It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp FEMA: American lockdown- Full Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I apoligise if this has been posted before but i did a quick scan and saw that there were no threads giving links to the full documentary just to the website, i found it quite informative and i am shocked at the law's that have been passed since Obama came into office.

It's more entertaining than other documentaries on the subject. He even shows you the camp...looks like history is doomed to repeat itself.

www.movshare.net...#
(You need DivX webplayer to view) lasts for: 1h 30 mins 5 secs

also
www.youtube.com...# (Obama's youth army) lasts for 4:17

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Got it queued up to watch later today when I get some free time.

Thanks for the link! A pretty star for you sir.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Would love to see it but that site isn't giving me anything even tho I have the DIVX player add-on installed in FF.

Tried the download link but WOT declares that link as dangerous and untrustworthy.

Any suggestions anyone??

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Just press play? works fine for me

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I have the full documentary below, and it is beyond scary. All states need to assert control over their lands. Those with FEMA camps need to kick out the federal government and take over those buildings before it's too late.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 4/23/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I just found and watched the full length version off Utube....

Very Very great doc! Well put together and they backed it up w/ a little something I call facts.
I loved watching the propaganda , the lies these crooks will use....their little tricks.
Also...they're not even covering up their lies or apologizing for the laws their breaking.
Geelouise....people need to wake up. I've been fighting this battle for almost 11 yrs....I cannot understand why people will not look to the obvious. Maybe it's like the film said...people want to be led like babies.

A guy posted a great breakthrough he had and it was titled something like. The grand daddy of all conspiracies....Right here on ATS...please search it out.
This guy made soooo much sense! I related so heavily because I have always been against the gov and our media telling us what's normal. It's hard to fight these monsters because people are conditioned to believe the way they are living right now is normal. The way I see living in America these days...a prison cell without the bars. You can't do diddle w/ out the zimmerman's in the world babysitting you, telling on you.

Ive noticed for the last 20 yrs that if these people don't like the way you dress, talk, live, take care of your kids....
They get you in the system....
Once your in the system....you pay huge! W/ what little money you have and you will comply or they will make your life a living hell and take everything from you until u do.

The thought police....they're all around us because they have been conditioned. The people that I recognize as being a part of the evil empire and conditioned are the ones that believe cavemen brought down 3 buildings in free fall speed w/ no dynamite.

I am a Fore-Fathers American....and proud of it. I am not an American in todays current regime we call America.
edit on 23-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

top topics

join