It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Reflecting Pool", controversial and highly anticipated 9/11 film finally on GoogleVideo!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

I already told you in my last post. Some guy she works with...is NOT a source. Not to mention, shes changed THAT story a few times too. She lied, get over it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by scott3x

So tell us please where are those "enough explosives to take down a bridge"? There's no report or record of them anywhere.

There is, and I've seen it

Well please do tell us where you've seen it.

I believe it was mentioned in this very forum. Believe me, if I could remember where I saw it exactly, I'd link to it.

No police force or any independent journalists, investigators (reliable ones) have come across these explosives that could take down a bridge.

Well we can't really debate whether the investigators were reliable or not without the source material, so I guess we should just drop this for now.

Thousands have looked for suspicious activities on 9/11 in the last 8 years. This would be highly significant, if it were true.

Indeed.

Are you sure this isn't just another of those invented stories you see on those disinfo websites and Youtube?

I believe it was true, but as I said, we can't really debate it without the source material.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

You haven't provided any evidence that she has ever lied. If you have evidence that she lied, present it. If not, you should retract your statement.

I already told you in my last post.

No, you didn't.

Some guy she works with...is NOT a source.

First of all, she said a -former- colleague. Second of all, how do you know that it was someone that she worked with? Perhaps it was someone who Wirt Walker worked with. Finally, why would a former colleague, whether it was someone she worked with, or someone Wirt Walker worked with, not be a source?

Not to mention, shes changed THAT story a few times too.

Do you have any evidence that she changed her story concerning Wirt Walker?

She lied, get over it.

Once again, you haven't offered a shred of evidence to support that allegation.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Are you sure this isn't just another of those invented stories you see on those disinfo websites and Youtube?

I believe it was true, but as I said, we can't really debate it without the source material.

Without wanting to beat a dead horse, I think the running theme here has become how disinformation - maybe the term "lies" is better - are started and repeated endlessly.

Some just embrace them without questioning and try to claim they are established facts.

There are always new people checking out things, mainly kids. It's important they not be fed a load of crap.

When people try to show the US government, intelligence agencies, or whoever - are not telling the truth - they better get their own stories straight before making serious accusations.

M

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Without wanting to beat a dead horse, I think the running theme here has become how disinformation - maybe the term "lies" is better - are started and repeated endlessly.

Some just embrace them without questioning and try to claim they are established facts.

Agreed.

There are always new people checking out things, mainly kids. It's important they not be fed a load of crap.

Agreed.

When people try to show the US government, intelligence agencies, or whoever - are not telling the truth - they better get their own stories straight before making serious accusations.

Agreed. Generalizations can be wonderful; frequently, everyone can agree. The devil is in the details...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Agreed. Generalizations can be wonderful; frequently, everyone can agree. The devil is in the details...

Agreed. So where are your details of Israelis carrying enough explosives to blow up a bridge? Or even one firecracker?

M

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Agreed. So where are your details of Israelis carrying enough explosives to blow up a bridge? Or even one firecracker?

Finally found the article I'd read:
whatreallyhappened.com...

I don't really think we're talking about The Reflecting Pool anymore, so I've created a new thread with the details you'd requested, here:

9/11: The Mossad Connection

[edit on 21-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

Margie Burns....(2003)

Also principal in the company, was Wirt D. Walker III, President Bush's cousin.)

www.911omissionreport.com...

Margie Burns...(2006)

A former colleague of the head of the company, Wirt Dexter Walker III, suggested to me that Walker is a distant relative of the Bush family

www.margieburns.com...

And again, its not proof.

Here she doesnt mention it at all...

www.populist.com...

Or here...

www.washingtonspectator.org...

I can see her trying to claim that the real Wirt Walker died long before 9/11 with this one.....

www.gwu.edu...

A little help for you from one Genealogy site....

www.genealogy.com...

So, again, there is absolutely no proof of any kind that the men are related....other than Margie's cousin...distant relative....a guy I know told me he was a distant relative......

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

And again, its not proof.

