It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destination Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I dont sign in often but as I was replying to another thread and had to sign in I thought I would share this.

I did a quick search and could not find this covered if it is somewhere would a mod please remove this thread, thanks.

Ok I want you to skip to 6:20 and watch from there, you will not miss what I am trying to point out.

Link

What I want to know is, do you think it is possible for a man to get up and move from that possition all by himself? or do you think this could actualy be paranormal?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I watched this episode and actually enjoyed it too.

My personal opinion is that the camera frame rate would do a lot to make it "appear" that he was picked up and thrown.
It does make me very suspicious that they would use such a poor quality set up, and I also find it odd that they didn't try to recreate the scenario by having a person jump up and move back quickly.

So, I think it's more likely he jumped up and ran, and the frame rate of the camera just made it look as though he was moved by something else at high speed.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You make a very valid point, I suppose the camera has a very low FPS due to it being one of the wireless kind (I presume from the way they set up)

You would think that a show like this would have a better budget for stuff like this.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It was a good episode, and I get what you guys are saying but you never know what actually is going on. On the other hand, I would expect better cameras on that show. They could have actually faked it but I think this may have a slight chance of it being valid. Good job you guys on pointing that out.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is allready a thread about this episode of DT here:

www.abovetopsecret.com

Thats one creepy forrest

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Anom3]

top topics

join