It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming History Channel MysteryQuest UFO/Area 51 Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

www.history.com...

MysteryQuest - Wednesday October 14 at 10pm eastern on the History Channel:

"Newly declassified documents are providing the opportunity for a deeper investigation into whether governments around the world are engaged in a cover-up of UFO research. MysteryQuest's expedition and science teams travel to locations in the Nevada desert and in Utah to investigate. Using state of the art technology they investigate these covert US government sites looking for clues about what the government may know. And they experience just how much the government wants to keep its secrets when military helicopters and a fighter jet shadow the team on their trek near the base."

And "I KNOW WHAT I SAW" airs again on Monday October 19 at 9pm eastern on the History Channel:

www.history.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ufo reality]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 14/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This should be interesting but probably reveals nothing, as usual...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

We'll all watch for an hour and at the end it'll be like eating chinese food, we'll still be hungry as nothing of substance will be revealed.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't hold out a lot of hope for this program, especially since they titled it "Alien Cover Up." The producers said they were planning to tell the real story about Area 51 and get away from the mythology. They lied.

Although a great deal of declassified information about Area 51 has surfaced over the past decade, the MysteryQuest crew decided to follow the same well trodden paths of visiting the "Black Mailbox," facing off against the "Cammo Dudes" at the border, setting up night-vision video cameras (with wide-angle lenses so every airplane looks like a dot), and climbing Tikaboo Peak.

They might manage to squeeze in some new information between these segments but don't blink or you will miss it. The investigative team's visit to the crash site of a D-21B drone from Area 51 was handled very poorly. Expect melodrama and don't believe everything you see.

At least the impromptu air show on Tikaboo Peak was authentic. That really is a two-seat F-16 from the Groom Lake base along with one of the GHOST Squadron's MH-60G helicopters. I have never heard of the helicopter being sent to Tikaboo before and the F-16 was totally unprecedented. The production crew departed the motel in Alamo around 4:15 a.m. and drove up to a spot in the mountains more than 26 miles west of Groom Lake. Somehow, base security knew they were there and sent a greeting committee. At least it gave the camera crew some dramatic footage.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Will stay up till 10pm tonight to see the Area 51 security chase them out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pretty hard to pass up a new South Park episode for an hour of pure dribble, but I'll catch the last half hour at least.

All those shows are pretty much crap anyway, but since I'm interested in the subject I usually leave them on then go off surfing the internet or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow which dribble to watch tonight at 10???? Mystery Quest or Destination Truth???? Hard to choose. Aliens/UFO cover up story or searching for Gremlins in Peru. I'll probably be flipping during the commercials. This is why my wife doesn't watch TV with me.

[edit on 10/14/2009 by safetyguy76]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

i cant even believe how bad this show is right now, just basically telling us everything we already know. its ridiculous that they would cancel ufo hunters but air this terrible show

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

I agree. A&E needs to hire better, more qualified people to produce UFO shows. UFO Hunters Season 4 should have aired.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I missed this episode tonight so if anyone could post it I would be eternally grateful. Really wanted to see it so I could weigh in on the conversations about it!! Thanks in advance!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
some old thing, but it was cool seeing the military jet fly past a few times, and John Lear was on the show

top topics

join