It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the American People finally wake up... this is what it will look like... it will be too late.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hollywood... Once again crosses the line.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the Red Dawn remake coming out in the fall of 2010, but I can assure you that Hollywood is giving you another glimpse of the future, and in that process desensitizing the masses.

Yea, most Americans are aware that right now our government is acting a little tyrannical, and most of us on ATS see that they are beyond tyranny, but rather a kind of evil we can't even begin to describe.

Are they acting this way on purpose? Was their corruption meant to get exposed? Is our Government falling on deliberately to bring about a NWO? Well if you ask me the answer is yes. I've begged to ask the question... What happens when 9/11 gets exposed as an inside job?

Seriously, What happens when 9/11 gets exposed as an Inside Job?

The video I'm about to post will become a big budget Hollywood production for the sheep to enjoy their popcorn to, unaware that they are getting hit hard with some major propaganda.

Maybe it's not our Government that we should be concerned about, but the aftermath of our Government collapse through the means of War. It is my belief that 9/11 will be exposed in the near future... And for all I know it could be the people within our Government that expose their own Black Operations of the past.

My only question is... what happens if the 9/11 Truth Movement succeeds?

It may not be China, Russia, or any other Nation... But they will be foreign, and probably troops working for the UN.

I can't help but wonder what happens if the truth is exposed. Most Importantly, what happens to America? Because if there is one quote I'll never forget... It was this:

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Kissinger

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yep. I totally agree with you about the UN troops! Why, they come from MANY different nations and have no ties whatsoever to this country! UN trpps are NOW guarding some US bases on foregn lands; 1 mainaly Iraq!

One guard tower in the middle of the camp and no weapondry powerfull enough to even reach the outter fence, a mere m16. So why the guard tower with low power weapons?

Intresting isn't it. Here's my contention: even if we start to do something about what congress, Bush, Judical system got us into to where we are now it won't be our troops we'll have to worry about it'll be the UN and the US pres calling for the US military to change ALL procols over to the UN including uniforms etc...

How in the world will we ever be able to fight the entire world ?? You know what.. it's errily family to the board game by MB.. 'Future America'..

It's been a long desire for China, Russia and those that are above the world govenments to conqure the USA.. every day you see something in the MNM about how great China is.. blah blah blah .. just saw a full page article about it in the Oregonian a few mins ago..

How can we stop it with the amount of tech that is readily availilbe at the polices, Brown Shirts every whim.. ??

At this point, all I can say is.. We're *_#%*!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

ive been in the military. everyone is so lost their spectrum of reality exist only in their minds. thank god for indigos. otherwise wed be lost in infiinity.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Komodo

ive been in the military. everyone is so lost their spectrum of reality exist only in their minds. thank god for indigos. otherwise wed be lost in infiinity.

sorry man.. didn't quite get your point..

2nd line

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I agree that if 9/11 were ever proven to be an inside job -- and by proven I mean something that the mass public supports as the "new truth" and therefore becomes WIDELY accepted -- there would be utter outrage and choas rampant throughout the U.S.

That being said, and I could easily be wrong so I encourage you to refute this, but I don't think U.N. troops would be very welcomed on U.S. soil.

Although Obama seems to be bowing more gracefully to the powers of the UN at present, I can't imagine he would ever willingly allow another foreign body to seize control in this country.

Whether you think that Obama is a NWO puppet, or higher up on the elitist food chain, or just your average President trying to make America great (I think I just choked writing that), I don't see how ANY of the above could be furthered if he allowed a UN takeover.

The United States, although broke and flailing, hasn't quite fallen enough for us to be at anyone's mercy -- at least not yet. Further, the US may fall -- but i would bet that we don't fall gracefully or without a fight.

On another note regarding the "China is great" mantra of late -- they bought that. You don't think that China's money came without certain strings attached -- do you? Catering to their needs while using their money is different than claiming the perception of China has actually changed amongst Americans. In a few year's time perhaps, but I certainly think that at this point China is still widely considered a communist country.

link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the Red Dawn remake coming out in the fall of 2010, but I can assure you that Hollywood is giving you another glimpse of the future, and in that process desensitizing the masses

Another glimpse of the future? Please advise the first glimpse? Did Red Dawn advise us of the future? Erm..I don't think so.

It's entertainment people. My generation will go see this movie because it will remind them of their youth. Hollywood makes this movie knowing full well it will appeal to me and my disposable income. Not because they are trying to tell us something ( other then "you're getting older, spend 20 bucks to feel like you did when you watched the fist one).

I want to know one movie which has given us a glimpse of the future...please?

Wolverines!

link   

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the Red Dawn remake coming out in the fall of 2010, but I can assure you that Hollywood is giving you another glimpse of the future, and in that process desensitizing the masses

Another glimpse of the future? Please advise the first glimpse? Did Red Dawn advise us of the future? Erm..I don't think so.

It's entertainment people. My generation will go see this movie because it will remind them of their youth. Hollywood makes this movie knowing full well it will appeal to me and my disposable income. Not because they are trying to tell us something ( other then "you're getting older, spend 20 bucks to feel like you did when you watched the fist one).

I want to know one movie which has given us a glimpse of the future...please?

Wolverines!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

but I don't think U.N. troops would be very welcomed on U.S. soil.

that's my point! as for the guard in the tower in Iraq.. it's credible. True story..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Need More?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is some great imagery and "propaganda" they created I hope the movie is as entertaining as the first one was when I saw it as a kid (a little more cheesy seeing it as an adult but still enjoyable from a a "fantasy" aspect)

That being said, even if there was some scenario of an EMP attack that took out electronic infrastructure followed by an invasion force, it literally would have to be the whole world against us to even have a chance to win. We have the largest military in the world here, bigger than the rest of the worlds combined. Where you ask? It is us, the armed citizens of the United States. We far outnumber ALL the standing armies of the world, and thanks to obama, we have gotten that much bigger the past year. Sure they would have tanks etc, but we would have enough here, capture enough big equipment, etc that our sheer numbers would make it all but impossible to conquer this nation without a complete nuclear or biological strategy.

I live less than 10 miles from where they are making this and I forgot about that until now. One of my favorite childhood movies being re-made right next door is kinda cool!

I hope that "hollywood" moving to Michigan doesn't bring with it the california ideologies. Things are already a mess here because of the "liberal" mentality that has been controlling things for so long. The one difference is we do not have the draconian firearms laws, etc that California has. I hope it stays that way.

It is a little "weird" they have chosen Michigan when you consider we also have a city called Beverly Hills (not like the california one) here, also not far from the location of this movie shoot. No I am not conjuring up some "conspiracy" or prophetic correlation, just an interesting fun coincidence is all.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just remember to aim for the blue helmets. Everything will be fine however American Idol may have to go in to reruns. Sorry Amerikkka!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, I do not buy into the more conspiratorial aspects of 9/11 truther movement but I do agree there are some questions that need to be answered and there was SOME forms of cover-up ( those in the know had some idea of the plans but ignored/dismissed them as not possible, etc) but that Lone gunman thing is WEIRD!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
It may not be China, Russia, or any other Nation... But they will be foreign, and probably troops working for the UN.

I agree.

I imagine English speaking countries in UN like UK,Australia and few euro countries.

Its going to be a sad day when people who have a lot in common,good relationships and basically the same morals start shooting each other.

Glad my 8 years of service finished a couple of months ago and i wont need to be there. Would be a hard decision to go AWOL or go if it wasn't.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Coincidences, nothing more.

Does CSI also fall into the remit of "proof"?

I DO need more.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If China did invade, they would not be able to hold the US for very long

top topics

join