Agreed. I have seen no proof that Wirt Walker is related to George Herbert Walker Bush, Bush's father and by extension, George W(alker) Bush. However, I have also seen no proof that he's not. Margie Burns claims to have spoken to a former colleage of the head of the company, who, as you say, "suggested" that Walker was a distant relative. You at first claimed that they were not related, but now you appear to have backed off from that assertion and are only saying that there is no proof that they are related; no argument there. Heck, even Margie Burns' makes it clear in the article you cite that there's no proof and that the relation would indeed have to be distant.

I can see her trying to claim that the real Wirt Walker died long before 9/11 with this one.....

www.gwu.edu...

1997 isn't so long before 2001; she claims that she is not sure as to the deaths; perhaps he's still alive; I haven't heard that he's died. As to why she thought he had died, one would have to ask her. The point wasn't whether he lived to see 9/11, but whether he was related to the Bush presidents.

A little help for you from one Genealogy site....

www.genealogy.com...

That flow chart only shows the ancestors of George W. Bush. Wirt Walker doesn't have to be an ancestor of George W. Bush to be related.

So, again, there is absolutely no proof of any kind that the men are related....other than Margie's cousin... distant relative....a guy I know told me he was a distant relative......

I think you're not being specific enough here; the relation wasn't just suggested by any guy, but by someone who allegedly worked for Wirt Walker. Clearly, it would be nice to ask this former colleague of Wirt Walker why he felt that they were related. Failing this, I think we should just let this issue drop.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So where are your details of Israelis carrying enough explosives to blow up a bridge? Or even one firecracker?

Finally found the article I'd read:
whatreallyhappened.com...

The reference is to a story from Sept 12, 2001. One of dozens of erroneous reports from he day before, including ones of a light craft accidentally flying into the WTC, a fifth hijacked plane, etc.

Corrected a few weeks later, the reason the detained Israelis were released and launched a case against embarrassed state authorities.

8 + years later no one can provide any specifics on explosives in a van - because there never were any.

And this is why the Truther Movement will continue to get failing grades. The inability to self-correct it's own mistakes. The inability to verify information. A website with a lofty Truth/Justice/America name is considered a reliable source. Even a misreport over 8 years old is held onto as come kind of precious artifact.

Meanwhile investigators and journalists in 30 countries, from Europe, the Middle East, as far away as the Philippines, have tracked every movement, every training session, every money transfer of the people who planned and executed the 9/11 attacks.

But documented facts conflict with delusions.

So the "Jews did it", "controlled demolition", "Pentagon flyover", "BBC know WTC7 was being pulled" fantasies still live on.

The people who put 9/11 together in places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey - must really have a laugh.

M

[edit on 21-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

Before 911 Mossad sent two top agents to the CIA and FBI. They told the CIA and FBI that they had intel that planes would be used to attack the WTC. The agents got nowhere with the CIA or the FBI. When the attacks came off Mossad agents had an "I told you so" reaction, thus the so called dancing Isralis. The story about Vans with Isralis with bombs is an urban myth. Mossad did everything it could to stop the attacks.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raresf
Before 911 Mossad sent two top agents to the CIA and FBI. They told the CIA and FBI that they had intel that planes would be used to attack the WTC. The agents got nowhere with the CIA or the FBI. When the attacks came off Mossad agents had an "I told you so" reaction, thus the so called dancing Isralis. The story about Vans with Isralis with bombs is an urban myth. Mossad did everything it could to stop the attacks.

There are thousands of pages of documentation from intelligence services and journalists worldwide identifying the Middle Eastern interests involved in 9/11.

It would be very difficult to explain how Israel managed to convince the governments of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Yemen, Afghanistan - to take responsibility for the actions of highly placed members of their societies in the financing and execution of 9/11. For starters, how could Israel convince a dozen hardened terrorists to confess their involvement? Is Khalid Sheih Mohamed, who supplied details of his planning 9/11, a Mossad agent too?

The word idiocy springs to mind.

One starts to wonder if the people pushing the "Jews did 9/11" button so furiously are just vicious racists, really stupid, or conceivably in the employ of agencies who would like to deflect from their involvement.

Mike

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join