It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS New York - Made from WTC Steel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Maybe its because I know that Osama Bin Laden isnt the sheep herding, cave dwelling moron that truthers try to portray him as.

He wasn't involved in 911 according to the FBI.

Tell you what, call the FBI and tell them you think you have a lead on his location and then see of the FBI believes he was connected to or involved in 9/11. They probably aren't very interested, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Ah yes, I forgot to include that one too. Add people who keep buying Ted Gunderson's tale about OBL being CIA trained to the list of people who dont have a clue.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Thank you for illustrating my point.

Newbies who cant keep up with the history around here irritate me too.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Are those military guys crazy? That boat may just disintegrate into a cloud of dust if it catches fire! Abandon ship! It's probably rusting away as we speak.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

You mean it might be in danger of sinking if someone crashes an airliner into it kamikaze style? You are right, but we've known that crashing airplanes into objects can destroy said objects..since World War II.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Why am I always defending the government? The million dollar question. Maybe its because I am nowhere NEAR as paranoid as you are?

Paranoid LOL paranoid, oh boy, how many times have I heard people who are ignorant and close-minded and in a deep state of denial scoff at the truth because, it does not fit in their delusional fantasy world. Yeah, now people who question the government are now paranoid, Looks who is parroting Fox News and Shawn Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glen Beck.

Maybe its because I know that the US government isn't full of evil people.

LOL You got proof for that? So you think the Bush administration was run by honest people who never told any lies. Tell you what, can I have some of that cool aid that you are drinking? LOL

Possibly its because people who spout off their theories on NORAD, holograms, demolition etc....really dont have the first frigging clue.

You are talking to me not the entire world that doesn’t believe in your hogwash. Now why don’t you show where I have made ANY CLAIMS to believing in NORAD HOLOGRAMS? You made the CLAIM now back it up, or apologize for spewing ridiculous lies about me. You say: “I don’t have a clue”, I am not the one who believes the Bush administration was run by honest people who were all doing their jobs on 911.

You claim there are no evil people in our government I assume that meant the Bush administration as well.

They just swallow the first cup of kool-aid from Alex Jones, Craig Ranke, Avery, Jones, Meyssan etc and parrot everything they hear.

See there you go again “assuming” what others think. You are talking to me! Now please demonstrate out of the four people that you have listed in the above quote to me where I have EVER, quoted or parroted any information on any topic, You made the claim now back it up? Or apologize to me for making up lies about me.

Maybe its because I know that Osama Bin Laden isnt the sheep herding, cave dwelling moron that truthers try to portray him as.

LOL What is he then? This ought to be good I going to pop some popcorn on this one.

There are probably a few dozen reasons I could give you....and it wouldnt matter one bit, because you will never open your eyes.

I don’t know about that, my eyes where open to read your negative opinionated rant that was nothing more than a personal attack against me just because, you just don’t like my views on the 911 topic.

Then there is your choice of "defending the government" there is a large segment of the government that you do not hear me defend. Its the congresscritters and senate snipes that sold out our national security starting back in the 70s and continuing through the 90s.

Now look who is “paranoid”.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I must have hit pretty close to the target with you, to get you so riled up. It may have come after a post by you, but my post was directed at truthers in general. If my post bothered you...GOOD.

And whether you choose to accept the fact or not, the truth movement in all its forms ultimately ends up with the people I listed...of course I should have added "et al" OOPS.

Now look who is “paranoid”.

Knowing the history behind it, doesnt make one paranoid. Again, if you choose to remain ignorant of what started during the post-Vietnam/Watergate years, thats your problem.

LOL What is he then? This ought to be good I going to pop some popcorn on this one.

I about forgot to address this one.... Osama is a college educated engineer with practical experience in design/construction.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by impressme

Don’t you think if our government was involved into pulling off 911 using demolition that they are going to make the steel available for outside independent investigators to examine the steel and they find the real explosive evidences and publish their findings for the world to see, I don’t think so! Why are you always defending the government on every issue concerning 911?

Why am I always defending the government? The million dollar question. Maybe its because I am nowhere NEAR as paranoid as you are? Maybe its because I know that the US government isn't full of evil people. Possibly its because people who spout off their theories on NORAD, holograms, demolition etc....really dont have the first frigging clue. They just swallow the first cup of kool-aid from Alex Jones, Craig Ranke, Avery, Jones, Meyssan etc and parrot everything they hear. Maybe its because I know that Osama Bin Laden isnt the sheep herding, cave dwelling moron that truthers try to portray him as. There are probably a few dozen reasons I could give you....and it wouldnt matter one bit, because you will never open your eyes.

Then there is your choice of "defending the government" there is a large segment of the government that you do not hear me defend. Its the congresscritters and senate snipes that sold out our national security starting back in the 70s and continuing through the 90s.

NO Swampfox you did respond to me so stop lying!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I about forgot to address this one.... Osama is a college educated engineer with practical experience in design/construction.

