It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisited: Hall of Records

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes these are very interesting sites but are you trying to say. That giants helped build structures like the pyramids.
What about the other sites you mentioned, I have studied about the Temple of Isis in the Grand Canyon and the global grid, but the other things about christ and stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No. they are just interesting sites I thought you might be interested in.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Aquarius1

Howdy Aquarius

Certainly if there are hidden records and they show that the Pyramids were not built by the Egyptians you know it will be hidden from public view.

Why? Would Europeans who ran Egyptology until the 1950s have done this? Why would they care? Non Egyptian creation of the pyramids would have certainly have been interesting. Of course all evidence points to them being Egyptian made so that 'secret' won't come out now will it? LOL

How did they stop looters from discovering it? Up to 1990s you could bribe your way into any ancient facility in Egypt - so why was nothing found?

The cliche is used all the time to explain away the lack of evidence.

Sadly Sargoth you fail to realize who and what Phillip Coppens is if you wish to believe anything he writes...well that is your problem. LOL

Why? take a look at the Vatican's garden, I think you will understand ...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't know any backround on Coppens. I only looked at the link. If anyone can go ahead and fill us in.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Howdy Ray Amuro, what is also very interesting about the Vatican is the signs of the Zodiac that are there and the first thing you see.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just had a thought...

If satellites can give us images of the Earth without water....

If satellites can help us find oil and mineral deposits....

Could they be used to peer underground to confirm or deny hall of records under sphinx??

I know Egypt does not want anything done to destabilize the area, like digging, but this avoids all that risk.

Just saying.....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sure radar can penetrate the ground. Many say they have. Do you really expect Zahi Hawass to tell everyone where it is? I say he will only do that after he has ransacked it of anything of value. Ive read articles saying there were force fields protecting the Hall Of Records but another said they found a way to bring them down. Another said there were robots down there as well. Who knows if any of it is true.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I wasn't thinking of asking him.

I meant US satellite systems.

I specifically meant under the sphinx, but all of Egypt could be checked/mapped.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've seen on the discovery channel or one of those channels that there is a state of the art underwater mapping program that someone developed.
It's a private company or group of archeologists have been using it off and on just mapping the ocean floors. It's very expensive to use so its not used often and when its used its usually not for long. If we were to some how gain access to that technology and get the help of other satelites in increasing accuracy and shortening the time it will take to search in areas of the globe that are of particular interest in matters such as lost cities or civilizations or maybe shipwrecks, etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The hall is under the pyramid complex. It is the record of the history of earth and mankind. I doesn't really matter now since we are all going to parish in the next few years if we don't stop the leaches from destroying our solar system. They are killing us. We must stop them NOW!
Man can't win this alone. There is only one who can defeat them.
We must wipe them out of existence before its too late.
R.S.O.

The first, the last, the all.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What are your sources erasedhistory? And who is destroying our solar system?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I can't tell you who my source is. If you want to know who is killing our planet, just look at our sun. You can see them parked in front of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
erased, what mental institution did you escape from and how did you escape so we can make sure you dont do it again. Oh and stay on your meds, they are GOOD for you!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonSpeedN

Here's a vid of the planet they come from.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh goody! another video off of youtube where everyone gets their evidence. Yea this is solid evidence alright, next your gonna put a link to a video on you tube showing us how to spin straw into gold. How come I can't see this black orb in front of the sun at my house huh? maybe cause the video you supplied is doctored up or somehow fake. I'm curious though who you mean by them? and why cant you tell us who your source is? is it because your source is E.T. or maybe Spock or some random alien that violated you with his anal probe and now you've got the florence nightengale effect on you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just watched a show on tv I dont remember what channel but it was 2012 and geologist Robert Schoch was investigating a claim about there being the legendary Hall of Records is in a labyrinth below a 4,000 year old pyramid in Hawara an hour and a half south of Cairo.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonSpeedN

yeah i watched it too, it was on SyFy channel on 11/08, called '2012: Startling New Secrets", a 2hour special.

they said that these 'libraries' contained survival guides to the regular cataclysms that the earth went through.

but they kept stressing that you needed governmental permission from egypt to dig the ground.. which no one is going to get. ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by peacelove

I saw this as well, the entrance is flooded due to it being too close to the water table, and the fact that there is an irrigation ditch nearby. While doing non pervasive investigation of the ground in the area they came up with no sign of any structures that would indicate a labyrinth.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Now that the Egyptian government has been overthrown, it may be possible to get more honest answer to all the questions from that area. Mubarak and his other cronies have kept such information close to the vest. The citizens of Cairo are well educated and looking for answers just like the rest of us. So hopefully as time unfolds maybe the real answers will start floating towards the surface

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join