It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST RELEASED Jordan Maxwell interview, with BRAND NEW astonishing testimony from this veteran!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

A little thick, aren't we? I just stated that I've never heard of the guy and am taking the time to learn more about him and his theories from the links ET_man posted. Isn't the thread about this guy and his interview? So... how am I "Trolling" and "Derailing" exactly??? Seems to me that I have very topical thus far. Lighten up!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

well, Jordan's been doing this for over 40 years, so the reason you've already heard of this stuff is because he's the one, along with William Cooper, that got this information out there in the first place, and you probably heard it from someone who learned it from them...

check out his background and bio - you'll also notice that without him, David Icke wouldn't exist as the man he is today... Jordan taught him everything, and he actually feels betrayed now that Icke is doing his own thing without crediting him one bit - Mr. Maxwell also doesn't believe everything Icke is throwing out there, either.

Jordan Maxwell's the original teacher in regards to the major conspiracies and the occult (hidden) knowledge that's so "popular" in underground, soon to be mainstream, society today. again, watch all of his lectures/interviews and browse everything on his personal website for the best understanding of this extraordinary individual!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell is just a demented grouch potato that has turned to pus.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

lol what makes you say that??

is there anything specific you're referring to?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
Jordan Maxwell is just a demented grouch potato that has turned to pus.

... possibly, but he's telling the full truth. Which seems to not quite suit the plans of the Reptilian Democratic Party (or was it the Reptilian Republican Party).

[edit on 13-10-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So instead of bickering back and forth like school girls can someone please summarize the major points of the video for those of us who can't watch it right now. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
First of all, Maxwell is telling you nothing new that you could not have found out for yourself.

Aliens have always had interaction with certain humans.

If you read the stories about Jacob's ladder and Jacobs dream, you will discover it is a thinly veiled account of these alien interactions.

In the dream he saw a ladder with angels descending and ascending.

Actually, this was not a "ladder", but an ARCH shape; ascending angels on one side and the other side, coming down.

Guess that would make it something of a Royal Arch, huh?

You will also read of Jacob wrestling with an angel. This "wrestling" was not physical. It was verbal. They were in negotiations.

It was all about genetics. The angel "struck him on the thigh". The thigh is symbolic for reproductive organs. Jacob fathered the "twelve tribes"...all the various races of people. We have all been products of genetic experimentation.

What Jacob received for his cooperation was a bit of knowledge of genetics. Read how he manipulated the genetics of the animals he herded.

------

Edit:
stopped film to comment.

Druidic symbols are more than just a magic wand. They also include: the oak leaf, the oak tree, and ....you guessed it...

the ACORN.

Look for any of these modern day symbols to find the source of its origins.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell the trademark is a survivor when other of his early companions died or were killed in odd circumstances. While he does have his eye on some of the picture, he has no clue about the complexities within groups or religions he excoriates with a wave of the hand. He is too embittered to listen to others and must be cast as "the sage of the age" or upward spews the bile.

I suspect a number of us have known Jordan (not his real name) for at least the last forty years, and there is no doubt that if he hadn't coded his own presentations and wormed his way about a bit, he would not have endured. For me he has all the charm of the biblical prophet Jeremiah -- which is to say 'none'. But he does point out some important things that people who are only just awakening would find mind-blowing.

Regarding Project Camelot, I salute them for all of their efforts, but this one is not terribly important. Their interview with Jane Burgermeister is one of the most important pieces of work Kerry Cassidy and Bill have done. Secondly, the entire body of information surrounding Leo Zagami on their Project Camelot website is the locus of true revelations and mysteries uncovered.

I am a huge advocate of Kerry Cassidy's work in this area (and admit that I find Bill Ryan ... awkward).

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This jordan guy seems like a new age scammer. I did a search for him. lots of videos to watch. Also lots of negative videos against him. He likes to pick and choose the stuff he debunks. Over simplifies a lot of subject matter and using half-truths and conspiracy theories to explain other conspiracy theories. I can't say that i was impressed.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
OK. I am back with another comment.
In 55-57 min. of video, he speaks of the images of the "twin towers" relating that to the two mountains. He never really tells you what the meaning is behind the twin towers.

These twin towers are represented by the pillars of Boaz and Jachin.

So what does that mean?

Well, my best conclusion is that each pillar represents the powers that manipulate and control humans; namely, religions and politics.

The Golden Dawn regime is the Capstone which is supported by these two pillars.

Another very interesting thing to note is that if you do go back, as I mentioned before, and read the passages about Jacob. Can you figure out how both the spelling and word meaning of "pillow" and "pillar" change completely in this one scripture:

And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it.

