It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service probes anti-Obama message and Timewave Zero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Mod's please feel free to place this where you feel it is appropriate. Thank you in advance if you decide to move it.

I felt it necessary to bring this to attention. Just to discuss.

There has been a lot of talk recently about a plot to terminally remove Obama from office. Last month it was a Facebook Poll, in August I remember seeing a post about a Colombian child's prophecy, and this month it is a Golf Club Lawn. What's next? I pray nothing.

This article from the Boston Globe reports on the latest act of public dissent.

Secret Service probes anti-Obama message at Lakeville golf course
by Peter Schworm, Globe Staff

The US Secret Service and the FBI are investigating a vandalism incident at a Lakeville golf course, where a swastika was carved into the 18th green above President Obama's last name.

The article goes on to say...

Obama plans to visit Boston Oct. 23 to attend a fund-raising luncheon for Governor Deval Patrick at the Westin Copley Place hotel. The Secret Service is in charge of presidential security.

The thing that caught my attention was the date. Oct. 23.

Here is the WPRI New story about the Vandalism, followed by the Colombian child's predictions

Now we all know that some if not all predictions made, do not come true. But recurring time waves have sparked my interest recently. And I remember a few posts, but this one: Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009
in particular by KSPigpen.

In this thread KSPigpen writes;

If similarities are to present themselves in October they could very well be as follows: We will continue to have healthcare issues, perhaps even shortages of practitioners, a new battle will begin shortly after Oct 26, previously unknown, but ongoing atrocities could come to light and the economy could very well begin to recover as a result of increased military spending.

Now I realize that this is Oct. 23rd we are talking about, Obama being in the Boston area. And I realize nothing has happened - and Lord willing and the creek don't rise, nothing will. But the predictions made by this child sent chills up my spine, however speculative the story may be. That, along with the recent similarities observed by KSPigpen in the time waves.

Any thoughts on if an event such as this prediction, and how something of this caliber could do to the time wave theory... or whatever you want to call it? I would like to hear more thoughts on this theory please.

edit for spelling and title change.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by StoneGarden]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by StoneGarden]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Please forgive me, cheap bump aside...

While doing a little more reading, I found this article from the Boston Herald. For the most part, it has the same content, coupled with some interesting facts...

Statewide, there were 332 incidents of hate crimes in 2008, a 5 percent decrease from 2007, when 350 incidents were reported, state police figures show. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, lists 19 hate crimes reported in the Bay State since the beginning of the year on its Web site.

And for anyone in the Lakeville area, the Bridgewater website reports that there has been a tip line set up for anyone with information.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This has been one of my greatest concerns since Obama ran for office. I worried he might not even make it through the election. We've got a lot of people who don't like the idea of a Black man running this country, and some of them might want to do something about it. When Obama was elected, I worried whether he'd live to be inaugurated. I worry now whether he'll finish his term.

My only comfort is that the Secret Service is also well aware of the dangers, and is no doubt working very hard to stop any possible plot before it goes too far. Still, an attempt is not so far-fetched.

I don't know what to make of the Timewave, though. I don't understand whether this is some physical entity, or what. If it's physics, then why should human activities affect it? If not physics, then what the heck is it? I'm going to have to research it a lot more.

I don't hold much faith in these prediction technologies. Niels Bohr said, "Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future". Prophets, psychics, and scientists all get it wrong more often than they get it right. I'm hoping this kid and the Timewave have this one wrong. I am troubled, however, by the close correspondence between the two.

Guess we'll know more in a couple of weeks. God help us...

[Edit:] OK, I just checked the Timewave. It's based on I Ching and a magic square developed by Benjamin Franklin. I'm pretty confident that there's no good correlation between Timewave predictions and actual events. I've studied I Ching and respect it, but it's not fortune telling.

[edit on 10/14/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StoneGarden

And for anyone in the Lakeville area, the Bridgewater website reports that there has been a tip line set up for anyone with information.

The psychics, dreamers, channelers, confidantes of the benevolents, and wanna-be prophets will probably have a field day with that phone number.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Thanks for your post
And I appreciate your feedback.

I have halso had these concerns, especially when the major media outlets were doing alot of comparing Obama to past Presidents... even more so when they were comparing him to Lincoln and Kennedy. And people were arrested for the plot in Colorado. It was around the same time they were talking about what they called "Recreate 68". I don't think that that has much to do with anything though.

I know that the Secret Service will be on very high alert, as they should be. And I agree, this must be the most difficult president to cover... probably in their history.

I would also like to add, that I don't hold too much to prediction in itself... and it would be interesting to see what more here at ATS have to say. I have not read enough about this time wave to make my own decision yet...

reply to post by Alethea

I'm pretty sure that they are expecting that

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
S+F!

That Colombian Boy is amazing! Lets hope this is his 1 in 30 incorrect visions.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I hope beyond all hope that nothing sinister happens to our government, our president and our nation around the end of this month.

What I was illuminated to a while back, through the kind inference of folks here at ATS, was the reality that novelty MUST follow the 'event.' (unless of course it's a comet destroying the earth, but even the novelty of THAT would trail by a few seconds)

The novelty peak we see is October 26th...so the 'event' must proceed that by SOME amount of time. HOW MUCH is perhaps even more speculative than the whole theory.

What little reasoning I have tells me that global communication has advanced considerably since the last resonance, that leaves me thinking that the time between the 'event' and the associated peak in novelty would be much shorter than what we would have experienced in the 1940's.

Three days would fall right in to the frame I would expect....on the LONG side really, as I would have probably guessed TWO days, but perhaps it's all just a load of fluff anyway. I hope so.

The novelty, if I understand it correctly, is more like the 'ripple'... the 'stone' that MAKES the ripple is what I would like to be able to see. In the end, I'm trying to hold a candle up in a typhoon, the same as anyone else.

Just for the record though, those weren't really 'predictions'....they were attempted extrapolations of changes in novelty graphed on a tool provided by someone else. The only ignorant way I have of trying to understand the significance of a change is to relate identical peaks in resonating sections to the events of that time period. Not a preferred method for ANYONE to use to make a 'prediction.'

I would be quicker to believe a six year old with visions than my own fumbling attempts at understanding, but I really hope he's off by a few letters in the name or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I hear that!

reply to post by KSPigpen

Thank you good sir, I value your opinion.
I agree that the predictions, using the term loosely, are nothing more than coincidence really.

Let's all just hope for the best then shall we?

new topics

top topics

join