It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Debunking Machine is Now our Smoking Gun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Well it seems that the original post and title " 911 Debunking Machine is the New Smoking Gun" if quite prevalent and accurate..

Some people just type out because they have nothing else to do or they are trying to prove their delusional ego as important.

The original post has provided sources that proves that the 'terrorists' have employed people to cover the real truth of 911. You can meet these people on this forum. They are here. Make no mistake about it There is no denying it.

Bin Laden not being involved in 911, the reasons for the occupation of 2 countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, hundreds of thousands of deaths of real humans based on proven lies is enough proof of who and what groups are behind the attacks of 911.

Wargames taking place on 911 having NEADS and Norad preoccupied with fake blips and of course the airforce conducting live-fly hijacking exercises on and around 911 is a smoking gun in itself.

Most people here at ATS are quite tired of people who attack the poster or find some paragraph that can glorify their ego with while not tackling the real issues is quite childish, ignorant and transparent.
Do they know the more they push the more they get pushed back?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

your logic is laughable. If there were minuscule idiosyncrasies then what you said would make sense. We invaded a sovereign nation looking for someone that hasn't been charged with a crime. Theres a big difference.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Great thread OP! S&F!
If the official storyline is correct then why did they need NIST and all the revisions? hell,they clearly hoped that the subject of WTC7 would be dropped but they were forced to concoct some sort of scientific explanation for that buildings collapse.Speaking for myself the fact that they gloss over Shanksville is all the proof of a cover up I needed.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It is obvious from your statements concerning some of the events of 911 you have not done any “real research” into 911. Your comments are familiar to me about some of the issues you just brought up:

The real conspiracy is coverup of incompetent leadership and turf wars among the political appointees of the Bush administration who played power games instead of investigating the many leads they were provided on the attackers. Their career Federal employees sent reports that were ignored and resulted in 9/11. Now, they want that to be ignored and have employed people to provide cover.

These comments you make I have heard on Fox News many times from mouthpieces parroting what the pentagon has instructed them to say. Nothing new here, we all heard it before, what would you expect a bunch of false flag operator to say eh? Oh, by the way we blew up the WTC what are you going to do about it eh? I mean really get real!

I mean it was obvious there was some people in the Bush administration and the pentagon who where not doing their jobs on the morning of 911 and ( we the people) want an investigation into WHO was not doing their jobs on 911because, there was “never an investigation” into what really happened on 911 don’t you agree? No one has been held accountable in the Bush administration, or the Pentagon don’t you agree?

Most of these pathetic people where rewarded with job promotions. I don’t believe I read anywhere that anyone was fired for not doing their jobs don’t you agree? The only power games I saw by the Bush administration was how they controlled ALL the information concerning 911. They managed to keep the 911 commission from getting anything criminally damaging, the WH block every open inquiry and every probe the 911 commissioners were asking for. In fact the Bush administration was lying so much that the WH and the Pentagon could not keep track of their lies that the 911 commissions considered turning over what they had to the Justice department for a criminal investigating.

WEDNESDAY JAN. 2, 2008 08:12 EST
9/11 Commission: Our investigation was "obstructed"
(*** Updated below - Outside prosecutor appointed
Update II - Update III - Update IV - Update V)
The bi-partisan co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission, Tom Kean and Lee Hamilton, jointly published an Op-Ed in today's New York Times which contains some extremely emphatic and serious accusations against the CIA and the White House. The essence:
[T]he recent revelations that the C.I.A. destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot. Those who knew about those videotapes -- and did not tell us about them -- obstructed our investigation.
More strikingly still, they explicitly include the White House at the top of their list of guilty parties:
There could have been absolutely no doubt in the mind of anyone at the C.I.A. -- or the White House -- of the commission's interest in any and all information related to Qaeda detainees involved in the 9/11 plot. Yet no one in the administration ever told the commission of the existence of videotapes of detainee interrogations.
To underscore the seriousness of their accusations, Keane and Hamilton end with this:
What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the president, to investigate one the (sic) greatest tragedies to confront this country. We call that obstruction.

www.salon.com...

9/11 Commission Report Questioned by
Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

www.wanttoknow.info...

Zelikow Failed To Mention Possible Criminal Referral Of False Statements By NORAD And FAA In Memo To 9/11 Commission Heads

visibility911.com...

