets say it's your craft and it has cloaking abilities. You go into enemy territory or just don't want to be seen. Why turn the cloaking on, but leaves the lights on? That would defeat the entire purpose of cloaking would it not?

The person who isn't thinking clearly about this is you.

Alien Soldier: Sir, we have entered Earths atmosphere. Should I enable the cloaking device?
Alien Captain: Yes soldier, but leave three very bright lights on. I don't want to be seen
Alien Soldier:

new topics

top topics

join