It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs near planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
there are numerous cases of UFOs interecepting airline planes...

Two experienced airline pilots on separate flights saw something up to a mile wide off the coast of Alderney on Monday afternoon. ‘It was a very sharp, thin yellow object with a green area. It was 2,000ft up and stationary,’ one of the pilots said. "At first, I thought it was the size of a 737. But it must have been much bigger because of how far away it was. It could have been as much as a mile wide."

Brazilian pilot Haroldo Westendorf, 39, was flying over Pelotas when he encountered an enormous pyramid or cone shaped UFO, with 8-10 sides; it was 100 meters in diameter and 70 meters high. Westendorf was able to fly around the base of the object three times, at one point coming as close as 40 meters. Then, out of an opening at the top of the craft, a smaller classic disc-shaped UFO emerged and flew off at tremendous speed. Three air traffic controllers and others on the ground also witnessed the event.

i thik there are hundreds and hundreds of this cases...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nice Vids....what freaks me out is on the second vid, that UFO just materializes out of no where!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Im starting to see a partern in your threads deejayiwan.

new topics

join