The real conspiracy is not just the cover-up of incompetency but, also a criminal conspiacies of committing treasonable acts of terrorisms on the American people for an illegal act of war and that my friend is a fact. You can pretend the Bush administration was just a bumbling lazy bunch of incompetents but we all know that’s not the case, isn’t it?

If that what you are going to give as a sorry excuse that people in the Bush administration just ignored reports and 19 hijackers just flew airplanes around for an hour flying over highly restricted air space I mean flying over our nuclear instillations and not one F16, or F18 intervene for the very first time in American aviation history. We have not gotten an answer for this yet and don’t waste your time trying to prove phony war games to me because, I will ask you to find one article posted about the war games “BEFORE 911” and you and no one else will find a thing. I have already been there, Oh, there are tons of article written “after 911” about the alleged war games but, the facts here my friend is there is no proof the military was orchestrating any such war games on the east cost on 911 the only article that I came across is the United States was monitoring Russia war games practices over the Alaska and Northern Canada during 911. I have seen little to nothing ever being discussed about this important event. Remember I said we were monitoring this event we were not participating in this event.

The OS supporters want everyone to believe the Bush administration was a bunch of bumbling idiots who couldn’t read important document of warning of impending attacks against the United States. No, I see a bunch of neocon hawks who had an agenda and carried it out, these people are far from stupid.

It is you who are on the payroll of clandestine agencies and it is you who are leading others astray so that they don't investigate the important issues.

Where is your proof for these allegations?

The latest nonsense is a rehash of a nuclear weapon CD.

Yes, but not everyone in the Truth community supports this conspiracy so, please don’t accuse everyone who doesn’t believe in the OS as believers of (nuclear weapon CD) because that is nonsense and you know that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I agree with the premise of the OP's thread.

But having said that, it should be noted that it is highly probable that there are a significant number of people, almost never accounted for in discussions of 9/11, who either know or think it likely, that 9/11 was an inside job, yet who do not want to see 9/11 investigated and exposed and will not work for it and may even work against it, actively or passively.

Some of these may well be active in sowing confusion and frustrating movement toward exposure of the government's role in the attack. This fact, as I believe it to be, doesn't undercut at all, the thrust of the OP's contention that a significant percentage of debunking activity is a 9/11 smoking gun. I'm just saying that the "topography" of debunkernation is more varied than we acknowledge.

Types of debunkers I have noticed:

1. Blind government loyalists who are not "accessories before or after the fact."

2. Psychologically or emotionally fragile people who can't bring themselves to apply critical thinking to 9/11 because they "can't handle the truth about their government".

3. Juvenile people who like to tease and get into arguments.

4. People who never think outside the box, in fact never think at all. They are corralled by class, by social position, by career by the wife and family.

5. People who are in on it, at any level. These are people who agree with the direction of US policy which was kicked off by 9/11. This is a large group with some well known internet handles on ATS. They just want to make sure that the whole thing comes off properly and that objectives are reached. Discussions with them are a joke, but from the truther perspective they are useful in helping us to elucidate many details of our argument.

6. Hired guns. Amoral people, like ad agency types, pollsters, spin doctors, political analysts, who will sell anything. The American spawn of Josef Goebbels.

7. "Birds of a different feather". These people know the truth but handle it very circumspectly, being careful not to make waves, but well aware of the hazardous waters they are navigating. This is one of the most dangerous groups of all because of their passivity. "For evil to triumph it is only necessary that good men do nothing."

This last group has survived war and upheaval through the ages. They have a deep sort of wisdom and contribute to humanity by their industry and the intelligence they bring to non-political activity, but in the political sphere they are an impediment.

Here's a post from another thread made by a bird of a different feather.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Here's the thing though...

He NEVER should have lied to us... for that there is no and never will be any excuse...

None of the reasons for doing any thing were BAD... or Evil and he demonized America by Lying and assuming (although not HIS call probably) that Americans and the rest of the world wer too retarded to understand the whole story...

It's something that needs to end from within Govt's...

Shooting down a plane to save lives...was not something that he shoudn't be able to admit... Blowing the Towers to save lives...should be a simple thing to admit, I mean g-d...if they fell sideways...
Crazy!!!

But the lies are sickening and... I said this in another post... the things people come to believe when lied to...when they know it's not the trth and start guessing!!!

Oh boy... things get nasty, lol read some of these threads... Cheeny is killing and eating babies and Bush is a coke dealer out to destroy the earth and everyones guessing who the anti christ is...

a war over resources might not be popular But... can be justified if the consequences are as desperate as they really are...

