It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar Liar.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for some more insight. I have a seventeen year old son. If lying were an Olympic event, he'd be a gold medalist. The whole philosophy of lying just stuns me. This is not just a subject for a thread, but for a book. The abstract issues involved just throw me.

Thanks.

Mike

I find it fascinating as well especially when it comes to daily life, work and relationships.

People actually do not realise that they are lying even when they speak what they think is the truth.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

This post and your admittance that your lies come true would be the connection. Also your agreement to lie about my death fully knowing that your lies come true. Think about it, if there is more to the human mind than we know about and someday it is discovered that there is something there, crimes like this would become equally punishable as a physical murder.

I'll give you one year to kill me mentally lol. October thirteenth two-thousand and ten, do we have a time of death or we leaving that one up in the air?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Agreed.

October 13th of 2010.

Or before.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well if you consider that a lie really is nothing more than an alternative to the truth and all really good lies have an element of the truth or at the very least a plausibility to be true. Then how far fetched is it to see that a lie can become truth? Even a polygraph machine has a hard time distinguishing between the truth and a lie that is throughly believed to be true by the subject.

But by all means go ahead an brag about me being the sole winner of MegaMillions lottery drawing tonight. Heck, I'll even share a bit of the prize with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join