It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place in the world outside the U.S ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Im growing more and more frustrated by the day with this country and the option of moving out of this county is creeping into my mind. I love America, I love freedom, I love the principals on which this country was built on, with your god given ability and hard work you could make a name for yourself and make a great living. The one thing I dont like is how the U.S government lies to us, I dont like how they all have their own agendas, we do not see anything in return from our tax dollars. I have all intentions of staying here and doing what it takes to get freedom and keep it but for the time being im wondering what are some good places to live outside the U.S ??

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If you think the US government lies to you, you won't be happy with any country on Earth. If you have lots of money, St. Petersburg, Russia is nice, as is the Amalfi Coast in Italy.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

Canada Dude
Our government is too stupid to know to lie to us

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Then I guess we the American people are going to have to get our freedom back somehow.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StonerStare420

I was thinking Canada but its the weather there pretty cold ??

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I dont know, I liked Sydney and Cancun.

But I'll stay right where I'm at. Well stocked of course.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The upcoming governors elections are a good place to start, then the mid-term and Presidential elections.
Believe it or not, we are the freest developed country. Other places are fine to visit, but I doubt you'd be happy.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by letspreadtruth
reply to post by StonerStare420

I was thinking Canada but its the weather there pretty cold ??

Have you not heard, Global Warming.

Actually, Canada is not bad weather wise-Wisconite here-of course we just had 2 days of snow-have not seen snow this early in 25 years. But the Spring- Summer is beautiful. Southern parts of Canada are the same.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

NZ is nice, but we are getting colder and the weather is unreliable.

Go to the Caribbean - nice and warm.

Or Greece - it has beautiful islands.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, but they don't have tall, leggy blondes running all over the place, as do St. Petersburg, and to a lesser extent, Moscow. Capri beats Cancun, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Honestly - the best place in the world is virtually any other 1st or 2nd world country that ISN'T the US!

But as for :

Originally posted by letspreadtruthThe one thing I dont like is how the U.S government lies to us, I dont like how they all have their own agendas, we do not see anything in return from our tax dollars.

Being sick of your govt lying to you, well, sorry to say but it's no different anywhere else.

Anywhere that has a political system that governs a society which is ruled by money, there will be lies. Sucks. But there you go.

I'd suggest taking a holiday/backpack and travelling around Europe, some of the Med and see if anything appeals. I personally love that area. Especially mid to lower France, Croatia and Hungary. Beautiful countrysides.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good ideas, I dont want to move but jeez im just out of highschool and im sick of this place being the way it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So your saying vote or take a more drastic action ?? We may be free at the moment compared to other nations but to me it feels like that freedom is being invaded day by day.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Fresh out of school? Have you traveled much within the US? I've now been to 42 states job related. Lot's of beautiful country out there.

link   

Everyone is sick of the way it is - that is just our world now - so...good luck in your life - go somewhere nice, get a good career, and have a happy life!

link   
Canada is ranked the best country in the world to live in. Vancouver has a mild climate and is incredible. Canada and Vancouver Ranking

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Ehh I dont know seems to good to be true : P Lol I was thinking like Aruba

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Great advice thanks !

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Vote the Communist left out of office, and all will be well.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Me, I would problably move to Canada since it is close to the US and also has english as a pretty major language. If I could learn another language in a snap, I may think about Switzerland or maybe Denmark. Ive also thought about Russia. I hear they got a 13% flat tax rate there. Seems like a pretty nice tax, only 13% at the end of the year with no other taxes other than sales and vehicle. I cant say that that is 100% true though. I just heard it through the grapevine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join