WHOOPYDO! Who cares the government sure doesn’t because they have not charged him of committing or orchestrated 911 our government has no proof, had they had proof the Taliban would have turn him over to the FBI when they had him or are you in such denial that you didn’t know that Ben Laden was captured and held until the FBI could prove that Ben Laden did 911. They couldn’t so the Taliban released him. So why do you support a proven lie that this cave dweller did 911?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

WHOOPYDO! Who cares the government sure doesn’t because they have not charged him of committing or orchestrated 911 our government has no proof, had they had proof the Taliban would have turn him over to the FBI when they had him or are you in such denial that you didn’t know that Ben Laden was captured and held until the FBI could prove that Ben Laden did 911. They couldn’t so the Taliban released him. So why do you support a proven lie that this cave dweller did 911?

If I remember right the reason the U.S. went to war in Afghanistan was because the taliban wouldn't hand OBL over to the U.S.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ridgeback

If I remember right the reason the U.S. went to war in Afghanistan was because the taliban wouldn't hand OBL over to the U.S.

Wrong! You need to do some real research.

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

www.globalresearch.ca...

Cheney admits there's no proof linking Bin Laden to 9/11!

Watch the video of Cheney saying it.

current.com...

Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11
The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11'. Vice President Cheney says, 'We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11'

www.twf.org...

Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11

www.bradblog.com...

This should help you some It has now been proven that Bin Laden was working for the United States all they way to the very day of 911, end of story.

Perhaps one-day America might wake up but I think it is already to late, eight years to late.
The real terrorists got away with 911, and our laughing all the way to the bank, and still are raking in billions of dollars for their false flag. The problem here is Americans are to distracted trying to make a living from a collapsing economy to even notices what’s really going on in the real world.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I wonder if they at least tested for thermite before melting it down.

You know, some sort of an INVESTIGATION?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Was the new ship painted with thermite?
Seriously though, I guess this is cool...nice to see the government recycling. But, as others have pointed out, it's ironic that the steel was used to make part of the war ship.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Really? Wow! Can you show me where the FBI has said bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks? I'd like it in those words, please, not some vague FBI press release re-worded to your liking.

And I get confused by you people. Does the FBI lie all the time or just when you want them to by so-and-so'ing liars? Are they lying about bin Laden? Or is this one of the times they are truthful to the American citizens?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Really? Wow! Can you show me where the FBI has said bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks? I'd like it in those words, please, not some vague FBI press release re-worded to your liking.

And I get confused by you people. Does the FBI lie all the time or just when you want them to by so-and-so'ing liars? Are they lying about bin Laden? Or is this one of the times they are truthful to the American citizens?

The internet is a big place. You can find anything to fight any argument from any side. You should start using a search engine called google. It's pretty good at navigating through the net. Maybe give it a try?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Rex Tomb, at that time the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity:
The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

I'm only going to back up what I posted, not your silly little inferences.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Rex Tomb, at that time the FBI's Chief of Investigative Publicity:
The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

I'm only going to back up what I posted, not your silly little inferences.

Troother Logic.

Equating "the FBI has said bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks" with "the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11".

I swear....somebody oughta pay you people for the entertainment value you provide the rest of the world!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid

The internet is a big place. You can find anything to fight any argument from any side. You should start using a search engine called google. It's pretty good at navigating through the net. Maybe give it a try?

Oh is it?? Wow! Perhaps if I do that you can learn to read!

Troother Logic.

Equating "the FBI has said bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks" with "the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11".

Comprehension! Maybe give it a try?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Troother Logic.

I should know better than to respond to a poster who has never researched a thing about 911 and trolls to post negative posts against everyone who dose not believe in the OS fairytale. However, if the Truthers bother you so much why do you waste your time in the 911 threads posting ridiculous opinions with no sources to back up your claims? We do debate on ATS, why don’t you challenge anyone of us to a honest debate on any 911 topic that you really believe the government is telling the truth about the events of 911.

If you believe in the OS fantasy so much then why don’t you demonstrated why it is all true and show us with creditable sources and internets links because other than your trolling and insulting and ridiculing everyone I am just about to put YOU on ignore.

Both are facts.

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

Cheney admits there's no proof linking Bin Laden to 9/11!

current.com...

Watch the video of Cheney admitting to this, it is not a conspiracy theory.

Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11
The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11'. Vice President Cheney says, 'We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11'
FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, said: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."

www.twf.org...

I am not a twoofer making up ridiculous conspiracies theories I believe in posting my sources to back my claims.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I love it when Troothers remove any doubt whatsoever.

bin Laden IS wanted and has been indicted by the FBI and HAS been in this status since 1998 for the US Embassy bombings at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya. Those bombings put bin Laden on the FBI's 10 most wanted list, where he remains:

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

1998, last time I checked, is *wellllllll* before 2001 when we were politely asking the Taliban to turn over bin laden. They didn't (Taliban), out of a misguided sense of and adherence to old tribal laws of hospitality, and ended up losing what pitiful hold of the pile of rocks they had.

Please try to check your facts before you post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join