Genesis 28:18 KJV

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Too much diss-information on here, the least you can do is refrain from commenting unless you have followed and studied Jordan's work.

He's not delusional or a fool, he's an extremely intelligent man that has dedicated his life to this work and you should be reviewing his earlier work before jumping into this video and claiming "hoax"

At least watch this

video.google.com...

What's coming in our near future is incredibly complex, most of the people knowledgeable in this area know enough to know they don't know it all!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

i agree entirely with you, and i usually find anything that you say to be very insightful and sincere, so thank you for contributing in this thread!

i also agree with your stance on Project Camelot, except i don't agree with the way Kerry carries out her interviews - she interrupts too much for my taste instead of letting their subjects speak...

by the way, is this the interview with Jane Burgermeister you're referring to?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm kind of shocked no one has asked this before me, but can someone who has already taken the 3 hours needed to watch this video please give people like myself the "Cliff Notes?"

I am usually pretty good about watching clips people post in, such as the 11 ten minute clips about David Wilcock and disclosure, but c'mon throw me a bone here, that's a lot of video!

A nice brief bulleted form would be very lovely and I promise to star you and I know others will appreciate it as well

-Sliadon

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i wonder what mine was for. probably an observer

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

indeed. i have researched for my own peace of mind but the subject does not lend to peace of mind, nor can we ever know enough.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

i know exactly what you mean, and i think people who haven't ever heard of him need to diligently study his research and come to their own conclusions, and not just conclude their opinion of him from this single interview.

the video you posted is also one of my favorite ones of his, so i decided to embed it:

Google Video Link

...and, well, third time's a charm right? ...so i'll post all of his videos for you guys one last time - you don't have to watch them all right now, i don't expect you to, but they all at least deserve a bookmark in your browser for viewing when you have the time!!

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

well i'll do that as soon as i have the time - it might be a day or two before i can do it, because i want to watch the video again and take notes at the same time for the best depiction...

otherwise, just watch bits and pieces of it at a time, like 20-minute intervals or something
however, if you start it, you have to finish the entire thing though, even if one interval doesn't pique your interest, because surely something will in here if you've never heard of this stuff before!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

He is talking about his own odd experiences regarding Ufos/Aliens, about symbolism, in particular about the rising sun/son, about the meaning of the Deadhead colours(black, white, red), what part Hol(l)ywood plays in the NWO agenda, about Sitchins work and so on.
A lot of topics. I think there is some more information in the info section on youtube.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
I'm kind of shocked no one has asked this before me, but can someone who has already taken the 3 hours needed to watch this video please give people like myself the "Cliff Notes?"

I am usually pretty good about watching clips people post in, such as the 11 ten minute clips about David Wilcock and disclosure, but c'mon throw me a bone here, that's a lot of video!

A nice brief bulleted form would be very lovely and I promise to star you and I know others will appreciate it as well

-Sliadon
The very short, in the nut shell version

JM believes:

Secret Societies rule the world covertly through TV MOVIES MEDIA Vatican.
Alien Reptilians are behind the grand global conspiracy and Secret Societies.
The Jews do not rule the world but rather are the puppets of said aliens and the Vatican.
And last, he believes there is no hope for humanity, we are doomed because of our willing ignorance and stupidity.

Does that about sum it up?

Oh, and he believes powerful forces protect him.

It all sounds very familiar

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Greetings Adrenochrome!
Thanks for putting up this video. You have my thanks. Jordan Maxwell was one of the first people I came across when I started doing my research all so very long ago. I do feel that yes, he is one of the Godfathers of this realm. He has been around for some time, 40+ years as he states a few times in the videos.
And yes he does rehash much of his stuff, but me personally I dont mind hearing it again. Its a good little recap. He has not taken part of Camalot productions before, and I have kept up with most of their works.
They have an extensive collection of videos and interviews that I have come to help me with my research.

The main point I took out of this long video.. Which took me 2 days to get fully through was about the Vatican. Yes its truth to me personally about the drug cartels, and the human slavery, and the Vatican being at the top of what is truly wrong with this world. That speaks volumes for me.. Being a man of so much research feels the very way I do with only 14+ years of research under my belt.

So all in all this was worth my time, and glad you posted for us here to speak about.. If you have any direct questions for me I would be happy to see what I can do about answering them for you.

Don't get caught up to much in the nay sayers on this thread.. I've been around ATS for some time. And these guys never cease, and will always be a part of the online exp. to temper our minds, and give an outer point of view that is very much not our own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join