Once the lies start... the whole countries reputation is shot...

huge mistake... It was done with patriotic Intent... so I say don't impeach...

But... the American people who are...Over reactive and not nearly as educated on global affairs and finance and culture as they should be... needs some sort of discourse with our leader to...make sure this isn’t needed by the Government...to be treated like children...

some where in here, a failing education system met responsability and action and a giant Lie and embarasment was created from things that...there was no need for this kind of humiliation and distrust to stem from imho

The above, despite some of the syntactical issues, was written by a highly intelligent man. I don't see how this sort of shrewd person is ever going to become a truther and without his type on board, the truth movement fails, IMHO.

I think one of the major problems connected to 9/11 is that the American business class has learned to make money in a "bull" market and in a "bear" market, whether the elephants or the donkies are in power, whether the government is a mass murderer or a new deal savior.

An important class in America has become, not apolitical, but trans-political. They have manouvered themselves into a position "above it all" and no longer care what the politicians do, as long as they can still do business in the situation.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This notion that because the "OS" has been altered it must be incorrect or dishonest is the most laughably illogical thing I've heard for a while.

Do you really not understand that this is how investigation is done? A premise is posited, tested, and then rejected, endorsed, or modified. Only if you see the "Official Story" as an instant conspiratorial lie could its adjustment be considered unusual - you are, in essence arguing that because something is X, then it must be X.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And on the subject of the OP, I've been approached by various clandestine organisations to post more often refuting aspects of 9/11 "truth". My response? I do it for personal satisfaction, not money.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by TrickoftheShade]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Based on your spelling, can we conclude that the "clandestine organisations" were not from the US?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
They sounded like jews to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Man, I'd like to get in on some of that money....

If anyone knows how I can become part of the "disinfo crowd" or business please tell me....I am in desperate need of work.....

And I know some other guys that would like to sit around in front of the computer and get paid for arguing or posting "mis-dis-info" on all these sites.

thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hahahah, the replies in this thread are classic. No one can touch the actual topic and the "wheres my pay check for being a government parrot"
is getting old.

911 debunking machine is alive and well. It is sick that these pseudo intellects that post here are trying to support an 'official' theory when the official have recanted most of their testimonies.

Debunkers are like flat earthers. They are willfully ignorant.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Thank you for illustrating when a "truth" movement is anything but. Marginalizing those that disagree is not the way to win people over to your cause. Insulting people's intelligence for disagreeing with you is also not the way to go. Alienating those that disagree by calling them "disinfo agents", accusing them of having an agenda and calling them ignorant serves only one purpose with a not so great side effect. It serves the purpose to make everyone else sick of the subject and not willing to look into it due to the antics of the cause's so called "champions" and it feeds said "champion's" ego. But egos are soo easily fed so it doesn't prove much.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I guess your reading and comprehension skills need some work.

The original post states that there is a 911 coverup, agencies are hiring bloggers to protect the credibility of those caight lying ie: usaf, military, norad, neads and of course the Israeli involvement of 911.

Like I said not everyone who disagrees with the truth is a disinfo agent. Most of them are just parroting what they hear on the idiot box or other 'official' webpage. Most of them are also very ignorant, willfully ignorant.

I know of a group that has been hired. They are really against the 911 movement and some of the are employed by the airforce or higher agencies. Some of these guys are Jref'rs and the sick part is that they actually are webmasters of some really popular "truther" sites. Talk about leading the opposition.

This is not a conspiracy theory but fact. Your attempts to derail, wash over, gloss over, marginalize, demean, or group the people who do seek and spread the truth is a failing battle. Try as you must but you are wasting your time which is a win win for good people.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

I know of a group that has been hired. They are really against the 911 movement and some of the are employed by the airforce or higher agencies. Some of these guys are Jref'rs and the sick part is that they actually are webmasters of some really popular "truther" sites. Talk about leading the opposition.

This is not a conspiracy theory but fact.

Hello Captain,

This post I found quite interesting. You are claiming to "know" a group that has been hired. Would it be possible for you to supply us with some evidence regarding this? It's not that I don't believe you but I am quite certain before you call anything factual, you should supply appropriate proof.

Thank you!

Dr. P

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Thank you for once again illustrating my point. Any opposition what-so-ever is immediately attacked on the basis of sincerity as well as mental ability as you have just shown...
And as pepper said, you claim it is fact, prove it. But don't worry, we both know you can't except to point at possibilities and call them events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join